Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What were Jack Ruby's words ??  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

What were Jack Ruby's words ??
« on: January 27, 2019, 07:38:17 AM »
Advertisement
When LBJ's Special select Blue Ribbon cover up committee went to Dallas under the guise of investigating, they visited Jack Ruby in the jail.   At that time Ruby told Earl Warren, something like ..." Those who put me in the position I'm in, will never let the truth out".... I could look up the exact verbatim wording, but perhaps someone has it right at their finger tips.   I'd appreciate it if someone would post Ruby's words.....

JFK Assassination Forum

What were Jack Ruby's words ??
« on: January 27, 2019, 07:38:17 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

Re: What were Jack Ruby's words ??
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 08:05:23 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »

Thank you Colin....I wanted to hear Ruby actually say the words so I could better understand what he was saying....

Here's what strikes me as important.....  Ruby said that he was given a POSITION When he said ..."Those who put me in the POSITION I'm in"

What does the word "position" mean?    According to my dictionary one of the meanings is....A place in an organization, ie; He occupied the position of treasurer for the club for ten years....

Was Ruby referring to the position that he been assigned to??   IMO it's a distinct possibility....  It's common knowledge that the Mob Boss in Dallas was Joe Civello and Jack Ruby was one of his "soldiers" ( flunkies) and Ruby was assigned to the POSITION of assassin of the patsy....

I'm thoroughly convinced that Lee Oswald wrote the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.... That note was addressed to Mr HL Hunt, the wealthiest man in the world in 1950, and president of Hunt Oil Company of Dallas Texas. ( Offices just a few blocks from the TSBD)   the date on the note is November  8, 1963 and it says...

Dear Mr Hunt, .... I would like information concerding (sic) my POSITION...... 

So my question is:.....Had Lee Oswald been offered or given a "Position" at Hunt Oil?.....

PS....HL Hunt hated the Kennedy's
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:10:08 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 06:06:32 PM »