Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: So when does Oswald's own actions end and the framing of a patsy begins?  (Read 18534 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: So when does Oswald's own actions end and the framing of him begins?
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 10:02:30 PM »
Advertisement
Do you think Marina knew the real reason that Lee visited his family on Thursday?
https://books.google.ie/books?id=U1IEAAAAMBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
Did you even bother to read the article of her interview? it's on page 39!! she is not talking about Thursday 21.11.63 she said she seen him last a week before the assasination.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:22:27 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 10:02:30 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 10:46:42 PM »
https://books.google.ie/books?id=U1IEAAAAMBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
Did you even bother to read the article of her interview? it's on page 39!! she is not talking about Thursday 21.11.63 she said she seen him last a week before the assasination.

Hey, Mick.  Good to hear from you again.  I tried to read the article but the type was too small
but IF it does say what you referenced then you should keep the following in mind and that's the way
Fritz treated Frazier in the DPD.  He wouldn't have been pressing Frazier so hard if he didn't have some kind of connection with Oswald that morning ... when he drove him to work.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »
Hey, Mick.  Good to hear from you again.  I tried to read the article but the type was too small
but IF it does say what you referenced then you should keep the following in mind and that's the way
Fritz treated Frazier in the DPD.  He wouldn't have been pressing Frazier so hard if he didn't have some kind of connection with Oswald that morning ... when he drove him to work.

Yes Dan it's great to be still on board and communicating, although I tend to go away for a few months from this especially during the summer plenty of outdoor activities, so lets make the most of it.
If you click on that link a magnifying glass icon should be up top left of the screen.
To be honest I don't think we can take anything what Frazier or Fritz said as being fact, I would tend to take what Marina said in that interview, and run with it, this was only a week post shots and her last meeting with Oswald would have been very clear in her mind, she would not have had any interogation by the gestapo at this point.
No doubt about it if she had slept with Oswald on the 21.11.63 then she would have mentioned it in that interview, and all of the BS about him leaving the ring etc, if you take everything else into consideration re him liking Kennedy etc and her saying he Lee was in good spirits and laughing with his kid, I don't think the magazine made up lies.
I don't trust Fraziers Paines Or Randles evidence at all, they come across as right wing KKK heads to me, so Oswald was their enemy as was J.F.K

When I add Milteers comments to the informer re a local guy being picked up to  throw the public off, with evidence such as this article It becomes very clear in my mind that Lee Harvey Oswald was totally innocent of these crimes he was as he said a patsy, meaning someone who gets blamed on things, in his Mothers words he was persecuted.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:37:17 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 11:47:50 PM »
Yes Dan it's great to be still on board and communicating, although I tend to go away for a few months from this especially during the summer plenty of outdoor activities, so lets make the most of it.
If you click on that link a magnifying glass should be up top left of the screen.
To be honest I don't think we can take anything what Frazier or Fritz said as being fact, I would tend to take what Marina said in that interview, and run with it, this was only a week post shots and her last meeting with Oswald would have been very clear in her mind, she would not have had any interogation by the gestapo at this point.
No doubt about it if she had slept with Oswald on the 21.11.63 then she would have mentioned it in that interview, and all of the BS about him leaving the ring etc, if you take everything else into consideration re him liking Kennedy etc and her saying he Lee was in good spirits and laughing with his kid, I don't think the magazine made up lies.
I don't trust Fraziers Paines Or Randles evidence at all, they come across as right wing KKK heads to me, so Oswald was their enemy as was J.F.K

When I add Milteers comments to the informer re a local guy being picked up to  throw the public off, with evidence such as this article It becomes very clear in my mind that Lee Harvey Oswald was totally innocent of these crimes he was as he said a patsy.

Yup, Mick that's what it says ... on the weekend before last ... last time before she saw him arrested ... high spirits ... happy to still be working another week ... planning to move the family to an apartment
before Christmas.  Here again we go with the damned if he did or damned if he didn't.  If you think about it
it would be far easier to set him up without any witnesses testifying how he may have brought in the rifle
from Irving than his rooming house.

Btw ... John Mytton when he brought up  V. B's, 53 pieces if evidence against Oswald dramatized
how he was that Thursday night.  He kept turning off the TV when Marina tried to watch Kennedy. 
That supposedly came from Marina herself.  What a case

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 11:53:29 PM »
Oswald Framed. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 11:53:29 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 11:56:23 PM »
Yup, Mick that's what it says ... on the weekend before last ... last time before she saw him arrested ... high spirits ... happy to still be working another week ... planning to move the family to an apartment
before Christmas.  Here again we go with the damned if he did or damned if he didn't.  If you think about it
it would be far easier to set him up without any witnesses testifying how he may have brought in the rifle
from Irving than his rooming house.

Btw ... John Mytton when he brought up  V. B's, 53 pieces if evidence against Oswald dramatized
how he was that Thursday night.  He kept turning off the TV when Marina tried to watch Kennedy. 
A lot of damming evidence came from her after the gestapo primed her to their way of thinking, once again her interview with life magazine in the very early stages contradicts every foundation that the case against Oswald was built upon

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 11:58:53 PM »

I think that comes from the fevered imagination of whoever made the 1977 "The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald" movie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 11:58:53 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 12:24:37 AM »

So, just to double check this ... had he not gone home that Thursday
the assassination would still have taken place?  So, when does it end?
Damned if he did, damned if he didn't? 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:27:05 AM by Dan DAlimonte »