Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lincoln Assassination Status: a Still Open or Reopenable FBI Investigation?  (Read 11823 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement

So no matter how he acted that's "evidence of guilt"
>>> Nah... it's only evidence that he looked unhurried.

Your species seems overjoyed with Whaley's observation and
have practically declared the little snot innocent.

;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:22:19 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Your species seems overjoyed with Whaley's observation and have practically declared the little snot innocent.

Evidence of this "overjoyment"?  Or this "practical declaration"?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Thanks for baiting him and exposing the outrageous double standards. Hilarious!

JohnM

Double standards, or no actual standards? Virginia Davis misrepresented her age to DPD and in her Warren Commission sworn testimony but her credibility is NOT to be questioned, despite unique details she "recounted".

William Whaley created the legend of the LN fleeing the scene of the crime with curious lack of urgency, (ice water in Oswald's veins, cold blooded, reptilian killer, scrambled egg for a brain, per "reporter" Breslin, echoed by Nellie Connally) offering Whaley's
cab to a woman who seemed to Whaley to communicate a greater air of urgency than the LN assassin. Remarkably consistent records into the mid 1940s, including the date of his parents' 1907 marriage, Whaley's 1908 birth year, 1910, '20, '30, and '40 US census records, Whaley's son's birth certificate, and Whaley's 1942 military draft record all indicate he was born in 1908.
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/13730776/william-wayne-whaley/photo

News reporters, including the highly regarded (by LNs...) Hugh Aynesworth, reported that Whaley served as a "Navy gunner" in the 1945 invasion of Iwo Jima, earning a Navy Cross for his combat related actions. No proof of this high award for his combat service has ever emerged and LNs are remarkably incurious. Whaley's son (and namesake) born in 1931, went to live with Whaley's wife's sister after her 1934, TB related death. Whaley Jr. considered his aunt and her husband to be his parents.

The lack of interest in any of these issues which would predictably influence any reasonable person (the sort sought via voir dire jury pool questioning by both defense and prosecuting attorneys) to discount the general credibility of both Ms. Davis and Mr. Whaley, since their deceptions were ongoing as they testified, are judged less troubling, or of no concern whatsoever, compared to the disqualification of 1865 Lincoln Assassination witness, Maj. Rathbone, because he murdered his wife 18 years after his Lincoln testimony?

If Booth lived long enough to be tried...."Maj. Rathbone, have you ever contemplated murdering your fiance?"
VS
"Ms. Davis, (or Mr. Whaley), why do defense investigators inform our Oswald defense team of d.o.b. dates of your background records different from the age you have represnted yourself to be to inquiring officials or to the press?"

Isn't the core deficiency, (for the inquiring, open minded) the deprivation of a criminal trial, owing to lax DPD security, indifference by Sheriff Bill Decker and
Ruby's murderous act, resulted in no defense attorney raising some of the issues (and similarly, about other prosecution witnesses) to a trial jury, which I present in this post?

UPDATE:

most extraordinary, tom.  thanks for your time+

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Evidence of this "overjoyment"?  Or this "practical declaration"?

Point out where I said "overjoyment" or "practical declaration"

Offline John Iacoletti

Point out where I said "overjoyment" or "practical declaration"

Your species seems overjoyed with Whaley's observation and
have practically declared the little snot innocent.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Evidence of this "overjoyment"?  Or this "practical declaration?

No, I said 'overjoyed', not 'overjoyment'
And 'practically declared', not 'practical declaration'
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:57:40 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

Evidence of this "overjoyment"?  Or this "practical declaration?

No, I said 'overjoyed', not 'overjoyment'
And 'practically declared', not 'practical declaration'

::)

So any evidence of anyone being “overjoyed” or anyone who “practically declared” anyone innocent?

Or you can keep diverting with more word games...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

::)

So any evidence of anyone being “overjoyed” or anyone who “practically declared” anyone innocent?

Or you can keep diverting with more word games...

Any evidence that I said 'overjoyment?
Any evidence that I said 'practical declaration?

After all, you fake-quoted me posting that
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:22:04 PM by Bill Chapman »