Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Headshot bullet  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Eddie Simmonds

Headshot bullet
« on: January 22, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
Advertisement
Was the headshot bullet found?

JFK Assassination Forum

Headshot bullet
« on: January 22, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »

Offline Louis Earl

Re: Headshot bullet
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 11:51:28 PM »
Yes and no.  It disintegrated upon impact.  Some fragments were found in the limo and some very small pieces are visible in the XRays of JFK's head.  I don't know the weight of those pieces but it's safe to say that not "all" of the bullet was recovered. 

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 03:26:08 AM »
It is one of the oddities that two bullets (presumably of the same make and fired from the same gun) had such different outcomes, furthermore the bullet that impacted at a greater distance (and therefore slightly slower velocity on impact) is demolished and the other is almost pristine.

Of course the response is that a direct skull impact had a much greater impact than multiple soft tissue impact.

I have seen videos that show how the magic bullet travelled and may have been largely undamaged.
I have seen a video of the head shot bullet causing the head damage.

Has anyone done a video that simultaneously, covers the magic bullet path/lack of damage and the disintegration of the head impact bullet?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 03:26:08 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 03:41:26 AM »
It seems to me [has for years] that JFK was shot twice in the head simultaneously. Based on my study of the Zapruder film, and autopsy pictures... a shot from the rear throws his head forward and a shot from the right ahead throws him back and to the left instantly afterwards.
Based on what I've read, there was no interest by the authorities in locating any bullets that struck Kennedy and remained inside him.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 05:33:49 AM »
It seems to me [has for years] that JFK was shot twice in the head simultaneously. Based on my study of the Zapruder film, and autopsy pictures... a shot from the rear throws his head forward and a shot from the right ahead throws him back and to the left instantly afterwards.
Based on what I've read, there was no interest by the authorities in locating any bullets that struck Kennedy and remained inside him.

Witnesses close to JFK's limo at Z-313 thought he was hit in the side of the head.

The autopsy doctors, who held his skull in their hands, and the WC said the entrance wound was slightly to the right and slightly above the external occipital protuberance (EOP). The small bump on lower back of the skull.

The Clark Panel, the Rockefeller Commission and the HSCA said the autopsy doctors got it wrong. They put the entrance wound four inches higher on the cowlick. Largely based on a particle trail of a disintegrated projectile across the top part of JFK's skull.

The photos of the inside and outside of the entrance wound in the skull bone, taken at the autopsy, that depicted cratering and the direction and location of the EOP entrance wound are not among the autopsy materials in the Archive.

Critics had pointed out, before the Clark Panel was formed and changed the location of the head wound to the cowlick, that the EOP entrance didn't work with the official narrative of a shot from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD.

Cognitive dissonance.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:42:55 AM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 05:33:49 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
Witnesses close to JFK's limo at Z-313 thought he was hit in the side of the head.

The autopsy doctors, who held his skull in their hands, and the WC said the entrance wound was slightly to the right and slightly above the external occipital protuberance (EOP). The small bump on lower back of the skull.

The Clark Panel, the Rockefeller Commission and the HSCA said the autopsy doctors got it wrong. They put the entrance wound four inches higher on the cowlick. Largely based on a particle trail of a disintegrated projectile across the top part of JFK's skull.

The photos of the inside and outside of the entrance wound in the skull bone, taken at the autopsy, that depicted cratering and the direction and location of the EOP entrance wound are not among the autopsy materials in the Archive.

Critics had pointed out, before the Clark Panel was formed and changed the location of the head wound to the cowlick, that the EOP entrance didn't work with the official narrative of a shot from the 6th floor SE corner TSBD.

Cognitive dissonance.

The relocation of the head wound due to it not meeting the 6th Floor downward angle narrative = a carbon copy of Gerry Ford moving the JFK Back Wound UP to the base of the neck. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 04:26:06 PM »

Jerry, I believe what you perceive as two shots might be the results of a single bullet....The tangential strike on JFK's right temple and the much greater impact on the interior of his skull....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 04:26:06 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 04:45:06 PM »
Jerry, I believe what you perceive as two shots might be the results of a single bullet....The tangential strike on JFK's right temple and the much greater impact on the interior of his skull....

Or possibly the result of being struck with the ammo of an AR-15.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:45:47 PM by Royell Storing »