Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Fundamental Problem  (Read 35516 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The Fundamental Problem
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2019, 03:22:51 PM »
Advertisement
Dale, I understood what you were trying to say. You didn't word it properly. You are still not wording it properly. I agree with the point you were trying to make. I apologize if I appear to be nitpicking.

You do the same thing to Walter. You "nitpick" at his Multiple Oswalds Theory. Where is his apology?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 03:23:29 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2019, 03:22:51 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2019, 04:32:37 PM »
The basic problem for CT'ers is, there are a million different ways a Conspiracy might've occurred and there's no consensus on the CT side for an alternative narrative to contrast with the LoneNut narrative.

So LN'ers often delegitimize CT'ers by grouping people who have plausible alternative theories with those who believe JFK might've been shot by the "Umbrella Man" or the "Three Tramps".

The problem I see for LN'ers is the failure to acknowledge the legit reasons to question the interpretations of the evidence or the conclusions of the various investigations.

It's possible that in spite of mistakes, the coverups, the obstruction, the lies, etc, that the LoneNut narrative is the correct one. But you have to leave a lot of valid questions about the investigations unanswered to be satisfied with that narrative. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2019, 04:44:46 PM »
     You do the same thing to Walter. You "nitpick" at his Multiple Oswalds Theory. Where is his apology?

I do not have a multiple Oswald's theory....  That theory is utter nonsense....  However I do firmly believe that there was more than one gunman firing at JFK that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2019, 04:44:46 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2019, 05:06:32 PM »
I do not have a multiple Oswald's theory....  That theory is utter nonsense....  However I do firmly believe that there was more than one gunman firing at JFK that day.

Now you're getting touchy. Was only kidding.  Remember, "He who Excuses himself, Accuses himself".

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2019, 05:15:23 PM »
    Now you're getting touchy. Was only kidding.  Remember, "He who Excuses himself, Accuses himself".

OK...  I thought that you truly believed that I believe in multiple "Oswalds" ...  There's no doubt in my mind that the outfit who Lee was working for ( or thought he was working for)  used other young men as decoys for the real Lee Oswald.   Those decoys signed in as "Lee Oswald" ( Museum registrar) or identified themselves as "Lee Oswald" ( Odio)     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2019, 05:15:23 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
Here's my theory. Now I'm getting myself into the mix....LOL. The Warren Commisssion ASSUMED that there were 3 shots fired from the TSBD in about 6 seconds. ( Give or take a second or two). No where in the WC reports is there any reference to the change of trajectory, the 'load" of the bullet. the difference in distance of the shots, the realigning of the sights, the fact that the " alleged shooter" had to account for an obstruction in his sights, and most importantly....that the gun he "allegedly fired" was capable of producing " 3 consecutive" shots with the same velocity and the same accuracy  as the previous ones, period. We  are asked to assume that the shooter from this sight could be an expert marksman with incredible skills who could outshoot any reasonable person with basic shooting skills and then, walk away and calmly hide his weapon and escape undetected. I DON
T BUY IT FOR ONE SECOND. Sorry. It makes no sense to me. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »
Here's my theory. Now I'm getting myself into the mix....LOL. The Warren Commisssion ASSUMED that there were 3 shots fired from the TSBD in about 6 seconds. ( Give or take a second or two). No where in the WC reports is there any reference to the change of trajectory, the 'load" of the bullet. the difference in distance of the shots, the realigning of the sights, the fact that the " alleged shooter" had to account for an obstruction in his sights, and most importantly....that the gun he "allegedly fired" was capable of producing " 3 consecutive" shots with the same velocity and the same accuracy  as the previous ones, period. We  are asked to assume that the shooter from this sight could be an expert marksman with incredible skills who could outshoot any reasonable person with basic shooting skills and then, walk away and calmly hide his weapon and escape undetected. I DON

Very logical critique of the WC LN Theory.  The members of the WC followed their marching orders and in doing this were forced to insult the I.Q. of John Q. Public. They produced an unbelievable narrative that 55+ years later still renders head shaking from the masses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2019, 12:02:05 AM »

I DON'T BUY IT FOR ONE SECOND. Sorry. It makes no sense to me.

Well Perhaps if you smoked some stuff, you could imagine that the tale is true....   I suspect that's what many of the LNer's do......