Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 36062 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »
Advertisement

You are talking about something generally being In-Line from start-to-finish with an EXPLOSION in between. Not happening. The bullet fragment which dented the chrome molding was thrown almost directly forward/toward the middle of front bumper of the Limo. If you buy the crack in the windshield being the result of the Head Explosion then again we have matter/bullet fragment(s) being projected almost directly Forward. Definitely nothing close to being in-line with the sniper's nest - Curb - Tague. And I am not even getting into the height a fragment would need to attain to somehow exit the Limo and then avoid striking Anything between the Limo & Curb/Tague over 100+ yards away. Those of you that have been to Dealey Plaza have a first hand visual picture in your head as to the Magical Mystery Tour a Lone Bullet Fragment from the JFK Limo has to take in order to reach Tague.  *Warning*  Dramamine may be required

The bullet fragment which dented the chrome molding was thrown almost directly forward/toward the middle of front bumper of the Limo.

The dent in the chrome molding was NOT made by a bullet FRAGMENT.....  It was caused by a complete bullet....  Probably fired from a silencer equipped weapon.
but it missed and struck the steel chrome molding.  Since it was fired from a silencer equipped weapon and the bullet itself traveled at subsonic velocity it had very poor penetrating  ability.....as can be seen in the photo of the chrome molding.   

Many years ago I acquired a chrome molding from a 62 Lincoln Convertible  ....  That molding is not light weight tin......I doubt that a .22 caliber bullet would penetrate the molding....

I've seen many bullet strikes on highway signs which are about the same gauge steel as the molding.... Many of the bullet dents on highway signs are caused by 22 caliber weapons.    If you own a 22 caliber gun .....find an old steel sign and use it for target practice .....  Learn something first hand..... 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:47:32 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »
The bullet fragment which dented the chrome molding was thrown almost directly forward/toward the middle of front bumper of the Limo.

The dent in the chrome molding was NOT made by a bullet FRAGMENT.....  It was caused by a complete bullet....  Probably fired from a silencer equipped weapon.
but it missed and struck the steel chrome molding.  Since it was fired from a silencer equipped weapon and the bullet itself traveled at subsonic velocity it had very poor penetrating  ability.....as can be seen in the photo of the chrome molding.   

Many years ago I acquired a chrome molding from a 62 Lincoln Convertible  ....  That molding is not light weight tin......I double that a .22 caliber bullet would penetrate the molding....

I've seen many bullet strikes on highway signs which are about the same gauge steel as the molding.... Many of the bullet dents on highway signs are caused by 22 caliber weapons.    If you own a 22 caliber gun .....find an old steel sign and use it for target practice .....  Learn something first hand.....

Yup, just like I've said before "Multiple Oswalds and Suppressed shots ties up all the loose ends."  Well done.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2019, 06:55:00 PM »
Yup, just like I've said before "Multiple Oswalds and Suppressed shots ties up all the loose ends."  Well done.

Yup, just like I've said before "Multiple Oswalds and Suppressed shots ties up all the loose ends."   Well done...

Well done??.... This isn't a steak house.....   It's a chop joint....( and anybody who criticizes the official government approved tale gets chopped )

I see no evidence that there were multiple Oswalds' ....  However there were multiple shooters....( least two) and  one was firing a silencer equipped weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2019, 06:55:00 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2019, 07:57:17 PM »

Steve - Gotta give you credit. THAT is a funny comeback.  Walk:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2019, 08:00:32 PM »

Many years ago I acquired a chrome molding from a 62 Lincoln Convertible  ....  That molding is not light weight tin......I doubt that a .22 caliber bullet would penetrate the molding....

Walt - Just curious, but you went and acquired that "62" Lincoln chrome molding that was, "Not light weight tin". So why didn't you put that molding to the test and fire a bullet at it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2019, 08:00:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
    Walt - Just curious, but you went and acquired that "62" Lincoln chrome molding that was, "Not light weight tin". So why didn't you put that molding to the test and fire a bullet at it?

Can't answer that, I don't know why I didn't....  But probably because I instinctively knew that a 22 caliber bullet wouldn't penetrate the molding....

And I do recall thinking that the chrome steel molding was actually backed by the steel frame of the windshield, so unless it was actually on the car the test wouldn't be valid.

To be candid.... At the time I thought the bullet that had struck the molding was a 45 caliber bullet....and I still believe that's a possibility....But not many people have a 45 with which to fire at an old highway sign.....but lots of folks own 22 caliber guns.

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2019, 11:44:20 PM »
Tim, I think you missed the point of my post. Gravity doesn't come into effect until velocity ceases to a certain point. Again......basic physics.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2019, 11:44:20 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2019, 03:42:29 AM »
Tim, I think you missed the point of my post. Gravity doesn't come into effect until velocity ceases to a certain point. Again......basic physics.

Dale, I understood what you were trying to say. You didn't word it properly. You are still not wording it properly. I agree with the point you were trying to make. I apologize if I appear to be nitpicking.