Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?  (Read 33004 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2018, 12:41:05 AM »
Advertisement
Speaking of JFK's head exploding...why does frame 317 look like a fireball blew out a perfectly circular hole on the RIGHT SIDE of JFK's head when the shot supposedly came from the TSBD?

And when does a FMJ bullet explode in the 1st place? And why didn't the MB explode, let alone show up on the wrong stretcher with no trace of DNA in swimming pool condition?

The twofer didn't hit any large bone nose first
The head shot hit the hard bone of the skull
You do to math

And you call yourself a physicist LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2018, 12:41:05 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2018, 05:14:36 AM »
The twofer didn't hit any large bone nose first
The head shot hit the hard bone of the skull
You do to math

Sure, it's easy when you just make spombleprofglidnoctobuns up. BS-ology 101. LOL

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2018, 05:19:30 AM »
You've convinced me John.
I was mistaken.
And your right, that cloud coming out of JFK's head could be anything.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Take care.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2018, 05:19:30 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2018, 05:22:16 AM »

Physicist!??? LOL!

JohnM

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2018, 05:37:09 AM »

For what it is worth, here is an analysis of the limo speed for the Zapruder and Nix films on a frame by frame basis. Limo speeds are relative to photo units and actual speeds can be calculated by using physical rulers in each film (i.e. tire diameter) to establish a pixels/foot ruler.

This analysis is not worth much, at least the analysis of the speed of the limousine based on the Zapruder film. This graph shows a steady speed from z300 through z345, then a speed up of 50 % by z360.

In truth, the limousine slowed form 13 mph to 8 mph during z265-z305. Then held a steady speed of 8 mph during z305-z345, then speeded up to 25 mph from z345-382. By z382, the limousine was moving 200 % faster (or 3 times faster) than the speed at z330, not 50 % faster.

When I have time, I will repost my analysis of the speed of the limousine based on the Zapruder film. I have a few updates I would wish to make. I hope to have it posted within two weeks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2018, 05:37:09 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2018, 05:44:01 AM »

Speaking of JFK's head exploding...why does frame 317 look like a fireball blew out a perfectly circular hole on the RIGHT SIDE of JFK's head when the shot supposedly came from the TSBD?

And when does a FMJ bullet explode in the 1st place? And why didn't the MB explode, let alone show up on the wrong stretcher with no trace of DNA in swimming pool condition?

There is no fireball.

The entrance wound was on the back of the head and the exit wound, along with the much larger explosive wound, was on the right side of the head. As expected from a shot from the TSBD, with JFK?s head turned significantly to the left at z312.

Question:

Can you site a single Ballistic Expert, one who does real world tests of bullets with ballistic gel who holds any of these opinions of yours about ?fireballs?, bullets held in cloth pockets for several minutes which fail to retain blood traces or DNA?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »
Steve: I think you're overstating what the Muchmore film shows vis-a-vis the Zapruder film.

But that doesn't mean that some of what it shows - critical parts of it - supports what we see in the Zapruder film.

The main claim by the alterationists is that the Z film was altered to hide the blowout in the back of JFK's head. And that BOH blowout indicates that JFK was shot from the front.

But the Muchmore film, to me, shows no such rear blowout. As to the angles of Kellerman's head, et cetera. That for me is of secondary interest. Why would it be necessary for the alterationhists to touch those areas? The key, again, is the BOH.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
You've convinced me John.
I was mistaken.
And your right, that cloud coming out of JFK's head could be anything.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Take care.

It's obviously blood and brain matter.

We know this from the other evidence.

If we're going to look at every single piece of evidence in isolation, removed from the other evidence, then you're going to wind up nowhere.

Which is where John Iacolletti is. Contrarian nowhere land.