Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dear Mr Hunt...  (Read 20089 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Dear Mr Hunt...
« on: January 24, 2019, 06:42:59 PM »
Advertisement
A new book written last year (2018) entitled  " H.L. Hunt... Motive and Opportunity " is the story told by a very close associate of Haroldson Lafayette Hunt, the president of Hunt Oil and dozens of other big buck businesses ......

The associate and employee is named John Curington who I believe he is 96 years old, was employed as H.L. Hunt's right hand man from 1954 until 1969.  John was privy to H L Hunt's private and business life. He knows nearly everything that H.L Hunt did in his life....

After reading his story, I believe Mr Curington is trying to set history straight without violating a promise that he made to H.L. Hunt over a half century ago.
I believe that John Curington knows the truth about the murder of John Kennedy, but will not pull the wrappers off the story.  He tells the various tales that make up his story as if his memory is failing him, or he deliberately isn't making the tale crystal clear.  The story is rather vague, disjointed and rambling, but never-the- less it is a verrrrrry interesting tale.

The author ( Mitchel Whitington) that John Curington selected to write his story obviously knows very little about the murders of JFK, RFK. MLK, and Jimmy Hoffa.....  and consequently writes the story from the perspective of the US Government approved history books.  It's a pity that Mr Whitington doesn't know some of the very basic facts of the murder of JFK and the other three victim,s because Mr Curington gave Michel information that is dynamite. 

One example of a piece of dynamite information that John gave to Mitchel is related to the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.....     John told Mitchel that the note surfaced in the in the inner office mail system of Hunt Oil after the assassination of JFK.  Jon said that the note had been dropped off at the front desk and it was in an envelope addressed to Mr Hunt.  Mr Hunt and Mr Curington read the short note... which said...

I would like information concerding (sic) my position. I am asking only for information. I am suggesting that we discuss the matter fully before any steps are taken by me or anyone else.         Lee Harvey Oswald

They then called the FBI ( H.L.Hunt was a personal friend of J.Edgar Hoover and called Hoover and talked to him often) An FBI agent came to Hunt's office and took the note and John Curington never saw it again.....( at least that's what  John Curington told Mitchel Whitington)   However, Whitington presented a photo of the note 
in the book that is a bit different than other copies of the note that I've seen...which leads me to believe that Curington presented a photocopy of the note to Mitchel. 

Those of you who know the official tale concerning that note will recognize that according to Curington the note appeared in Mr Hunt's inner office mail at the Hunt Oil offices.  And it was turned over to the FBI.     And this is contrary to the tale handed to us by the FBI.   
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 07:05:17 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Dear Mr Hunt...
« on: January 24, 2019, 06:42:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Dear Mr Hunt...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 09:28:23 PM »
A new book written last year (2018) entitled  " H.L. Hunt... Motive and Opportunity " is the story told by a very close associate of Haroldson Lafayette Hunt, the president of Hunt Oil and dozens of other big buck businesses ......

The associate and employee is named John Curington who I believe he is 96 years old, was employed as H.L. Hunt's right hand man from 1954 until 1969.  John was privy to H L Hunt's private and business life. He knows nearly everything that H.L Hunt did in his life....

After reading his story, I believe Mr Curington is trying to set history straight without violating a promise that he made to H.L. Hunt over a half century ago.
I believe that John Curington knows the truth about the murder of John Kennedy, but will not pull the wrappers off the story.  He tells the various tales that make up his story as if his memory is failing him, or he deliberately isn't making the tale crystal clear.  The story is rather vague, disjointed and rambling, but never-the- less it is a verrrrrry interesting tale.

The author ( Mitchel Whitington) that John Curington selected to write his story obviously knows very little about the murders of JFK, RFK. MLK, and Jimmy Hoffa.....  and consequently writes the story from the perspective of the US Government approved history books.  It's a pity that Mr Whitington doesn't know some of the very basic facts of the murder of JFK and the other three victim,s because Mr Curington gave Michel information that is dynamite. 

One example of a piece of dynamite information that John gave to Mitchel is related to the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.....     John told Mitchel that the note surfaced in the in the inner office mail system of Hunt Oil after the assassination of JFK.  Jon said that the note had been dropped off at the front desk and it was in an envelope addressed to Mr Hunt.  Mr Hunt and Mr Curington read the short note... which said...

I would like information concerding (sic) my position. I am asking only for information. I am suggesting that we discuss the matter fully before any steps are taken by me or anyone else.         Lee Harvey Oswald

They then called the FBI ( H.L.Hunt was a personal friend of J.Edgar Hoover and called Hoover and talked to him often) An FBI agent came to Hunt's office and took the note and John Curington never saw it again.....( at least that's what  John Curington told Mitchel Whitington)   However, Whitington presented a photo of the note 
in the book that is a bit different than other copies of the note that I've seen...which leads me to believe that Curington presented a photocopy of the note to Mitchel. 

Those of you who know the official tale concerning that note will recognize that according to Curington the note appeared in Mr Hunt's inner office mail at the Hunt Oil offices.  And it was turned over to the FBI.     And this is contrary to the tale handed to us by the FBI.   

John told Mitchel that the note surfaced in the in the inner office mail system of Hunt Oil after the assassination of JFK.  Jon said that the note had been dropped off at the front desk and it was in an envelope addressed to Mr Hunt.

This cannot be true....  The part about the note being dropped of at the front desk AFTER the assassination of President Kennedy.

WHO  would have dropped off the note AFTER the assassination??....  IF an unknown person had dropped off such a note AFTER the murder, the obvious motive would have been to implicate H.L.Hunt as being involved with Lee Harvey Oswald.  He would have burned the note..... He was a very intelligent and shrewd operator..... Hunt wouldn't have called anybody....

And since the note was in the Hunt Oil co. inner office mail it obviously was delivered by someone who walked in to the offices.  Just as Lee Oswald had walked into the FBI offices and delivered a note.....( Who knows, the Dear Mr Hunt note or a copy of it, could be what Lee Oswald delivered to the FBI office) 

The note was NOT delivered AFTER the assassination.... That's for sure.....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:57 AM »
[...]
One example of a piece of dynamite information that John [Curington] gave to Mitchel [Whitington] is related to the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.....  John told Mitchel that the note surfaced in the in the inner office mail system of Hunt Oil after the assassination of JFK. John said that the note had been dropped off at the front desk and it was in an envelope addressed to Mr Hunt.  Mr Hunt and Mr Curington read the short note... which said...

They then called the FBI ( H.L.Hunt was a personal friend of J.Edgar Hoover and called Hoover and talked to him often) An FBI agent came to Hunt's office and took the note and John Curington never saw it again.....( at least that's what John Curington told Mitchel Whitington).
[...]

Dear Walt,

For what it's worth, KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin said that that note was forged by the KGB

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:50:57 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:57 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 05:35:48 PM »
Dear Walt,

For what it's worth, KGB defector (or false defector? He does, afterall, claim that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector -- LOL) Vasili Mitrokhin says that note was forged by the KGB.

So you believe that a KGB agent delivered the note to Hunt Oil Company offices in Dallas ?    Can you explain WHY a KGB officer would deliver a note that is signed Lee Harvey Oswald to H.L.Hunt  ?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 09:16:26 PM »
Dear Walt,

For what it's worth, KGB defector (or false defector? He does, afterall, claim that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector -- LOL) Vasili Mitrokhin says that note was forged by the KGB.

Vasili Mitrokhin says that note was forged by the KGB.

Why would the KGB want to implicate "Mr Hunt" by associating "Mr Hunt" with Lee Harvey Oswald?

If the "Mr Hunt" that the note was addressed to had been E.Howard Hunt, who was a CIA agent, then the tale about the note being forgery would make sense.  The KGB would without a doubt have wanted to link the CIA to the assassination....  However, The note was delivered to the Dallas office headquarters of Hunt Oil, and it as delivered to the President of Hunt Oil Company, Mr. H.L. Hunt.

P.S.  H.L. Hunt and Edwin Walker were like two peas in a pod.... They both were ultra right wing extremists (Neo Nazis) and they knew each other well.  They both hated the Kennedy's.   
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:14:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 09:16:26 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 10:54:50 PM »
Vasili Mitrokhin says that note was forged by the KGB.

Why would the KGB want to implicate "Mr Hunt" by associating "Mr Hunt" with Lee Harvey Oswald?

If the "Mr Hunt" that the note was addressed to had been E.Howard Hunt, who was a CIA agent, then the tale about the note being forgery would make sense.  The KGB would without a doubt have wanted to link the CIA to the assassination....  However, The note was delivered to the Dallas office headquarters of Hunt Oil, and it as delivered to the President of Hunt Oil Company, Mr. H.L. Hunt.

P.S.  H.L. Hunt and Edwin Walker were like two peas in a pod.... They both were ultra right wing extremists (Neo Nazis) and they knew each other well.  They both hated the Kennedy's.

Dear Walter,

Former KGB archivist Vasili Mitrokhin said that the KGB had forged the note.

Now, logically, Mitrokhin was either: 1) a false defector and a) lied about the note, or b) a false defector and told the truth about the note

-- or --

2) He was a true defector and c) lied about the note, or d) a true defector and told the truth about the note.

Which permutation do you prefer, Walter?

That he was a true defector and lied about the note?

Or, that he was an evil, evil, evil CIA agent who had lived in Russia all those years?

LOL

PS  As recorded in HSCA-IV, handwriting expert Joseph P. McNally testified to the HSCA that he was undecided as to whether or not the note was genuine.

In his report, however, (HSCA-VIII) McNally provided more revealing details about the note, and stated that he found it highly suspicious:

(41)  VIII. The signature, "Lee Harvey Oswald," on the Hunt note (item 4-7) does not correspond to the Oswald signatures described under section I [signatures judged to be Oswald's]. To begin with, the bulk of the documents which are signed with the full name, "Lee Harvey Oswald," are more formal in tone. For example, the full name appears on all but one of the Marine Corps documents. The full name appears infrequently elsewhere -- usually only the first name, middle initial, and last name are used. Further, in the Hunt note, the middle name "Harvey" is misspelled -- the "e" appears to be missing; the "H" of "Harvey" differs from that found in the section I signatures; the "ar" of "Harvey" is ellided to a point that does not occur in any section I signatures; the "O" of "Oswald" is retraced part of the way along the left side, not true of the section I Oswald signatures; and the ending "d" of Oswald is smaller than the preceding "l", whereas most of the ending "d"s of the section I signatures are taller than the "l" (only in signatures that appear to be "squeezed-in" is the end "d" shorter than the preceding "l").

(42)  While the script writing on the Hunt note is similar in pictorial quality to the writings under section II [writings judged to be Oswald's], the format of the note differs from that of the notes and letters of section II. The writing line is so exact as almost to give the impression it has been made on a ruled line. Usually Oswald writes in an arrhythmic manner-- for example, with an irregular and crooked writing line. This writing creates the jumbled effect apparent in the section II documents.

(43) From the examinations of item 4-7, it was
determined that the signature does not correspond with any of the Oswald signatures of section I. Similarly, the writing does not correspond to that in the section II Oswald documents.

(44) I would like to note, however, that the
quality of the original photoreproductions of the Hunt note was poor. Under the best of circumstances, reproductions lack clarity and detail. Here, as can be seen from the copies, the original photo- reproduction was out of focus [as though it was a photograph of a blown-up microfilm image that itself was out of focus], giving the document a fuzzy appearance. Accurate analysis was difficult. The note is highly suspicious. The original would have to be checked in order to make a more definite analysis and reach a definitive conclusion."

[emphasis added]

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/mrhunt.7txt
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:53:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 03:11:59 PM »
Dear Johnny,

Former KGB archivist Vasili Mitrokhin said that the KGB had forged the note.

Now, logically, Mitrokhin was either: 1) a false defector and a) lied about the note, or b) a false defector and told the truth about the note

-- or --

2) He was a true defector and c) lied about the note, or d) a true defector and told the truth about the note.

Which permutation do you prefer, Johnny?

That he was a true defector and lied about the note?

Or, that he was an evil, evil, evil CIA agent who had lived in Russia all those years?

LOL

PS  As recorded in HSCA-IV, handwriting expert Joseph P. McNally testified to the HSCA that he was undecided as to whether or not the note was genuine.

In his report, however, (HSCA-VIII) McNally provided more revealing details about the note, and stated that he found it highly suspicious:

(41)  VIII. The signature, "Lee Harvey Oswald," on the Hunt note (item 4-7) does not correspond to the Oswald signatures described under section I [signatures judged to be Oswald's]. To begin with, the bulk of the documents which are signed with the full name, "Lee Harvey Oswald," are more formal in tone. For example, the full name appears on all but one of the Marine Corps documents. The full name appears infrequently elsewhere -- usually only the first name, middle initial, and last name are used. Further, in the Hunt note, the middle name "Harvey" is misspelled -- the "e" appears to be missing; the "H" of "Harvey" differs from that found in the section I signatures; the "ar" of "Harvey" is ellided to a point that does not occur in any section I signatures; the "O" of "Oswald" is retraced part of the way along the left side, not true of the section I Oswald signatures; and the ending "d" of Oswald is smaller than the preceding "l", whereas most of the ending "d"s of the section I signatures are taller than the "l" (only in signatures that appear to be "squeezed-in" is the end "d" shorter than the preceding "l").

(42)  While the script writing on the Hunt note is similar in pictorial quality to the writings under section II [writings judged to be Oswald's], the format of the note differs from that of the notes and letters of section II. The writing line is so exact as almost to give the impression it has been made on a ruled line. Usually Oswald writes in an arrhythmic manner-- for example, with an irregular and crooked writing line. This writing creates the jumbled effect apparent in the section II documents.

(43) From the examinations of item 4-7, it was
determined that the signature does not correspond with any of the Oswald signatures of section I. Similarly, the writing does not correspond to that in the section II Oswald documents.

(44) I would like to note, however, that the
quality of the original photoreproductions of the Hunt note was poor. Under the best of circumstances, reproductions lack clarity and detail. Here, as can be seen from the copies, the original photo- reproduction was out of focus [as though it was a photograph of a blown-up microfilm image that itself was out of focus], giving the document a fuzzy appearance. Accurate analysis was difficult. The note is highly suspicious. The original would have to be checked in order to make a more definite analysis and reach a definitive conclusion."

[emphasis added]

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/mrhunt.7txt

he was undecided as to whether or not the note was genuine.

Joseph P. McNally,  A hand writing expert was undecided whether the note was genuine....   But you're positive that the note was a forgery, created by the KGB...

Mr McNally may have been able to make a better conclusion if he had known that the note first appeared on the scene at the office of H.L.Hunt .......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2019, 03:11:59 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 07:17:10 PM »
he was undecided as to whether or not the note was genuine.

Joseph P. McNally,  A hand writing expert was undecided whether the note was genuine....   But you're positive that the note was a forgery, created by the KGB...

Mr McNally may have been able to make a better conclusion if he had known that the note first appeared on the scene at the office of H.L.Hunt .......

Dear Walter,

McNally wrote in his report that he found the note highly suspicious.

Did you miss that part?