Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Forum members opinions on the following persons linked with Oswald  (Read 5904 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Forum members opinions on the following persons linked with Oswald
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 11:31:37 PM »
Advertisement
Walt, you revel in speculation in astonishing ways, yet present no evidence, only suspicion.  Mind you, this is 55 years after the event.  Sigh.  Hosty, her handler??? Is this yet more speculation or do you actually have evidence to support this astonishing comment?

Have you read Hosty's Book?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 11:31:37 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 11:36:24 PM »
Years ago.  Can YOU answer my question?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 12:11:52 AM »
Years ago.  Can YOU answer my question?

Read it again...the answer is there....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 12:11:52 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 12:17:17 AM »
He ?thought? they were involved?  Meaningless. I personally had the opportunity to interview Robert in 1989. In some two hours, not one time did he mention the Paines, directly or indirectly.
Paul May-be...So what? You are meaningless. I just linked the WC testimony. You might read it.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 01:02:28 AM »
Pathetic Walt.....simply pathetic. You cannot answer a question for the forum?s members? You are not a researcher looking for answers.  You?re a blatant charlaton spreading lies and misrepresenting actual facts.  History is debated Walt, not argued.  You made an accusation. You are obligated to support that statement with facts. You?ve been challenged to do so as many CT?s have been challenged to do so the past 55 years.  All have failed.  Join the club.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 01:02:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 01:06:22 AM »
Pathetic Walt.....simply pathetic. You cannot answer a question for the forum?s members? You are not a researcher looking for answers.  You?re a blatant charlaton spreading lies and misrepresenting actual facts.  History is debated Walt, not argued.  You made an accusation. You are obligated to support that statement with facts. You?ve been challenged to do so as many CT?s have been challenged to do so the past 55 years.  All have failed.  Join the club.

Psssst.... Paulie.... If I had failed, you wouldn't feel compelled to attempt to refute my stance.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 01:15:18 AM »
Psssst.... Paulie.... If I had failed, you wouldn't feel compelled to attempt to refute my stance.

So, as the failed conspiracy theorist often does when caught in out right lies and fabrications, you now revert to condescension.  Paulie?  You must think you?re DiEugenio.  That?s his playbook. This is your history Walt. This forum knows that simply by reading this thread. Help society Walt.  Get an education. Perhaps, just perhaps you might learn how to support your utter stupidity. Cya.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 01:15:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 01:20:55 AM »
So, as the failed conspiracy theorist often does when caught in out right lies and fabrications, you now revert to condescension.  Paulie?  You must think you?re DiEugenio.  That?s his playbook. This is your history Walt. This forum knows that simply by reading this thread. Help society Walt.  Get an education. Perhaps, just perhaps you might learn how to support your utter stupidity. Cya.

Get an education. Perhaps, just perhaps you might learn how to support your utter stupidity

You are not making sense, Paul

If he is utterly stupid (as you claim) an education isn't going to help him much, is it now? And if his eduction did help there wouldn't be any stupidity to support, so why would he learn how to support it?

Just saying....