Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Headshot bullet  (Read 6339 times)

Offline Dale Nason

Re: Headshot bullet
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »
Advertisement
I suspect that the " fatal shot" was fairly close range and high velocity with a fragmenting bullet. IMO....it was from the right front. Previous shots had been fired. One had hit. The other possibly missed. And....another, or possibly two had hit Connelly. 5 shots. Coming from multiple locations. My best guess. I'm not into the " conspiracy " thing. But, I think the obvious is the obvious. There was more than one shooter. At least two. Maybe 3?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 06:59:37 PM »
Agree  entirely,  Walt.  In addition, several films and photos during the assassination document that the wind was blowing northeastward;  blowing  from  the triple overpass,  towards  the Depository.  (and the 12:30 P.M. Dallas weather documented at, IIRC,  Love Field,  also documents the northeastward blowing wind)
Wouldn't you have to know how far and how fast gunsmoke (muzzle gases) travel if there was no wind?  And then account for how the wind would affect that? The muzzle gases explode out of the end of the barrel traveling at up to 2200 feet per second.  Elm St. was only 60 feet away. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »
I suspect that the " fatal shot" was fairly close range and high velocity with a fragmenting bullet. IMO....it was from the right front. Previous shots had been fired. One had hit. The other possibly missed. And....another, or possibly two had hit Connelly. 5 shots. Coming from multiple locations. My best guess. I'm not into the " conspiracy " thing. But, I think the obvious is the obvious. There was more than one shooter. At least two. Maybe 3?

I'm not into the " conspiracy " thing. But, I think the obvious is the obvious. There was more than one shooter. At least two. Maybe 3?

Your "problem", Mr Nason is;.....You're too honest and intelligent.....  Your intellect tells you that the official tale is BS....and your honesty compels you to reject that BS 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2019, 01:49:30 AM »
The Warren Commission sure swallowed a team of horses when they confirmed Oswald's sniper ability especially with the junk gun they were given. If he did keep a rifle...[Based only on Marina's say so]  Where did he practice? When did he go shooting? How did he get there? Where was his ammo? His gun cleaning supplies?  The HSCA merely echoed the WC conclusions [the BY picture...the 'palm print' the 'paper bag'] ..without any further logical supporting evidence mentioned above. Real experts agree ---------
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=6761&relPageId=71&search=oswald_marksman

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »
The Warren Commission sure swallowed a team of horses when they confirmed Oswald's sniper ability especially with the junk gun they were given. If he did keep a rifle...[Based only on Marina's say so]  Where did he practice? When did he go shooting? How did he get there? Where was his ammo? His gun cleaning supplies?  The HSCA merely echoed the WC conclusions [the BY picture...the 'palm print' the 'paper bag'] ..without any further logical supporting evidence mentioned above. Real experts agree ---------
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=6761&relPageId=71&search=oswald_marksman

HSCA merely echoed the WC conclusions

THe HSCA was nothing more than a continuation of the BS tale that LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon committee dumped on us pissants in September of 1964.

A lot of information had popped to the surface after the Warren Report was released, and  our ol Unca Sammy knew that we pissants couldn't be trusted with the truth.....  So he gave us the HSCA .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »

Exactly. Any marksman will tell you that you must constantly practice with a familiar weapon and most importantly, with a scope that has been "sighted-in". So when did Oswald do any of that? Marina said that he went out one time and was target shooting at leaves. LOL. Then why didn't he sight-in the scope during his leaf hunt?

Are we expected to believe that Oswald used an untested rifle that he had reassembled in the TSBD, which included a useless scope and after the 1st shot thru the scope missed he made an executive decision to switch to the iron sights and scored a 2 for 3, including a dead center head shot, that disintegrated in JFK's head, all in under 8 seconds, with a piece of crap rifle?

You just have ask yourself, if there was an unpracticed marksman THAT skilled, then why did he use a crap rifle with a wonky scope and why didn't he take the shot when JFK's limo turned onto Elm when he was a sitting duck? Oswald could have even used the wonky scope and scored at 60 feet. Instead he waited 8+ secs to take the 1st shot. How come?

ETA: where were Oswald's freaking fingerprints on the rifle that he practically made love to? Or did Oswald not have fingerprints?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:01:52 PM by Jack Trojan »