Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 11039 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2019, 04:21:35 AM »
Advertisement
I have supplied you with the super secret code and with those responsible for executing the deed and this is the thanks I get.  :-[

You still have provided no answer to my question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2019, 04:21:35 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2019, 04:24:37 AM »
The red roses went better with her suit?

How did they know this in advance?

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2019, 02:31:46 PM »
Why was Jackie given Red Roses in Dallas:

?They were Baccara roses, a hybrid tea variety introduced in 1954 by French grower Francis Meilland, which became popular for cutting, Keffer said. One variant of the deep red rose was named Jacqueline.?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2019, 02:31:46 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2019, 09:56:03 PM »
Again, I see no significance to the roses. They were red. Fine. I buy red roses all the time. My wife loves them. Doesn't mean anything more than that I've given her red roses. If I got her yellow roses, she would be just as happy. I just don't see any connection to a " conspiracy " with the roses.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »
Why was Jackie given Red Roses in Dallas:

?They were Baccara roses, a hybrid tea variety introduced in 1954 by French grower Francis Meilland, which became popular for cutting, Keffer said. One variant of the deep red rose was named Jacqueline.?

So the cities the day before didn't know this or didn't care I guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2019, 12:52:34 AM »
Rob.... I never contested you. Just stated my opinion. Apparently, you want everyone who is not in total agreement with you to be out of here. What you don't realize is  that for the most part I agree with most of your posts. But apparently, you only accept those who agree totally with you without exception. sorry...that's not the way life works. You have a lot to learn little boy.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2019, 11:51:45 PM »
The red roses went better with her suit?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2019, 11:51:45 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2019, 04:11:26 PM »
Rob.... I never contested you. Just stated my opinion. Apparently, you want everyone who is not in total agreement with you to be out of here. What you don't realize is  that for the most part I agree with most of your posts. But apparently, you only accept those who agree totally with you without exception. sorry...that's not the way life works. You have a lot to learn little boy.

Yes, you gave your opinion TWICE. Here is the second time.

"Again, I see no significance to the roses. They were red. Fine. I buy red roses all the time. My wife loves them. Doesn't mean anything more than that I've given her red roses. If I got her yellow roses, she would be just as happy. I just don't see any connection to a " conspiracy " with the roses."

People who usually give nothing but their opinion only do it once. You felt the need to do it twice. This can be taken as trying to dismiss the issue and end the discussion.

I don't know you from Adam, but in typical LNer fashion you pass judgment on me. Again,  if you see nothing odd here then don't participate. It is that easy.