Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?  (Read 33017 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2018, 03:59:57 PM »
Advertisement

Sorry, but there isn't a straight line path from the TSBD to the head shot as you describe it. If you contend that a FMJ bullet entered the back of JFK's head and exited his right temple, blasting out the right side of his skull, then use my laser experiment to show that it was possible. Providing you are even interested in the truth. Just ask dufus Myttonhead, because he must have done my laser exp and choked on the results, which is why he has STFU lately.

You don't need to be an expert to use logic and common sense. When does a FMJ bullet create an explosion when it strikes anything non-combustible? FMJ bullets don't explode, ever. So if you see "light" or a "flash" or the skull explodes then this was NOT a FMJ bullet, it must have been a frangible bullet.

Are you serial re the bullet not retaining DNA after it was in a cloth pocket? And exactly why was it in a cloth pocket and not a plastic bag? Was that standard forensic protocol? Then ask yourself why you're ok with Cappy Fritz picking up evidence with his bare hands and putting it in his pocket? Why isn't that either a conspiracy or insanity?

Questions:

Give me the name of just one ballistic expert who agrees with this?

If all of the ballistic experts in the United States are under control of this massive secret conspiracy, give me the name of one outside the United States.

If you can?t give me a such a reference, have you fired at skulls fired with animal brains or some jelly to confirm that FMJ bullets do not cause skulls to ?explode?? Or is this just an armchair conclusion you have drawn?

Ballistic experts, who have done real world experiments with bone, skulls, ballistic gel, etc. all conclude that FMJ bullets can and do cause explosive head wounds.

I suspect you won?t answer my questions, but if you did give an honest answer, I think it would be something like this:

No. I can?t give a reference to an American ballistic expert who agrees with this. Because the conspiracy is large.

No. I can?t give a reference to any ballistic expert in the entire world who agrees with this. Because the conspiracy is really massive.

No. I have not done any such experiments with FMJ bullets, bones and ballistic gel. Nor is there any need to do so. Because my armchair reasoning is so good I don?t have to run any real-world experiments to find out what happens when a 1400 mph FMJ bullet strikes a skull.

And by the way, I don?t see any ?light? or ?flash? in any of the Zapruder frames. Just the sunlight reflecting off of bloody tissue.

Here?s a clue. If you see a bright point of light in just one frame, much brighter than any you see in the other frames, that might be some sort of explosion. If you see it in multiple frames, it isn?t multiple explosive bullets flashing in different frames. It?s the reflection of sunlight off of bloody tissues.

And here?s another clue. If a head is struck by an explosive bullet, you don?t see a flash. Because the explosion takes place inside the skull. You can?t see it. Unless the ?bullet? is a bazooka shell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2018, 03:59:57 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2018, 06:20:04 PM »
Remember, the eyewitnesses - Brennan, Markham, Brewer, Postal et al. - lied. All just flat out made up their stories.

And the physical evidence is not believable. The fingerprints are not believable, handwriting experts are wrong, the photographic experts are wrong, the forensic experts are wrong, the ballistics experts are wrong.

And circumstantial evidence is meaningless. Lots of men leave their wedding rings behind. And nearly all of their money. Men who work in the building where people saw a gunman fire? Men who have expressed deep hatred of the US? Men with radical views? Men who left the building three minutes after the shooting? Men who....well, never mind we're not supposed to consider other evidence; we just look at each piece individually.

But remember: they're here to discuss the evidence with you. Honest.

And he's not a conspiracy believer. You're just making unfair assumptions.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:23:07 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2018, 12:59:47 AM »
Remember, the eyewitnesses - Brennan, Markham, Brewer, Postal et al. - lied. All just flat out made up their stories.

And the physical evidence is not believable. The fingerprints are not believable, handwriting experts are wrong, the photographic experts are wrong, the forensic experts are wrong, the ballistics experts are wrong.

And circumstantial evidence is meaningless. Lots of men leave their wedding rings behind. And nearly all of their money. Men who work in the building where people saw a gunman fire? Men who have expressed deep hatred of the US? Men with radical views? Men who left the building three minutes after the shooting? Men who....well, never mind we're not supposed to consider other evidence; we just look at each piece individually.

But remember: they're here to discuss the evidence with you. Honest.

And he's not a conspiracy believer. You're just making unfair assumptions.

Now that you've gotten that gigantic strawman off your chest, do you feel better?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2018, 12:59:47 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2018, 01:30:16 AM »

Questions:

Give me the name of just one ballistic expert who agrees with this?

Name me just one ballistic expert who disagrees with this?

If all of the ballistic experts in the United States are under control of this massive secret conspiracy, give me the name of one outside the United States.

WTF are you talking about?

If you can?t give me a such a reference, have you fired at skulls fired with animal brains or some jelly to confirm that FMJ bullets do not cause skulls to ?explode?? Or is this just an armchair conclusion you have drawn? [/b]

Just use some common sense and logic, which you are struggling with to refute me.

Ballistic experts, who have done real world experiments with bone, skulls, ballistic gel, etc. all conclude that FMJ bullets can and do cause explosive head wounds.

Blow-outs yes, explosions no.

I suspect you won?t answer my questions, but if you did give an honest answer, I think it would be something like this:

yadayadayada

And by the way, I don?t see any ?light? or ?flash? in any of the Zapruder frames. Just the sunlight reflecting off of bloody tissue.

Why wasn't the sunlight reflecting off of ANYTHING else on JFK? Sorry, this was NOT sunlight.

Here?s a clue. If you see a bright point of light in just one frame, much brighter than any you see in the other frames, that might be some sort of explosion. If you see it in multiple frames, it isn?t multiple explosive bullets flashing in different frames. It?s the reflection of sunlight off of bloody tissues.

If you say so. What ballistic expert agrees with you? Waiting...

And here?s another clue. If a head is struck by an explosive bullet, you don?t see a flash. Because the explosion takes place inside the skull. You can?t see it. Unless the ?bullet? is a bazooka shell.

Or the frangible bullet blows out a hole in the side of JFK's head, which couldn't possibly be an exit wound if the shot came from the TSBD. Otherwise show the trajectory. Waiting...

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2018, 02:09:57 AM »

Name me just one ballistic expert who disagrees with this?

If you say so. What ballistic expert agrees with you? Waiting...

Well, there is no need to keep you waiting long. Larry Sturdivan. Luke Haag. Michael Haag. Robert Frazier.

If you say ?They are all lying?, can you name a ballistic expert who is not? Do you really want to admit to being a Large-Secret-Conspiracy believer by stating that all the ballistic experts in the world are in on it?

Question:

Now, what real world ballistic expert thinks the Zapruder film shows evidence of an explosive bullet? Can you name one or are you going to keep us waiting? Not a self-described ballistic expert but one who is employed to do real world testing with targets consisting of bone, ballistic gel and other appropriate materials.

Why wasn't the sunlight reflecting off of ANYTHING else on JFK? Sorry, this was NOT sunlight.

Frames 314, 315, 316 and 317 all show a small bright source of light on the bloody tissues.

Question:

Do you believe that some sort of Continuously-Exploding-Bullet was used? Which is why we can see it ?exploding? in frames 315, 315, 316 and 317?

Or the frangible bullet blows out a hole in the side of JFK's head, which couldn't possibly be an exit wound if the shot came from the TSBD. Otherwise show the trajectory. Waiting...

With JFK?s head turned to the left, yes, it could be an exit wound on the right side of the head. A straight line from the sniper?s nest would hit the center of the back of the head and exit the side of the head, closer to the front. It would not exit the face.

Also, the wound on the right side of the head is both an exit wound and an explosive wound. Initially, there was a small exit wound. Within 5 to 10 milliseconds, there was a large explosive wound that blew out several square inches of skull and expelled blood and brain tissues. This is common with head wounds caused by rifle bullets, even FMJ rifle bullets.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2018, 02:09:57 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2018, 03:36:05 AM »

Well, there is no need to keep you waiting long. Larry Sturdivan. Luke Haag. Michael Haag. Robert Frazier.

If you say ?They are all lying?, can you name a ballistic expert who is not? Do you really want to admit to being a Large-Secret-Conspiracy believer by stating that all the ballistic experts in the world are in on it?

Sorry, I just don't know what you are getting at.

Question:

Now, what real world ballistic expert thinks the Zapruder film shows evidence of an explosive bullet? Can you name one or are you going to keep us waiting? Not a self-described ballistic expert but one who is employed to do real world testing with targets consisting of bone, ballistic gel and other appropriate materials.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a ballistic expert that claims this was NOT an explosion. Make sure to quote them and not just their names.

Frames 314, 315, 316 and 317 all show a small bright source of light on the bloody tissues.

By bloody tissues, you mean brains because that is what we are talking about. You actually think that what you are seeing is sunlight on brain tissue?

Question:

Do you believe that some sort of Continuously-Exploding-Bullet was used? Which is why we can see it ?exploding? in frames 315, 315, 316 and 317?

Ans: It's because you don't understand anything about explosions. A fireball is a plasma ball and like any fireball it lasts over several frames.

With JFK?s head turned to the left, yes, it could be an exit wound on the right side of the head. A straight line from the sniper?s nest would hit the center of the back of the head and exit the side of the head, closer to the front. It would not exit the face.

Do my laser experiment and say that. I dare you.

Also, the wound on the right side of the head is both an exit wound and an explosive wound. Initially, there was a small exit wound. Within 5 to 10 milliseconds, there was a large explosive wound that blew out several square inches of skull and expelled blood and brain tissues. This is common with head wounds caused by rifle bullets, even FMJ rifle bullets.

Sure, FMJ bullets can blow out skull fragments (tho not usually tangential to the trajectory) but they NEVER disintegrate and scatter fragments and they don't blow out most of your brain unless they explode. Face it, a FMJ bullet would not have done the damage we see here. This MUST have been a frangible bullet.  Just ask the magic bullet.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2018, 04:17:50 AM »

I'm still waiting for you to show me a ballistic expert that claims this was NOT an explosion. Make sure to quote them and not just their names.

By bloody tissues, you mean brains because that is what we are talking about. You actually think that what you are seeing is sunlight on brain tissue?

Ans: It's because you don't understand anything about explosions. A fireball is a plasma ball and like any fireball it lasts over several frames.

Do my laser experiment and say that. I dare you.

Sure, FMJ bullets can blow out skull fragments (tho not usually tangential to the trajectory) but they NEVER disintegrate and scatter fragments and they don't blow out most of your brain unless they explode. Face it, a FMJ bullet would not have done the damage we see here. This MUST have been a frangible bullet.  Just ask the magic bullet.

Seems the missile didn't actually explode.

The Head Shot
Citation Ken Rahn

[EXCERPTS]

(...)

High-velocity missile wounds of the head are especially destructive because of formation of a temporary cavity within the cranial cavity. the brain is enclosed by the skull, a closed rigid structure that can relieve pressure only by "bursting."

Thus, high-velocity missile wounds of the head tend to produce bursting injuries. That these bursting injuries are the result of temporary cavity formation can be demonstrated by shooting through empty skulls. A high-velocity bullet fired through an empty skull produces small entrance and exit holes with no fractures. The same missile fired through a skull containing brain causes extensive fracturing and bursting injuries.

(...)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 04:22:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2018, 04:17:50 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2018, 05:56:53 AM »

Of course you do.

Robert Frazier, Larry Sturdivan, Luke Haag and Michael Haag all support the theory that JFK was shot by non-explosive bullets, made by the Western Cartridge Company. Larry Sturdivan wrote a book about the ballistic science of the JFK assassination, ?The JFK Myths?.

Can I dig up a quote that they stated the Western Cartridge Company bullets (WCC/MC) were not explosive bullets? I don?t think so. Nor can I dig up a quote saying the bullets were not made mostly from arsenic (to act as a poison?), or not made of gold, or not made of silver (A wolf? Maybe, but not a werewolf). But they all support the notion that these bullets were ordinary WCC/MC bullets which were not explosive bullets.

You are being disingenuous to imply that, perhaps, one or more of these experts do support the notion of an explosive bullet causing the wounds to JFK.

I am no medical expert but it looks like I am seeing sunlight reflecting off of the interior of the scalp. I would guess it is covered in blood and the sunlight if reflecting off of the blood.

Chemical explosions are not powerful enough to produce a plasma. Nuclear explosions can but not chemical explosions. Lightning can produce plasma, but it requires an enormous cloud and needs to generate temperatures of 28,000 Kelvin to do so. No chemical explosion is powerful enough to do this.

And even the plasma produced by a lightning strike typically only lasts 10 to 100 milliseconds, covering perhaps 3 Zapruder frames at most. And I can?t believe that a small explosive bullet could produce plasma at all, let alone for as long as the plasma produced by a powerful lightning strike.

My one and only question is:

Can you site a respectable source that says an explosive bullet, fired from a rifle, produces plasma? [