Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?  (Read 32968 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »
Advertisement
It's obviously blood and brain matter.

No, no... anything but that.

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
Muchmore GIF

Nix Zoomed

?Motorcade Cop Tells How It Happened,? Sunday News (New York)
, 24 November 1963, p.25:

Dallas, Nov. 23 (Special) - B. W. Hargis, 31, Dallas motorcycle patrolman who was riding
in President Kennedy?s motorcade, gave this account today of the assassination:

?We turned left onto Elm St. off Houston, about half a block from where it happened. I was

right alongside the rear fender on the left hand side of the President?s car, near Mrs. Kennedy.

When I heard the first explosion, I knew it was a shot. I thought that Gov. Connally had

been hit when I saw him turn toward the President with a real surprised look.

The President then looked like he was bent over or that he was leaning toward the Governor,

talking to him.

As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he

got hit in the side of his head, spinning it around.

I was splattered with blood.

Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I

might have been hit.

Then I saw the limousine stop, and I parked my motorcycle at the side of the road, got off and

drew my gun.

Then this Secret Service agent (in the President?s car) got his wits about him and they took off.

The motorcycle officer on the right side of the car was Jim Chaney. He immediately went forward

and announced to the chief that the President had been shot.?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
You've convinced me John.
I was mistaken.
And your right, that cloud coming out of JFK's head could be anything.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Take care.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?  You wouldn't know there was "a halo of blood and brain matter" from just looking at Muchmore.  Not unless you have a much better copy of Muchmore than the one you actually posted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2018, 07:17:25 PM »
Can you site a single Ballistic Expert, one who does real world tests of bullets with ballistic gel who holds any of these opinions of yours about ?fireballs?, bullets held in cloth pockets for several minutes which fail to retain blood traces or DNA? [/b]

Can you cite how you determined that CE399 ever went through Kennedy or Connally?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 07:21:57 PM »
It's obviously blood and brain matter.

We know this from the other evidence.

If we're going to look at every single piece of evidence in isolation, removed from the other evidence, then you're going to wind up nowhere.

Which is where John Iacolletti is. Contrarian nowhere land.

Then you're completely missing the point.  Steve said that the Muchmore film "shows the exact same headshot".  You can't prove that by looking at "other evidence" -- that's just a circular argument.  The Muchmore film shows what it shows, which isn't much detail.  You can't claim that the films are in sync by just assuming that the films are in sync.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 07:21:57 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2018, 06:57:31 PM »
There is no fireball.

The entrance wound was on the back of the head and the exit wound, along with the much larger explosive wound, was on the right side of the head. As expected from a shot from the TSBD, with JFK?s head turned significantly to the left at z312.

Question:

Can you site a single Ballistic Expert, one who does real world tests of bullets with ballistic gel who holds any of these opinions of yours about ?fireballs?, bullets held in cloth pockets for several minutes which fail to retain blood traces or DNA?

Sorry, but there isn't a straight line path from the TSBD to the head shot as you describe it. If you contend that a FMJ bullet entered the back of JFK's head and exited his right temple, blasting out the right side of his skull, then use my laser experiment to show that it was possible. Providing you are even interested in the truth. Just ask dufus Myttonhead, because he must have done my laser exp and choked on the results, which is why he has STFU lately.

You don't need to be an expert to use logic and common sense. When does a FMJ bullet create an explosion when it strikes anything non-combustible? FMJ bullets don't explode, ever. So if you see "light" or a "flash" or the skull explodes then this was NOT a FMJ bullet, it must have been a frangible bullet.

Are you serial re the bullet not retaining DNA after it was in a cloth pocket? And exactly why was it in a cloth pocket and not a plastic bag? Was that standard forensic protocol? Then ask yourself why you're ok with Cappy Fritz picking up evidence with his bare hands and putting it in his pocket? Why isn't that either a conspiracy or insanity?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:00:18 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »
You Tube --- The Zapruder film mystery >> Doug Horne interviews legendary NPIC photo Interpreter Dino Brugioni who viewed the film and worked on the film to put 12 to 15 prints(frames) on two briefing boards . This interview tells of a different set of "4" briefing boards that were done at the same NPIC later on Sunday and ended early Monday Morning the day of JFK's funeral . Dino Brugioni and his help did their work on the Zapruder film starting on late Saturday evening and they ended up being finished early Sunday morning. This is a very important interview with Horne and Brugioni . You will be glad that you watched this 85 minute interview .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2018, 11:55:04 AM »
The Muchmore film shows what it shows, which isn't much detail. 

*Edited/selected parts from your quote*

Depends which Muchmore you're viewing at the time.

Groden appears to own a copy of the Muchmore film that is: 1) uncropped (or at least conveniently cropped just above the fence line) 2) revealing an orange blob at the end of the wall 3) a blue blob at the end of the wall  4) showing greater detail above the end of the wall!

When embossed the orange blob appears to have a face and a hat. Just sayingggg.

Has anyone at this forum ever seen the complete uncropped Muchmore film in its entirety? I doubt it. Good look trying to find one too.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 12:10:39 PM by Robert Reeves »