Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 35515 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »
Advertisement
Actually, it's more like the full length of a football field.

Thanks for the correction. Since I never have personally measured off the distance I went the conservative route. That Great Distance when No Other Fragment allegedly even left the confines of the Limo is hard to fathom. If you give this some serious thought, the distance this alleged fragment traveled is Greater than the Total Length of Houston St that the JFK Limo traveled down after turning right off of Main. And to top All of that off, this alleged Fragment then just Disappeared. ALL of this is Total Bunk.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2019, 03:50:48 PM »
I would not expect all  fragments to remain inside the limo as all of the fragments found did not make up the weight for one 6.5mm WCC 160/61 grain bullet. What puzzles me is what I've already stated; the fragments found inside the limo did not have enough force to brake the windshield or penetrate the chrome molding on the windshield but had enough momentum to at least create a smudge on the concrete near where Tague was standing and that one was able to make a small scratch to Tague's cheek. I'll add that it seems to me that the fragment that created the scratch to the cheek had to have been very small, too small for it to have travelled the distance between the limo and Tague. By this I'm not eliminating the possibility of it happening it's just that it's difficult to accept it as happening. I think there's a better explanation that has not surfaced because the evidence has not been found.

You make a Very good point regarding the Lack of "force" of fragments flying around after the Kill Shot vs the distance of the Tague Fragment. As all of us know from having hit/jumped curbs with bikes/autos that they are one tough bird. A curb will Not chip unless struck with Extreme Force by something of Substance. Just my opinion, but the Substance which struck and chipped that curb was recovered. A 4th Shot by a 2nd shooter would render a bullet fragment Not matching the Carcano.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:37 PM »
    You make a Very good point regarding the Lack of "force" of fragments flying around after the Kill Shot vs the distance of the Tague Fragment. As all of us know from having hit/jumped curbs with bikes/autos that they are one tough bird. A curb will Not chip unless struck with Extreme Force by something of Substance. Just my opinion, but the Substance which struck and chipped that curb was recovered. A 4th Shot by a 2nd shooter would render a bullet fragment Not matching the Carcano.

Well, there's no evidence that anything other than the fragments CE-567 & 569 plus the other smaller fragments inside the limo and on the curb were recovered. Also, I'm not sure the curb was actually chipped. On page 116 of the WCR it says "mark".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2019, 04:22:30 PM »
Well, there's no evidence that anything other than the fragments CE-567 & 569 plus the other smaller fragments inside the limo and on the curb were recovered. Also, I'm not sure the curb was actually chipped. On page 116 of the WCR it says "mark".

If a bullet fragment struck the curb without chipping the curb and then struck Tague in the face, that Fragment should have remained intact and then be recovered. If on the other hand you're saying Tague was Directly struck by a bullet fragment, that makes the distance traveled by that fragment even more Unbelievable. You sight "no evidence" of fragments being found outside the Limo yet you seem willing to accept the Tague Hokum which also has "no evidence" of Any bullet fragment what-so-ever. A "mark" on a curb is Not Evidence. It is Speculation as is a 2nd Shooter/4th Shot.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:23:52 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2019, 05:28:11 PM »
     If a bullet fragment struck the curb without chipping the curb and then struck Tague in the face, that Fragment should have remained intact and then be recovered. If on the other hand you're saying Tague was Directly struck by a bullet fragment, that makes the distance traveled by that fragment even more Unbelievable. You sight "no evidence" of fragments being found outside the Limo yet you seem willing to accept the Tague Hokum which also has "no evidence" of Any bullet fragment what-so-ever. A "mark" on a curb is Not Evidence. It is Speculation as is a 2nd Shooter/4th Shot.

I didn't say or even imply any of the stuff you claim I said. What I said there's no evidence other than that found inside the limo or on the curb, the smudge of lead scraped of by the FBI for analysis. And I don't accept the "Tague Hokum". That's been the whole premise of my discussion. As to the mark on the curb it is evidence of something causing that mark. But of what and from were is the question. You and I both agree that a second shooter/4th shot is speculation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2019, 05:28:11 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2019, 05:39:53 PM »
I didn't say or even imply any of the stuff you claim I said. What I said there's no evidence other than that found inside the limo or on the curb, the smudge of lead scraped of by the FBI for analysis. And I don't accept the "Tague Hokum". That's been the whole premise of my discussion. As to the mark on the curb it is evidence of something causing that mark. But of what and from were is the question. You and I both agree that a second shooter/4th shot is speculation.

Specifically What do you Think: (1) Struck Teague on the face?, and (2) Where did that object which struck Tague in the face go? 

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2019, 06:19:04 PM »
*Exact* location isn?t known. C7 is a proposed inshoot. Bullet didn?t hit spine, take it you didn?t understand Thomas? explanation (which?using my superhuman precognitive powers I predict?you?ll claim you did and/or it didn?t make sense or something else that makes you out to be the smart one).

I believe that it entered at about the level of C7 and exited at about C7.

Also only like 4 of the Parkland staff actually said the throat wound was an entry; the vast majority said their observations were conclusive enough (others did say they thought it would turn out to be one).

I think that three of those four later admitted that the wound could have been an exit wound.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2019, 06:19:04 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2019, 06:24:09 PM »
I would not expect all  fragments to remain inside the limo as all of the fragments found did not make up the weight for one 6.5mm WCC 160/61 grain bullet. What puzzles me is what I've already stated; the fragments found inside the limo did not have enough force to brake the windshield or penetrate the chrome molding on the windshield but had enough momentum to at least create a smudge on the concrete near where Tague was standing and that one was able to make a small scratch to Tague's cheek. I'll add that it seems to me that the fragment that created the scratch to the cheek had to have been very small, too small for it to have travelled the distance between the limo and Tague. By this I'm not eliminating the possibility of it happening it's just that it's difficult to accept it as happening. I think there's a better explanation that has not surfaced because the evidence has not been found.

Oscar,

Why would the fragment that struck Tague have had to been small? The fragments that struck the windshield and chrome piece did so with considerable force,