Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos  (Read 11796 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: YouTube no longer recommending conspiracy videos
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »
Advertisement

Humes did Not buy into the SBT for the exact reason being currently discussed. CE-399's minor grain loss issue. You guys wantta swear by Humes until he refutes your position. Then the guy is incompetent. Humes had people looking over his shoulder with regard to his work on the body of JFK & his Autopsy Report.  Outside of that he was somewhat of a chatter box. His ARRB Testimony Verified the autopsy starting at roughly 1845 which corroborated Sgt Boyajian's Official MD 236 of an 1835 JFK body arrival at Bethesda. Of course, Jackie and the Empty Coffin did Not arrive at the Bethesda gate until 1900. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:18:03 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2019, 12:55:34 PM »
Impossible Jack, cannot be done. No fired bullet can EVER be called pristine. Typically the grooves in the rifle barrel would see to that. Have you seen the photos of CE-399?  Balistically, it?s a completely deformed bullet. Look at the photos top to bottom.  I have no information how much mass was lost. I do know CE-399 behaved in a manner consistent with fmj?d ammunition.

I do know CE-399 behaved in a manner consistent with fmj?d ammunition.

Not according to experts....Who say... "the standard Italian service round used an unstable round-nosed bullet with a propensity to tumble, whether hitting soft tissue/ballistic gel or harder material such as bone."

Offline Paul May

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2019, 12:53:06 AM »
I am an expert and I disagree with your experts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2019, 12:53:06 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
Paul, the bottom line is to account for the total mass of CE-399 after the shooting. Connally denied access to the fragments in his wrist and rib upon his death so we can only speculate how much material was left in his body. It also smashed thru JFK's C7 vertebrae so there was probably material left there. However, despite these discrepancies, CE-399 was pristine (95% intact). So how much mass was actually lost? Was it more than 5% of the total mass or was CE-399 "pristine"? That is the question.

You've seen photos of CE-399?

How can that be called pristine? If it's not pristine why are you even open to that notion? It's no wonder that after 54 years this case based on original evidence and testimony hasn't advanced in any significant way.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2019, 06:06:28 AM »
I am an expert and I disagree with your experts.
You've seen photos of CE-399?

How can that be called pristine? If it's not pristine why are you even open to that notion? It's no wonder that after 54 years this case based on original evidence and testimony hasn't advanced in any significant way.

Help me refresh my memory....we are debating whether a bullet with woefully sketchy verifiable evidentiary chain is or is not "pristine"?
My reasearch indicates the relevant question is along the lines of, "why do you believe or accept CE-399 is linked to the JFK Assassination"?
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/B%20Disk/Bullet%20CE-399%2012-76%20Release/Item%2004.pdf

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/B%20Disk/Bullet%20CE-399/Item%2006.pdf

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:32:06 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2019, 06:06:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »
Help me refresh my memory....we are debating whether a bullet with woefully sketchy verifiable evidentiary chain is or is not "pristine"?
My reasearch indicates the relevant question is along the lines of, "why do you believe or accept CE-399 is linked to the JFK Assassination"?
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/B%20Disk/Bullet%20CE-399%2012-76%20Release/Item%2004.pdf

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/B%20Disk/Bullet%20CE-399/Item%2006.pdf

Yes....Some folks who have an agenda to support the THEORY that CE 399 was the ONLY projectile that struck both JFK and JBC and remained in remarkable good condition after striking several bones , quibble over the use of the word "pristine" in describing the bullet.      Those folks either have a hidden agenda or they are ignorant about  they appearance of spent bullets.    CE 399 appears to be in better condition than some bullets that I have seen that have been fired into water, or bullet traps.   I have seen FMJ bullets that were fired into pine wood that are much more mangled than CE 399 which according to the THEORY struck JBC rib and Wrist bone.   The Supporters of that ridiculous,  asinine, THEORY try to deflect the critics by focusing on the definition of the word "pristine"...   Apparently they are not even smart enough to realize the transparency of their tactic ......