Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: How'd He Do That?  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: How'd He Do That?
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 11:15:05 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Random citizens standing outside the theater believed Oswald to be the assassin,

That's Utter Bull Stuff!!....   

I've seen photos that were taken outside the Theater.... The crowd were just gawking with bewildered looks on their faces....

For decades,  The liars have been floating the lie that the crowd were trying to get at Lee Oswald so they could lynch him ...  Whatta gargantuan Lie!

Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd were doing?  When all else fails suggest everyone is lying even when they had no apparent reason to lie.  You should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:26:46 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 11:34:00 PM »
Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd where doing?  When all else fails suggest everyone is lying even when they had no apparent reason to lie.  You should be ashamed.

"Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd where doing?"

Oh , Thank you so much for displaying your obtuseness....  Even a elementary school kid can answer that question....

They would lie to fool the unwary into thinking that the crowd knew exactly what was going on, and the crowd knew that Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald ( Boooooo Hissss) was a arch villain and a maniac who had murdered President Kennedy and Officer JD Tippit...When in reality the photos that were taken outside the theater, show the looks on the faces of the crowd, and it's clear that the crowd is bewildered and puzzled about what's going on.   
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 09:26:51 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 11:34:00 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2019, 10:27:14 PM »
"Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd where doing?"

Oh , Thank you so much for displaying your obtuseness....  Even a elementary school kid can answer that question....

They would lie to fool the unwary into thinking that the crowd knew exactly what was going on, and the crowd knew that Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald ( Boooooo Hissss) was a arch villain and a maniac who had murdered President Kennedy and Officer JD Tippit...When in reality the photos that were taken outside the theater, show the looks on the faces of the crowd, and it's clear that the crowd is bewildered and puzzled about what's going on.   

LOL.  That is tinfoil hat nonsense.  There was no reason to lie about what the crowd was doing.   Those who were present confirm that folks in the crowd believed Oswald was linked to the assassination.  That was a logical inference based on what they knew.  The president had been assassinated a short distance away.  The police were looking for the assassin.  A large number of officers could be seen responding to the TT.  Anyone with a functioning brain could have made the connection. 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 12:42:12 AM »
  There was no reason to lie about what the crowd was doing.   Those who were present confirm that folks in the crowd believed Oswald was linked to the assassination.  That was a logical inference based on what they knew
Based on...being mentioned by policemen that were there...proof that Oswald was set up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 12:42:12 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 03:16:31 AM »
Based on...being mentioned by policemen that were there...proof that Oswald was set up.

On page 152 & 153 of THE SEARCH FOR LHO  there are a couple of photos that show the countenance of the crowd that had been attracted by the police cars at the Theater, ....  They clearly are gawking and wondering what the hell's going on.....  If Dickie "Smith" had his head on his shoulders he could also see the pictures.... 

Offline Paul May

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »
Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd where doing?  When all else fails suggest everyone is lying even when they had no apparent reason to lie.  You should be ashamed.

Ashamed? Walt? You jest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »
On page 152 & 153 of THE SEARCH FOR LHO  there are a couple of photos that show the countenance of the crowd that had been attracted by the police cars at the Theater, ....  They clearly are gawking and wondering what the hell's going on.....  If Dickie "Smith" had his head on his shoulders he could also see the pictures....

Wow.  You realize there is no sound in a still photo and that it captures only a brief instance of time?  You don't think people in that crowd had any reasonable basis to suspect that the person being arrested by a large police presence might be the assassin?  That doesn't mean the suspect had to be the assassin just that it could be presumed based on the theater being only a couple of miles away from the assassination site and the large police presence.  If not, what do you think those in the crowd believed was going on to create such a scene?  This is all rabbit hole nonsense.  The original point was that the FBI agents had an understandable interest in the manhunt for the assassin.  Their presence along with the DPD during that manhunt is completely understandable and not the subject of any mystery as Walt stupidly suggested.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »
Wow.  You realize there is no sound in a still photo and that it captures only a brief instance of time?  You don't think people in that crowd had any reasonable basis to suspect that the person being arrested by a large police presence might be the assassin?  That doesn't mean the suspect had to be the assassin just that it could be presumed based on the theater being only a couple of miles away from the assassination site and the large police presence.  If not, what do you think those in the crowd believed was going on to create such a scene?  This is all rabbit hole nonsense.  The original point was that the FBI agents had an understandable interest in the manhunt for the assassin.  Their presence along with the DPD during that manhunt is completely understandable and not the subject of any mystery as Walt stupidly suggested.

There are several photos, .... They all show the crowd with puzzled and bewildered looks and body language.   I know that you can't see that because of your acute case of cranialrectalitis.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 03:03:43 PM »
There are several photos, .... They all show the crowd with puzzled and bewildered looks and body language.   I know that you can't see that because of your acute case of cranialrectalitis.....

Mrs. POSTAL. That is when I really started shaking. I had never seen a live mob scene, that----
Mr. BALL. Well----
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him, and this and that and the officers were trying to hold on to Oswald----when I say, "Oswald," that man, because as I said, I didn't know who he was at that time and they was trying to hold him, because he was putting up a struggle, and then trying to keep the public off, and on the way to the car, parked right out front, one of the officers was----at that time I thought he was putting his hat on the man's face to try to keep the public from grabbing him by the hair, but I later read in the paper it was to cover his face and then he got him in the ear, and all bedlam, so far as the public, broke.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »
Mrs. POSTAL. That is when I really started shaking. I had never seen a live mob scene, that----
Mr. BALL. Well----
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him, and this and that and the officers were trying to hold on to Oswald----when I say, "Oswald," that man, because as I said, I didn't know who he was at that time and they was trying to hold him, because he was putting up a struggle, and then trying to keep the public off, and on the way to the car, parked right out front, one of the officers was----at that time I thought he was putting his hat on the man's face to try to keep the public from grabbing him by the hair, but I later read in the paper it was to cover his face and then he got him in the ear, and all bedlam, so far as the public, broke.

It's a pity that you can't see the photos.... As the old adage says.....  "One picture is better than ten thousand words."...

Now then...Back to the subject ....   How did J.Edgar Hoover know the identity of the man who had been dragged from the theater BEFORE any police officer had even  looked through the man's wallet in search of some Identification card.  ?????
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:46:06 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »

Mobile View