Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 11082 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »
Advertisement
It was suggested that maybe the red roses went with Jackie Kennedy's outfit. A KBOX as it happened report stated that the red roses *clashed* with her outfit.

I am not a fashion designer so I don't know,  but I wanted to mention this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2019, 04:32:33 PM »
It was suggested that maybe the red roses went with Jackie Kennedy's outfit. A KBOX as it happened report stated that the red roses *clashed* with her outfit.

I am not a fashion designer so I don't know,  but I wanted to mention this.

This may be your greatest contributions to the case since you asked how the limo knew the way to Parkland and cast dispersion on the notion that they simply followed the DPD motorcycles.   Time well spent.  I'm still waiting for your follow up "research" on why the firetrucks showed up at the TSBD with the implication that the real assassin escaped dressed as a firefighter.  That was comedy gold.  Firetrucks are also red.  So that must be a signal as well.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2019, 10:40:01 PM »
This may be your greatest contributions to the case since you asked how the limo knew the way to Parkland and cast dispersion on the notion that they simply followed the DPD motorcycles.   Time well spent.  I'm still waiting for your follow up "research" on why the firetrucks showed up at the TSBD with the implication that the real assassin escaped dressed as a firefighter.  That was comedy gold.  Firetrucks are also red.  So that must be a signal as well.

And yet, a local reporter at the TSBD shortly after the assassination posed the same question. Why was a firetruck there? All these years later and Smith has never provided a viable answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2019, 10:40:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2019, 11:11:20 PM »
And yet, a local reporter at the TSBD shortly after the assassination posed the same question. Why was a firetruck there? All these years later and Smith has never provided a viable answer.

Let me guess.  You are not making any claim or implying that the fire trucks are involved in the assassination/conspiracy.  You are just asking questions and then dismissing any non-conspiracy explanation.  My recollection on the fire trucks is that the ladders and lights were used to help search the ceilings of the TSBD.   In particular, a "loft" above the 7th floor.  I think Gary Mack or someone indicated that was the case to you years ago.  But who cares unless you are implying that it relates to a conspiracy?  And the plan was for the real assassin to wait around the building dressed as firefighter until they showed up and then somehow blend in with them to escape hours later!  Don't you think the firefighters might notice a phony in their midst?  Comedy gold. 

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth532627/m1/1/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 01:17:15 AM by Richard Smith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2019, 01:58:12 PM »

Will you be getting back to us on the report of the firefighter that they were asked to assist in the search of the TSBD by providing equipment such as lights and ladders?  After all these years don't you want to put this "question" to rest with a viable answer? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2019, 01:58:12 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2019, 11:28:12 PM »
Yes, you gave your opinion TWICE. Here is the second time.

"Again, I see no significance to the roses. They were red. Fine. I buy red roses all the time. My wife loves them. Doesn't mean anything more than that I've given her red roses. If I got her yellow roses, she would be just as happy. I just don't see any connection to a " conspiracy " with the roses."

People who usually give nothing but their opinion only do it once. You felt the need to do it twice. This can be taken as trying to dismiss the issue and end the discussion.

I don't know you from Adam, but in typical LNer fashion you pass judgment on me. Again,  if you see nothing odd here then don't participate. It is that easy.
Uh, Rob, I'm not a LNer. Actually more of a CTer. Your Bad!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2019, 01:27:28 PM »
Will you be getting back to us on the report of the firefighter that they were asked to assist in the search of the TSBD by providing equipment such as lights and ladders?  After all these years don't you want to put this "question" to rest with a viable answer? 

I would surmise that when the power was cut off in the TSBD .....That outage triggered a fire alarm at the fire station.    I do know that this is SOP in many office buildings and hotels.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2019, 01:27:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2019, 01:34:37 PM »
Uh, Rob, I'm not a LNer. Actually more of a CTer. Your Bad!

Rob has difficulty discerning the difference between a Warren Commission apologist, and a Warren Committee Critique .......And that's a shame, because he attacks his fellow critiques and aids the apologists....