Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?  (Read 33313 times)

Offline Matthew Finch

Re: How long does it take to alter hundreds of frames of film?
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »
Advertisement
Come back Lamson, all is forgiven.  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2018, 05:22:09 PM »
I recall someone trying to tell an actual physicist back then that Kennedy was hit from the front and he responded with 'No physicist would tell you that'

And I wonder why Trojan hasn't prepared a white paper and published amongst his peers. Oh, wait.. his peers are the rest of CT wonder world where everyone becomes an instant expert in anything & everything.

I can't wait for his press conference.

If one starts with the premise or belief that "they" (the conspirators and actual murderers of JFK) can do anything, that there are no limits to "their" power and resources, then everything follows logically from there.

It doesn't matter whether the technical experts said the Z-film couldn't be altered with the changes unnoticed; it doesn't matter that forensic pathologists say that JFK's body couldn't be altered without the changes being noticeable.

Those experts are either corrupt or ignorant as to what "they" could do. And the evidence for this is that "they" did it. That's all that matters.

In conspiracy world everything is evidence of the conspiracy. I used to be a CTer and that's how I looked at this.

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »
By my count, there's at least the Zapruder, Nix, Muchmore, Bell, Bronson, Dorman, Hughes, and Towner films that show JFK in Dealy Plaza.

To those of you who believe the Zapruder film has been altered, it might help everyone to understand your position if you could tell the rest of us two things:
*  Which of these films do you believe have been altered ?
*  Which of these films do you believe have not been altered ?

Many thanks...

To build upon your questions (and hopefully not to distract from them) how would "they" - the people who altered the Zapruder film - know that they didn't have to alter these other films? In other words, wouldn't they have to view the films first to see if what the films showed exposed their alterations of the Z-film? Is there any evidence that these other films were taken by "they" and viewed?

And how would they know exactly how many other films there were? What if they missed one? Or three?

As Josiah Thompson explained:

"[T]he critical problem for anyone thinking of altering the Zapruder film is not the Muchmore and Nix films. It is all the other films you don't know about - films developed outside Dallas by people from out-of-state who just happened by...or by foreign tourists who would get their films developed in their home countries. Any one of these unknown films could expose your alteration."

I disagree that the "unknown" is the critical problem. But it's certainly a major one.

There has to be some limits to what "they" could do?

Anyway, back to your questions first. Mine can wait for later <g>.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 06:44:05 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 06:05:11 PM »

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 06:32:07 PM »
LOL !
You're not distracting from my point - you're making my point.

If someone says that one or more of the other assassination films - other than Zapruder - are authentic
    Then the burden is on them is to show the inconsistencies between that unaltered film and the altered Z-film...we should be able to see the inconsistencies, right ?

If someone says the opposite, that in addition to Zapruder none of the other films are authentic
    Then the burden of proof is on them to show how films like Muchmore or Nix are in perfect sync with the Zapruder film - yet somehow were publicly available within days after the assassination despite going through very different chains of custody

If the alterationists can demonstrate how either one of the above is even *possible* - let alone probable - then I'll be the first guy to listen.
If they can't, then what they're suggesting has no possible basis in fact, and I tend to disregarded it as illogical...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:24:30 PM by Steve Thompson »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »
LOL !

If someone says that one or more of the other assassination films - other than Zapruder - are authentic
    Then the burden is on them is to show the inconsistencies between that unaltered film and the altered Z-film...we should be able to see the inconsistencies, right ?

If someone says the opposite, that in addition to Zapruder none of the other films are authentic
    Then the burden of proof is on them to show how films like Muchmore or Nix are in perfect sync with the Zapruder film - yet somehow were publicly available within days after the assassination despite going through very different chains of custody

If the alterationists can demonstrate how either one of the above is even *possible* - let alone probable - then I'll be the first guy to listen.
If they can't, then what they're suggesting has no possible basis in fact, and I tend to disregarded it as illogical...

With regard to the " very different chains of custody" claim raised above, it Must be remembered that back in "63" KODAK basically held a Monopoly in  Film Developing. Kodak frequently partnered with the U.S. Govt dating back to at least WW2. The overwhelming vast majority of JFK Assassination Films/Images were Initially "handled" & "developed" by Kodak.   
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:09:13 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »
How would you explain this then:
- The Muchmore film shows the exact same content - and the EXACT same headshot - as the Zapruder film, right ?
- The Muchmore film was shown publicly on WNEW TV in NY just four days after the assassination.
- Was the Muchmore film altered so as to be in sync with Zapruder ?

Do you really believe that the conspirators were able to create a fake Zapruder AND Muchmore film that are perfectly in sync - and they were able to create a false record in just four days that would stand the scrutiny of 50+ years and guys like Zavada ?

Seriously ?

In fact, it's even more preposterous when you consider that as of three days after the assassination (Nov. 25) Muchmore's film hadn't even been developed yet - so the conspirators actually would have only have had ONE day...

"Muchmore sold the undeveloped film to the Dallas office of United Press International on November 25, 1963, for $1,000. It was processed by Kodak in Dallas, and flown to New York City. It appeared the following day on local television station WNEW-TV."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Muchmore
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 04:03:17 PM by Steve Thompson »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »
Are you really claiming that there is enough resolution and definition (not to mention the camera angle) in the Muchmore film to declare that it shows the "EXACT same headshot"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2018, 05:47:50 PM »
LOL !

My point was focused more on your second observation - how did "they" get possession of the Muchmore, Nix et al. films? They had to at the very least review them to make sure their alterations of the Z film wouldn't be exposed by these other films. Then they had to either alter those films and make them in sync with the changes in the Z film or somehow make the changes in the Z film synchronize with the other films while not being exposed by them.

But first they had to review them, get possession of them. Wouldn't they?

Furthermore, how would they not know that these other films by themselves wouldn't reveal their conspiracy? That they didn't show a shooter on the knoll? That they showed there was no one in the sniper's nest? Forget having them expose the alterations in the Z film; what if they exposed their framing of Oswald?

Here's a closeup of the 6th floor taken from the Hughes' film. The sniper's nest is on the right. This was taken, apparently, about seven seconds before the first shot (yeah, whenever that really was). What if Hughes had continued filming for another 10 seconds? And it showed no shooter?

This is absurd. As I asked above, are there any limits to what "they" could have done? Seemingly many in the conspiracy world - or those that believe in the Z alteration - there wasn't.

There was no alteration of the Z film done to hide what actually happened.

And don't get me started on the claim that JFK's wounds were altered <g>.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:32:18 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »