Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Did Poe Mark The Shells?  (Read 2757 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Did Poe Mark The Shells?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 07:02:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once again the mysterious CE2011 is used to "support" a claim that can not be supported in any other way. How convenient?...

The fact is.... Nobody can verify with 100% certainty that the shells in the archives are the exact same shells that were allegedly picked up at the scene...

BTW... Did you send a PM .....   I received notice but no message....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 07:02:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 09:34:08 PM »
The fact is.... Nobody can verify with 100% certainty that the shells in the archives are the exact same shells that were allegedly picked up at the scene...

Yes, I replied to your message. It seems the pm system isn't working correctly.

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 10:08:55 PM »

Yes, I replied to your message. It seems the pm system isn't working correctly.

Ok ...I thought that perhaps you were using invisible ink......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 10:08:55 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 11:12:15 PM »

The fact is.... Nobody has proved that the shells in evidence were NOT the shells collected at the scene.  It is one thing to bitch and moan about what you believe to be a lack of validity of the evidence; any kook can do that.  It is another thing entirely to actually do something about it by proving that the shells are not authentic.

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
The fact is.... Nobody has proved that the shells in evidence were NOT the shells collected at the scene.  It is one thing to bitch and moan about what you believe to be a lack of validity of the evidence; any kook can do that.  It is another thing entirely to actually do something about it by proving that the shells are not authentic.

Nobody has proved that the shells in evidence were NOT the shells collected at the scene.

Huh??....Are you living in Iran?.....  It's the prosecutions responsibility to demonstrate that theses shells are in fact the same shells that were allegedly found at the scene....  And I say allegedly because I believe only ONE of the shells was picked up while the police were there on the scene .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 08:49:25 AM »
Nobody has proved that the shells in evidence were NOT the shells collected at the scene.

Huh??....Are you living in Iran?.....  It's the prosecutions responsibility to demonstrate that theses shells are in fact the same shells that were allegedly found at the scene....  And I say allegedly because I believe only ONE of the shells was picked up while the police were there on the scene .

It's the prosecutions responsibility to demonstrate that theses shells are in fact the same shells that were allegedly found at the scene....

Exactly right, Walt and in this case this goes for the LNs as well, as they are the one making the claim. But instead of proving their case, they try shift the burden of proof around to a "unless you prove me wrong, I am automatically right" scenario. It's truly pathetic and weak.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:10:43 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 11:08:01 AM »

That isn't how it works though. But the fact is that the shells in evidence are the shells that were collected at the scene. It has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Those who refuse to accept that fact are simply not reasonable people and it's pointless to try to reason with them.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:08:31 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 11:08:01 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 11:16:21 AM »
That isn't how it works though. But the fact is that the shells in evidence are the shells that were collected at the scene. It has been established beyond any reasonable doubt. Those who refuse to accept that fact are simply not reasonable people and it's pointless to try to reason with them.

But the fact is that the shells in evidence are the shells that were collected at the scene. It has been established beyond any reasonable doubt.

When you claim it with so much certainty, I am beginning to think that I might have missed something. Please explain how it has been established beyond reasonable doubt that the shells now in evidence are the same ones that were collected at the scene.

Those who refuse to accept that fact are simply not reasonable people and it's pointless to try to reason with them.

Calling somebody unreasonable simply because he does not agree with your opinion is what's really unreasonable. I mean, c'mon, isn't this kind of whining just tantamount to admitting that your arguments are simply not convincing enough? You wouldn't be one of those people who think they are always right, would you? Perhaps you should try to accept that your arguments simply might not always be as conclusive or persuasive as you think they are.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:17:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 11:16:21 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 10:53:43 PM »

I have shown it and the LNers complained until it was removed. The point of course is the burden is on the LNers to suport the claim that they are the same shells. Well?

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »
I have shown it and the LNers complained until it was removed. The point of course is the burden is on the LNers to suport the claim that they are the same shells. Well?

Can you show that the shells are not the same shells without posting a huge and rambling post ?...  I can see that there is no unbroken chain from Poe to the DA. and that's a fact....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »

Mobile View