Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"  (Read 5950 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »
Where we are with Groden and the image Wanda Daniel sent me of Jeraldean Reid from Sarah's photo album is that it appears to show a different woman than the woman labeled "Mrs Robert Reid" on the sidewalk...

We need to find out more about the sidewalk "Mrs Robert Reid" and try to get more images of her...

JFK Assassination Forum

Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2019, 11:33:22 PM »
But we then look at the CIA's 201 on Oswald where they tell of Pauline Sanders' account of "Gerladine" Reid calling Sanders and not only telling of the lunch room encounter but also telling of Oswald walking in to the 2nd floor offices with a Coke.

What the hell are you talking about?  There's no "CIA's 201 on Oswald where they tell of Pauline Sanders".

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2019, 11:36:36 PM »
You're still not answering what was written...There is no doubt the woman sitting next to Leavelle is the same woman being called "Mrs R. A. Reid" outside the Depository standing with Carolyn Arnold and Bonnie Richey after the assassination...There's no doubt she has the same face, same pocketbook, pocketbook leather strap, and eyeglasses as the woman who is seen standing outside the Depository...

BS:

It's not even the same woman.  And neither woman has ever been identified as Mrs Reid, based on any actual evidence.

The film of the woman sitting next to Leavelle was taken on Sunday after Oswald was shot, and she may be Jack Ruby's sister.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2019, 11:36:36 PM »

Mobile View