Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How'd He Do That?  (Read 11866 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: How'd He Do That?
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 03:16:31 AM »
Advertisement
Based on...being mentioned by policemen that were there...proof that Oswald was set up.

On page 152 & 153 of THE SEARCH FOR LHO  there are a couple of photos that show the countenance of the crowd that had been attracted by the police cars at the Theater, ....  They clearly are gawking and wondering what the hell's going on.....  If Dickie "Smith" had his head on his shoulders he could also see the pictures.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 03:16:31 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »
Why would anyone lie about what those in the crowd where doing?  When all else fails suggest everyone is lying even when they had no apparent reason to lie.  You should be ashamed.

Ashamed? Walt? You jest.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »
On page 152 & 153 of THE SEARCH FOR LHO  there are a couple of photos that show the countenance of the crowd that had been attracted by the police cars at the Theater, ....  They clearly are gawking and wondering what the hell's going on.....  If Dickie "Smith" had his head on his shoulders he could also see the pictures....

Wow.  You realize there is no sound in a still photo and that it captures only a brief instance of time?  You don't think people in that crowd had any reasonable basis to suspect that the person being arrested by a large police presence might be the assassin?  That doesn't mean the suspect had to be the assassin just that it could be presumed based on the theater being only a couple of miles away from the assassination site and the large police presence.  If not, what do you think those in the crowd believed was going on to create such a scene?  This is all rabbit hole nonsense.  The original point was that the FBI agents had an understandable interest in the manhunt for the assassin.  Their presence along with the DPD during that manhunt is completely understandable and not the subject of any mystery as Walt stupidly suggested.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »
Wow.  You realize there is no sound in a still photo and that it captures only a brief instance of time?  You don't think people in that crowd had any reasonable basis to suspect that the person being arrested by a large police presence might be the assassin?  That doesn't mean the suspect had to be the assassin just that it could be presumed based on the theater being only a couple of miles away from the assassination site and the large police presence.  If not, what do you think those in the crowd believed was going on to create such a scene?  This is all rabbit hole nonsense.  The original point was that the FBI agents had an understandable interest in the manhunt for the assassin.  Their presence along with the DPD during that manhunt is completely understandable and not the subject of any mystery as Walt stupidly suggested.

There are several photos, .... They all show the crowd with puzzled and bewildered looks and body language.   I know that you can't see that because of your acute case of cranialrectalitis.....

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 03:03:43 PM »
There are several photos, .... They all show the crowd with puzzled and bewildered looks and body language.   I know that you can't see that because of your acute case of cranialrectalitis.....

Mrs. POSTAL. That is when I really started shaking. I had never seen a live mob scene, that----
Mr. BALL. Well----
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him, and this and that and the officers were trying to hold on to Oswald----when I say, "Oswald," that man, because as I said, I didn't know who he was at that time and they was trying to hold him, because he was putting up a struggle, and then trying to keep the public off, and on the way to the car, parked right out front, one of the officers was----at that time I thought he was putting his hat on the man's face to try to keep the public from grabbing him by the hair, but I later read in the paper it was to cover his face and then he got him in the ear, and all bedlam, so far as the public, broke.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 03:03:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »
Mrs. POSTAL. That is when I really started shaking. I had never seen a live mob scene, that----
Mr. BALL. Well----
Mrs. POSTAL. They said, "What is going on?" And someone said, "Suspect," and they started in this way, just about that time I got out to the box office, back to the box office, and they stared screaming profuse language and----"Kill the so-and-so," and trying to get to him, and this and that and the officers were trying to hold on to Oswald----when I say, "Oswald," that man, because as I said, I didn't know who he was at that time and they was trying to hold him, because he was putting up a struggle, and then trying to keep the public off, and on the way to the car, parked right out front, one of the officers was----at that time I thought he was putting his hat on the man's face to try to keep the public from grabbing him by the hair, but I later read in the paper it was to cover his face and then he got him in the ear, and all bedlam, so far as the public, broke.

It's a pity that you can't see the photos.... As the old adage says.....  "One picture is better than ten thousand words."...

Now then...Back to the subject ....   How did J.Edgar Hoover know the identity of the man who had been dragged from the theater BEFORE any police officer had even  looked through the man's wallet in search of some Identification card.  ?????
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:46:06 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

Now then...Back to the subject ....   How did J.Edgar Hoover know the identity of the man who had been dragged from the theater BEFORE any police officer had even  looked through the man's wallet in search of some Identification card.  ?????

Brutal.  Even if you type that statement over and over it is still a false premise.  You have cited zero evidence that would somehow prove that Hoover knew Oswald's identity before the police looked through his wallet.  Oswald was arrested at about 1:50.  He had multiple IDs in the name LHO.  When he is taken in, Shelley sees him and confirms it is Oswald.  Oswald confirms to CT Walker that he is not Hidell.  All this takes places shortly after 2.  Hosty is informed of the identity of assassin as LHO around this time and a call is immediately made to FBI HQ with that information.  So Hoover has that information shortly after 2PM.  Now show us your evidence that Hoover made reference to Oswald before the police searched his wallet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 07:12:54 PM »
Brutal.  Even if you type that statement over and over it is still a false premise.  You have cited zero evidence that would somehow prove that Hoover knew Oswald's identity before the police looked through his wallet.  Oswald was arrested at about 1:50.  He had multiple IDs in the name LHO.  When he is taken in, Shelley sees him and confirms it is Oswald.  Oswald confirms to CT Walker that he is not Hidell.  All this takes places shortly after 2.  Hosty is informed of the identity of assassin as LHO around this time and a call is immediately made to FBI HQ with that information.  So Hoover has that information shortly after 2PM.  Now show us your evidence that Hoover made reference to Oswald before the police searched his wallet.

Page 16  Assignment : Oswald   Written by FBI Agent James Hosty.... ( You may recall that Hosty was in the thick of it)

TIME 2:15 P. M.    A hand clutched my elbow. I spun, Howe was in my face.  "They've just arrested a guy named Lee Oswald, and they're booking him for the killing of the policeman over in Oak Cliff.   Officer's name was Tippit.

From this tidbit of information we can learn that Howe had learned of a telephone call  call prior to informing Hosty....so Agent Howe probably learned the man's was Lee Oswald at approximately 2:05 P.M.    ......   But at 2:05 P.M. the suspect was in a police car being transported to police headquarters and nobody had identified him.
 But according to Hosty Howe told him the suspect's name at 2:15..... 

At the bottom of page 16....the conversation between Howe and Hosty, is wrapped up....  Howe told me to go talk to Shanklin... "Shanklin is on the telephone with FBI headquarters"   Shanklin was standing behind his desk, still on the phone.  -------Some extraneous text about Shanklin's personal appearance  deleted -----  Shanklin said "Headquarters wants YOU Hosty to get down to the police department and take part in the interrogation of Oswald."

So it's obvious that FBI headquarters in Washington DC knew far in advance that the man's name was Lee Oswald .....FBI Headquarters knew the identity before the Dallas police knew......

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:27:59 PM by Walt Cakebread »