Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos  (Read 11793 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 11:49:03 PM »
Advertisement
motorcycle helmet laws. Some states have them, some don?t. Studies show, helmets save lives.

I also have been a rider for a half century...  I wear a helmet.   But It's not the governments place to force a rider to wear a helmet....But insurance companies have the money to control lawmakers....   Thus misguided politicians with their hands out create the laws. 

Most states also have seat belt laws  .... I'd hasten to point out that someone riding in a car without his seat belt is much safer than a person riding a motorcycle with a helmet.... 

It's not the governments place to censor YouTube videos.....

So, helmet laws are a conspiracy between insurance companies and the government.  And it?s ANOTHER conspiracy as you believe the government is censoring YouTube videos when even YouTube is not censoring their own videos. Videos are still available on YouTube; they are no longer being promoted.  Walt, you have to get something right.  Anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 11:49:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 12:11:18 AM »
So, helmet laws are a conspiracy between insurance companies and the government.  And it?s ANOTHER conspiracy as you believe the government is censoring YouTube videos when even YouTube is not censoring their own videos. Videos are still available on YouTube; they are no longer being promoted.  Walt, you have to get something right.  Anything.

Walt, you have to get something right.  Anything.

OK Paul, But first I need to know if you are still soiling your skivvies  frequently?

Offline Paul May

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:48 AM »
Walt, you have to get something right.  Anything.

OK Paul, But first I need to know if you are still soiling your skivvies  frequently?

Walt, learn from this.  No amount of deflection will deter from your continued, everyday errors/lies you push on this blog. Each time your deceit is uncovered which at this point is now a daily routine and pointed out to you, rather than admit the mistake or show any contrition at all, you comeback with something even dumber as evidenced above. Fortunately, those on line can just ?click? you off and ignore. Your family has to live with you.  We don?t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:48 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2019, 12:26:55 AM »
You need to get over this Dem arrogance thing and open your eyes. I am not a Democrat but your GOP is not my GOP because unlike you, I have not been co-opted by Trump.

It's probably true that Hillary could have thwarted the rooskie/voter suppression effect on the Blue Wall, but you seem to think that rooskie/voter suppression had zero effect on the election. It got Trump elected POTUS for cripes sakes. It's not about your hate on for Hillary and the Dems! Otherwise, Trump didn't have a hope in hell since he lost the popular vote by over 3 mil. His win had to target the electoral college where the votes from some states had more weight than others. How democratic is that?

You seem to be in denial re the GOP voter suppression/rooskie connection. If you drank the Orange Koolaid then I have nothing left to say to you except that you have been duped my friend, hoodwinked, buffaloed! But you will eventually come to your senses and realize what a lying sack of sh*t your imperial leader is and that he is the most corrupt SOB on the planet, let alone leader of the free world. So you have no qualms about the most stable genius in the world issuing the go code to nuke another country, giving the next in command 4 minutes to refute his orders? If that is the case, then YOU are a major part of the problem.

STOP being naivete. "Gerrymandering" was going on well before either You or I was born. Same goes for your sophomoric weeping about "voter suppression". Neither party has a monopoly on attempting to "Suppress" the vote. Both parties have their finger prints all over this tactic.  As for your claim about Trump losing the popular vote, Trump WON the popular vote in 49 states. Hillary won Kooky Calif . As Casey Stengle would say, "You can look it up".

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 12:51:13 AM »
Walt, learn from this.  No amount of deflection will deter from your continued, everyday errors/lies you push on this blog. Each time your deceit is uncovered which at this point is now a daily routine and pointed out to you, rather than admit the mistake or show any contrition at all, you comeback with something even dumber as evidenced above. Fortunately, those on line can just ?click? you off and ignore. Your family has to live with you.  We don?t.

Paul,    Learn from this....  Simply because you view the glass as half full, and I say it's half empty does not mean that you're right..... 

However, when we both can view evidence and see with our own eyes that you are desperately attempting to hammer a square peg in a round hole ( actually you're attempting to present a nearly pristine bullet as the projectile that shattered JBC's rib and wrist  and only lost a tiny fraction of it's original weight, and remained in nearly pristine condition.)    I'm here to tell ya Paul.... that idea is INSANE! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 12:51:13 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2019, 12:54:39 AM »
      STOP being naivete. "Gerrymandering" was going on well before either You or I was born. Same goes for your sophomoric weeping about "voter suppression". Neither party has a monopoly on attempting to "Suppress" the vote. Both parties have their finger prints all over this tactic.  As for your claim about Trump losing the popular vote, Trump WON the popular vote in 49 states. Hillary won Kooky Calif . As Casey Stengle would say, "You can look it up".

Thanks, I did look it up.  By doing so, it appears you?re either a liar, or misinformed.  I believe, as the kook you are, it?s likely the former.  Trump took 30 states as the Republican candidate, while Hillary Clinton sealed 20. Trump's ability to win over voters in crucial states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin -- all states that went for former President Barack Obama in 2012 -- sealed his fate as the successful winner of the 2016 election and next president of the United States.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 01:01:16 AM »
Paul,    Learn from this....  Simply because you view the glass as half full, and I say it's half empty does not mean that you're right..... 

However, when we both can view evidence and see with our own eyes that you are desperately attempting to hammer a square peg in a round hole ( actually you're attempting to present a nearly pristine bullet as the projectile that shattered JBC's rib and wrist  and only lost a tiny fraction of it's original weight, and remained in nearly pristine condition.)    I'm here to tell ya Paul.... that idea is INSANE!

Walt, ONCE again you are in error. Firstly, only a bullet NEVER fired can be pristine.  There is NO such thing as ?nearly? pristine.  It?s an oxymoron.  Secondly, we have no way of knowing the weight of CE-399 before the shooting as even bullets from the same lots at manufacture can be significantly different in weight.  Hence, there is NO way of knowing how much weight was lost.  You simply read conspiracy crap and repeat the same BS. Ever done any actual research Walt?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 01:01:16 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 01:28:09 AM »
Thanks, I did look it up.  By doing so, it appears you?re either a liar, or misinformed.  I believe, as the kook you are, it?s likely the former.  Trump took 30 states as the Republican candidate, while Hillary Clinton sealed 20. Trump's ability to win over voters in crucial states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin -- all states that went for former President Barack Obama in 2012 -- sealed his fate as the successful winner of the 2016 election and next president of the United States.

:D  :D  :D  You are obviously WAY Over your head when it comes to politics. Completely Remove/Subtract Kooky Calif from the Total vote, and Trump Wins the Total Popular Vote over the remaining 49 states.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:28:59 AM by Royell Storing »