Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dallas Police Roster  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Dallas Police Roster
« on: February 13, 2019, 04:26:01 AM »
Advertisement
Some time ago I had found a list of Nov 22 1963 Dallas Police on duty. Now I can't.
Names assignments call numbers and car numbers of all personnel that were on duty.
For example ...J D Tippit patrolman- call # 78- car # 10
Does anyone have that link?

JFK Assassination Forum

Dallas Police Roster
« on: February 13, 2019, 04:26:01 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Dallas Police Roster
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 11:58:05 PM »
Bump...I have read statements from members on this forum that claim they know this case "inside and out...backwards and forwards". That they have "forgotten more about the assassination than I will ever learn." Then where is the link?

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 09:51:15 PM »
Bump...I have read statements from members on this forum that claim they know this case "inside and out...backwards and forwards". That they have "forgotten more about the assassination than I will ever learn." Then where is the link?

I was about to post it for you until I read your 2nd post (above). You really need to check that attitude, especially when asking for help.
Ask again politely and I'll post it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 09:51:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:43:13 PM »
I was about to post it for you until I read your 2nd post (above). You really need to check that attitude, especially when asking for help.
Ask again politely and I'll post it.
  Denis .. after some 70 views I do get a response and would certainly appreciate your input :)
I assuredly did not have you in mind when I mentioned the 'know it alls'.
As far as attitude is concerned, I do believe you will find really absolutely much more snottier posts than I would care to make as you surf around this forum ..Thanks again JF

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 12:07:58 AM »
  Denis .. after some 70 views I do get a response and would certainly appreciate your input :)
I assuredly did not have you in mind when I mentioned the 'know it alls'.
As far as attitude is concerned, I do believe you will find really absolutely much more snottier posts than I would care to make as you surf around this forum ..Thanks again JF

You're very welcome Jerry, hope this is what you wanted;  https://archive.org/stream/DallasPoliceDepartmentJFKAssassination_10/3296_djvu.txt

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/Motorcade%20Route/Item%2015.pdf

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:23:06 AM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 12:07:58 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 12:15:40 AM »
Jerry I do remember using it to compose the Draining Oak cliff video some years back. From memory it is in one of the big Commission Document files. eg CD1 but cant remember the number. I believe I came across it while going through them one by one on Mary Ferrell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 12:53:58 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 01:46:19 AM »
I suppose such a list of all the on duty police names, call numbers, and squad car numbers for that day...
For example ...J D Tippit patrolman- call # 78- car # 10
Is not available anymore. I had all the motorcade assignments and patrol division lists.
Thanks anyway.