Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roses Are Red...  (Read 10792 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Roses Are Red...
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 07:11:57 PM »
Advertisement
Caprio 101.  Make a ludicrous, baseless claim like the roses were a "signal" and then ask others to "explain" it to his subjective kooky satisfaction.  You claimed it was a "signal" to a "sniper team."  Why don't you explain that with "supporting evidence"?  It's absurd.  There is no significance to the roses that needs any explanation.  You should be ashamed.

It's NOT baseless as you falsely state. The entire trip, which included other motorcades, Jackie Kennedy received yellow roses, but in Dallas she is handed red roses. Why? Your failure to answer this question shows that you are the one making baseless statements.

For many years it was said by WC endorsers that they were out of yellow roses, but this is false (or a deliberate lie) for two reasons. Firstly, as I stated KLIF mentioned that Lady Bird Johnson received yellow roses (and this is supported by a photo that shows she is holding a bouquet of yellow roses). Secondly, the radio announcers said that the roses were flown in from California for the special occasion. Since they were flown in it is impossible that they were out of the yellow roses.

Once again you post nothing of value post after post.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:12:50 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 07:11:57 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »
Psssst.... It wasn't last second skulduggery .... But it was the final step...  To insure that LBJ really was behind them and as the POTUS he could control the investigation... 

what exactly would your fantasy conspirators have done with the red rings and roses had their patsy not been "out of sight" at the fatal moment.

If Lee Oswald had been standing on the front step, or anyplace where a camera could have recorded his presence at the time that JFK was to be  murdered , the mission would have been aborted.
But "they" didn't plant witnesses in Dealey Plaza to identify Oswald as the shooter why?

You conspiracy people give all sorts of explanations of the framing of Oswald - this was planted, this was altered, witnesses were coerced or coached and on and on. But when we ask the simple question as to why they didn't plant a few witnesses to say he was the assassin of JFK you become silent. You believe the witnesses who said he shot Tippit were all coached or lied about what they saw. But having people say he shot JFK is just a bridge too far?

Please, take a step back for a second and just consider the question: Does that make sense? No planted witnesses to say they saw him shoot JFK?

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:12 PM »
...and you are dead.

I have been told, and I have read, over the years that Jackie Kennedy was given red roses because they were out of yellow ones. This sounds ridiculous, but I have accepted it despite her receiving yellow roses just the day before.

Imagine my surprise when listening to as it happened coverage on KLIF when hearing Lady Bird Johnson received YELLOW roses at Love Field upon arrival!

Those roses were a signal most likely IMO. Yellow=abort. Red=go.

It seems if some members can't think of anything intelligent to post they just post any old crap. They're just not happy unless they post 20+ times a day. They need to get a life. Sad fu**s are a waste of forum space.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:12 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 10:36:18 PM »
It seems if some members can't think of anything intelligent to post they just post any old crap. They're just not happy unless they post 20+ times a day. They need to get a life. Sad fu**s are a waste of forum space.

+ 1

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2019, 09:43:03 PM »
...and you are dead.

I have been told, and I have read, over the years that Jackie Kennedy was given red roses because they were out of yellow ones. This sounds ridiculous, but I have accepted it despite her receiving yellow roses just the day before.

Imagine my surprise when listening to as it happened coverage on KLIF when hearing Lady Bird Johnson received YELLOW roses at Love Field upon arrival!

Those roses were a signal most likely IMO. Yellow=abort. Red=go.

In conspiracy circles Green = go, Red = stop, yellow = caution. In this case the combination of red and yellow means green = go.... as in GRINGO, the super secret code that was meant for the anti-Castro Cuban snipers to proceed with the plan.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2019, 09:43:03 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 10:22:57 PM »
In conspiracy circles Green = go, Red = stop, yellow = caution. In this case the combination of red and yellow means green = go.... as in GRINGO, the super secret code that was meant for the anti-Castro Cuban snipers to proceed with the plan.

Why do you consistently reply when you cannot answer the question asked?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
Why do you consistently reply when you cannot answer the question asked?

I have supplied you with the super secret code and with those responsible for executing the deed and this is the thanks I get.  :-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 10:05:45 PM »
And yet, you can't explain why Mrs. Johnson received yellow roses while Jackie Kennedy received red roses when she received yellow ones the day before.

The red roses went better with her suit?