Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 11002 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2019, 10:56:27 PM »
Advertisement
You're entitled to your opinion, but that is all that it is. Jackie Kennedy was given yellow roses on 11/21/63 so why was she given red roses on 11/22/63?

I would agree with you that this was some sort of signal to a sniper team, and I think umberella man was as well

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2019, 10:56:27 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »
Why was Jackie given Red Roses in Dallas:

?They were Baccara roses, a hybrid tea variety introduced in 1954 by French grower Francis Meilland, which became popular for cutting, Keffer said. One variant of the deep red rose was named Jacqueline.?

Well if it isn't robocop, howde constable I hope you are well.
I hope you can remember a long time ago I got a link in a pm from you, it had some great photos in it, one in particular I had never seen before, Oswald was in it before he was taken outside to the carpool on the morning Ruby shot him, and Fritz is seen whispering into someones ear. If you can produce it again I would be delighted.
up the Irish.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:23 AM »
How exactly is it "baseless" when there is a detailed report from a firefighter explaining why they were called to the TSBD and what they were asked to do?  Unreal.  A firefighter has provided a direct answer.  How more could it be supported than having an explanation from a participant in question?  You, on the other hand, have offered zero evidence that the presence of the fire department had anything to do with a conspiracy or frame up except for your baseless subjective opinion that it was not "normal."  How about being reasonable for once and saying ok strike that one from the endless list of fantasies?

Because his say-so isn't evidence. Cite a call from the DPD dispatch log calling a firetruck to assist in looking for an assassin or assassins or move along. You have hijacked the thread enough.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2019, 01:41:23 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2019, 01:42:52 AM »
I would agree with you that this was some sort of signal to a sniper team, and I think umberella man was as well

👍

Offline Paul May

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »
Roses are red....
Violets are blue....
Caprio is a documented identity thief....
And he may be after you...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2019, 12:43:52 PM »
Because his say-so isn't evidence. Cite a call from the DPD dispatch log calling a firetruck to assist in looking for an assassin or assassins or move along. You have hijacked the thread enough.

The "say-so" of the very person whose actions you have questioned isn't evidence?  What exactly is it?  The fireman who was involved explained in detail what was requested and why they were present.  You provided no real evidence of anything here except your baseless, subjective opinion that it was not "normal" for the fire department to respond "looking for an assassin."  How many prior presidential assassinations have occurred in Dallas that would form any basis for that comparison?  Have you searched any dispatch log to confirm whether there is any notion that a firetruck was called?  Why would such a request be contained in such a log?  How would its absence cast any doubt of the report of the fireman who was there?  Don't you believe it was entirely possible for someone to make such a request without it being contained in a log book?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »
The "say-so" of the very person whose actions you have questioned isn't evidence?  What exactly is it?  The fireman who was involved explained in detail what was requested and why they were present.  You provided no real evidence of anything here except your baseless, subjective opinion that it was not "normal" for the fire department to respond "looking for an assassin."  How many prior presidential assassinations have occurred in Dallas that would form any basis for that comparison?  Have you searched any dispatch log to confirm whether there is any notion that a firetruck was called?  Why would such a request be contained in such a log?  How would its absence cast any doubt of the report of the fireman who was there?  Don't you believe it was entirely possible for someone to make such a request without it being contained in a log book?

So this is your long winded way of saying that you have NO supporting evidence for your claim. Got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2019, 11:26:21 PM »
So this is your long winded way of saying that you have NO supporting evidence for your claim. Got it.

The supporting evidence is the detailed report of the fireman whose actions are at question.  Got that?  The person lacking ANY evidence here is you.  Instead, as usual, you have provided your baseless subjective opinion and asked others to rebut it with evidence.  And when that has been done you dismiss the evidence like some type of automated challenge response system incapable of independent cognitive functions.  Simply repeating the same message over and over again.