Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 36066 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:48 AM »
Advertisement
    You got it  Wrong. Live with it.

Got what wrong?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:48 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2019, 05:13:06 AM »
I'm not convinced of it's plausibility. A bullet that shatters into several pieces of which one piece makes a small dent in the chrome fitting of the windshield and another an insignificant spiderweb crack on the windshield doesn't jive with another piece of lead flying off dozens of feet and striking concrete with enough force to cause concrete chips to make a small scratch on Teague's face. IMO, the only plausible scenario would be like the one Haag proposed. The first shot missed, hit the street pavement and shattered and a piece of lead from that shattered bullet struck the concrete close to Tague causing Tague's scratch to face. The part where that proposal I believe is difficult is that there was no apparent hole in the pavement on Elm St. found.

The other proposal that had some mileage was Holland's proposal that the first shot hit the street lamp steel tube and ricochet from there..etc..etc.. That proposal was found to be unlikely by experiments done by Haag, I believe. That would leave a fourth shot fired from somewhere but there's no evidence of a second shooter, IMHO.

"Dozens of feet"? More like a distance of better than 1/2 a football field.  And if you buy into the Holland Hog Wash the distance increases. The logical explanation for Tague's facial injury is a missed 4th shot by an additional shooter. 

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2019, 05:19:06 AM »
     "Dozens of feet"? More like a distance of better than 1/2 a football field.  And if you buy into the Holland Hog Wash the distance increases. The logical explanation for Tague's facial injury is a missed 4th shot by an additional shooter.

I don't buy into any theory that has been proposed, including a second shooter. That's why it's at the top of my list for unresolved questions in the JFK assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2019, 05:19:06 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
Oscar <<<<< paints 4 inch wide boards with a 16 inch wide brush. Probably..maybe...could be 50%? But my claims [not theories] are correct ...I think 
P.S. I forgot to add that this lone assassin claim is 100% nonsense.

Wow! 100%. You beat me by 1%.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2019, 05:25:40 AM »
Sure. However, as Canning noted, the effect of gravity is very small and, as such, for a high speed bullet traveling a distance of less than 100 yards. the trajectory is basically a straight line.

True enough in this case, given the short distance
Best to use more precise language around here

Michael Lipphardt, Engineer at Quality Electrodynamics (2015-present)
Answered Apr 4, 2017
- cite Quora

"Bullets don't travel in a straight line in any dimension, ever. They start dropping as soon as the leave the barrel. The slightest crosswind changes their course laterally. The only time you can treat their course as moderately straight is within, say 100 yards for a center fire rifle of fairly high velocity in normal winds. Hand guns, long guns in 22 long rifle are completely different subjects. 22 drifts a lot farther. So, the answer is it varies. But it's never straight."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2019, 05:25:40 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2019, 05:25:48 AM »
I don't buy into any theory that has been proposed, including a second shooter. That's why it's at the top of my list for unresolved questions in the JFK assassination.

Not 1 single piece of bullet fragments were retrieved Outside the JFK Limo. Not 1. That is a Fact. Yet, we are supposed to believe that the alleged 1 single fragment that did get outside the Limo: (1) managed to travel Over 1/2 a football field, (2) then inflicted the damage to Tague's face, and (3) somehow disappeared? Come on now.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 05:29:17 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2019, 05:32:50 AM »
     Not 1 single piece of bullet fragments were retrieved Outside the JFK Limo. Not 1. That is a Fact. Yet, we are supposed to believe that the alleged 1 single fragment that did get outside the Limo: (1) managed to travel Over 1/2 a football field, (2) then inflicted the damage to Tague's face, and (3) somehow disappeared? Come on now.

Yes, it's a hard one to accept.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2019, 05:32:50 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2019, 05:33:44 AM »

Actually, it's more like the full length of a football field.