Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 36039 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2019, 02:14:34 AM »
Advertisement
Perhaps you should review the actions taken in trama room #1......

Perhaps you should review it so you can explain to us why Perry's actions taken in trauma room #1 exempt him as a conspirator. All I know is an awful lot of people did inexplicable things to JFK that day and performing a post-mortem tracheostomy was one of them. And yes, JFK must have been brain dead by then, especially when he was missing most of his brain. So why did Perry feel the need to perform the procedure when a breathing tube was already inserted in his trach thru the small bullet hole, which looked way too much like an entrance wound?

If you believe this was a conspiracy then everyone's actions are under suspicion. However, it's certainly possible Perry had innocent motives or was grossly incompetent so review his actions and let us know.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:26:40 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2019, 02:14:34 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2019, 03:46:02 AM »
     Bump pertaining to claim of "straight line" bullet travel through air.

FBI Firearms expert Robert Frazier said that a rifle like the Carcano would not typically be sighted-in for less than 150 or 200 yards. What do you suppose would be the reason for not doing so?

What were the distances for the single bullet shot and the head shot?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2019, 04:02:09 AM »
The only time a bullet moves in a straight line is when it's still in the barrel of the weapon. As soon as it exits the barrel, gravity immediately starts to drag it down. Then there's a host of environmental factors to deal with; air resistance for instance.

Sure. However, as Canning noted, the effect of gravity is very small and, as such, for a high speed bullet traveling a distance of less than 100 yards. the trajectory is basically a straight line.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:02:56 AM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2019, 04:02:09 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2019, 04:41:00 AM »
Sure. However, as Canning noted, the effect of gravity is very small and, as such, for a high speed bullet traveling a distance of less than 100 yards. the trajectory is basically a straight line.

Just admit You got it Wrong and move on. 

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2019, 04:53:17 AM »
    Just admit You got it Wrong and move on.

Wrong about what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2019, 04:53:17 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2019, 05:01:39 AM »
For what it?s worth I think the most plausible explanation for the Tague hit is a fragment from the headshot.

I'm not convinced of it's plausibility. A bullet that shatters into several pieces of which one piece makes a small dent in the chrome fitting of the windshield and another an insignificant spiderweb crack on the windshield doesn't jive with another piece of lead flying off dozens of feet and striking concrete with enough force to cause concrete chips to make a small scratch on Teague's face. IMO, the only plausible scenario would be like the one Haag proposed. The first shot missed, hit the street pavement and shattered and a piece of lead from that shattered bullet struck the concrete close to Tague causing Tague's scratch to face. The part where that proposal I believe is difficult is that there was no apparent hole in the pavement on Elm St. found.

The other proposal that had some mileage was Holland's proposal that the first shot hit the street lamp steel tube and ricochet from there..etc..etc.. That proposal was found to be unlikely by experiments done by Haag, I believe. That would leave a fourth shot fired from somewhere but there's no evidence of a second shooter, IMHO.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2019, 05:04:54 AM »
I agree with you about the Single bullet strike not occurring at Z190 but since when do bullets not travel in straight lines through air?

You got it  Wrong. Live with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2019, 05:04:54 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:20 AM »
I'm not convinced of it's plausibility. A bullet that shatters into several pieces of which one piece makes a small dent in the chrome fitting of the windshield and another an insignificant spiderweb crack on the windshield doesn't jive with another piece of lead flying off dozens of feet and striking concrete with enough force to cause concrete chips to make a small scratch on Teague's face. IMO, the only plausible scenario would be like the one Haag proposed. The first shot missed, hit the street pavement and shattered and a piece of lead from that shattered bullet struck the concrete close to Tague causing Tague's scratch to face. The part where that proposal I believe is difficult is that there was no apparent hole in the pavement on Elm St. found.

The other proposal that had some mileage was Holland's proposal that the first shot hit the street lamp steel tube and ricochet from there..etc..etc.. That proposal was found to be unlikely by experiments done by Haag, I believe. That would leave a fourth shot fired from somewhere but there's no evidence of a second shooter, IMHO.

Tague thought he was hit on either the second or third shot. The bullet would not have shattered upon hitting pavement. It probably would have just buried itself in it. A fragment from the head shot is the most plausible scenario for a Tague strike.