Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 36052 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2019, 12:29:41 PM »
Advertisement
Ok Ray, you know best  ::) Best regards to Waldo  ;D

Glad you agree, for once.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2019, 12:29:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2019, 07:46:21 PM »
CT logic: 'We didn't see it, so it didn't happen'

A favorite quote of certain CTers around here (Martin and/or Colin, I think) goes something like 'Evidence of absence is not necessarily absence of evidence' They use it all the time except in instances like this, of course.

The fact is Kennedy would not likely have worn the back brace over the shirt in pubic, and although I've seen photos of him wearing a vest, no one made mention of him wearing a vest that day afaik.

Kennedy et al went to great lengths to conceal his many infirmities, and for obvious reasons
Especially before the upcoming election, in a state where 'men are men' ::) and you better not look like a pussy, by gum.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:15:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »

A favorite quote of certain CTers around here (Martin and/or Colin, I think) goes something like 'Evidence of absence is not necessarily absence of evidence' They use it all the time except in instances like this, of course.

The fact is Kennedy would not have worn the back brace OVER the shirt in PUBLIC
Kennedy et al went to great lengths to conceal his infirmities, and for obvious reasons
Especially before the upcoming election, in a state where 'men are men' ::) and you better not look like a pussy, by gum.

in a state where 'men are men'

Thank you for revealing your jaded reasoning.....  So you subscribe to the code of "taking the bull by the horns,"  or taking whatever action that you deem right, like lynching a black man to satisfy the clamor for justice even though you know he did not rape and murder  the pretty young cheerleader .   ( That's from the state where men are men)   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2019, 08:18:43 PM »
in a state where 'men are men'

Thank you for revealing your jaded reasoning.....  So you subscribe to the code of "taking the bull by the horns,"  or taking whatever action that you deem right, like lynching a black man to satisfy the clamor for justice even though you know he did not rape and murder  the pretty young cheerleader .   ( That's from the state where men are men)

???

Keep your cheerleader fantasies to yourself, Waldo

Time for your nap
And take your meds
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:23:37 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »
???

Keep your cheerleader fantasies to yourself, Waldo

Time for your nap
And take your meds

If you can stay focused long enough to read a book ....Read the Book "White Lies"...By Nick Davis.  It's the story of justice Texas style....The cops, the DA. and the Judge KNEW that Clarence Brandley a black janitor had not raped and murdered the pretty young cheerleader, Cheryl Fergeson, and they knew that the murderer was a "good ol white boy"   ...but they sent Brandley to death row to satisfy the clamor for justice....

PS....It's a good book for a snowy day....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:59:27 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »

LN logic:  "There no evidence that it happened, but trust us, it happened."

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2019, 09:01:10 PM »
Its not what the face sheet doesnt match that is the issue. It pretty much matches everything but the autopsy report. When a qualified pathologist who must be very familiar with the human anatomy cannot put a dot in the lower neck instead of in the back but places where all the other evidence puts it, does that not seem strange?

#: 425534 S7/JFK Debate [POLITICS]
25-Oct-95 02:03:49
Sb: #424036-#John Lattimer
Fm: Todd Wayne Vaughan 74063,3405
To: Jean Davison 72733,3516 (X)
Jean, et. al.,

I want to jump in here with something that is new and original and may shed some light on these problems with the face sheet, namely , the diagramed location versus the measured and notated locations. In short, you can't trust the diagramed location 100%.

In preparation for my 1993 ASK appearance, I looked at Earle Rose's Lee Harvey Oswald face sheet. I compared the locations of the wounds as marked on the body drawing with the measured location noted next to the wounds on the same sheet. It was obvious that they did not match, and that the marks on the body diagram were schematic and not to scale. I prepared an exhibit, and made a slide. I did not use the slide in the presentation, but now wish that I had.

For example, the left most end of the 7 1/4 inch thoracotomy incision on Oswald's left chest is measured at 6 3/4 inches left of the midline. The right most end of a 1 1/4 inch sub-left clavian incision is measured at 2 3/4 inches left of the midline. Yet, as diagramed, they seem to be within 2 inches of each other, when they should be actually be 4 inches apart, exactly.

If that were not enough, these measured versus diagramed problems on the Oswald face sheet persist in the measurements in the vertical plane. The left end of the thoracotomy incision is measured at 17 inches down from the top of the head, while the location of a cutdown on the left arm of Oswald is measured at 16 inches down from the top of the head. Yet both are diagramed at THE SAME LEVEL, the same distance down from the top of the head.

The top of the abdominal incision is measured at 21 1/2 inches down from the top of the head, while the location of a cutdown on the right arm of Oswald is measured at 18 inches down from the top of the head. Yet both are diagramed within an inch of each other as measured down from the top of the head. They should be 3 1/2 inches apart.

And there are other similar anomalies, all of which are supported by my examination of the Oswald autopsy photographs, which I have.

I think this is significant. Anyone can check this. Please do. The Oswald face sheet can be found at page 286 of Dallas Justice by Melvin Belli (David McKay Company, New York, 1964) But once done, and once the errors are realized and appreciated, I don't see how anyone can come away relying on the Boswell face sheet at face value, or "face sheet" value if you will.

Todd

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/toscale.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2019, 09:01:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2019, 09:08:41 PM »
"O.K. The jacket bunched up, therefore the shirt must have bunched up as well" LN logic.

"We have the jacket and shirt where the holes show the bullet wound in the back." -- Ray Mitcham

"Ok, the jacket was bunched up...but the shirt wasn't." -- CT logic