Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing  (Read 1902 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »

Even if true, I have still nailed Baker because she drew both a red and yellow marker border to her chart graph for Oswald's visit to the Consulate...She also locked herself in to the opposing claims that the real Oswald visited the Consulate and returned to Dallas to tell her about it, AND an impostor visited the Consulate in print...This is condemning of Baker and the veracity of her story because she is so divorced from reality and so driven by the arrogance of her claims that she did this in public and didn't notice...She showed pure proof of the conflict and claiming two different things at the same time but when I point it out no one seems to care...That isn't very credible and tells me the JFK community and Baker exist at the same level of lack of credibility...This condemns Baker but it also condemns the Mickey Mouse community that is more interested in egos and the sport of personal grudges than good research...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Judy Baker Caught Non-Truthing
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Even if true, I have still nailed Baker because she drew both a red and yellow marker border to her chart graph for Oswald's visit to the Consulate...She also locked herself in to the opposing claims that the real Oswald visited the Consulate and returned to Dallas to tell her about it, AND an impostor visited the Consulate in print...This is condemning of Baker and the veracity of her story because she is so divorced from reality and so driven by the arrogance of her claims that she did this in public and didn't notice...She showed pure proof of the conflict and claiming two different things at the same time but when I point it out no one seems to care...That isn't very credible and tells me the JFK community and Baker exist at the same level of lack of credibility...This condemns Baker but it also condemns the Mickey Mouse community that is more interested in egos and the sport of personal grudges than good research...

Okay.

(Take some deep breaths, now.)

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »

No, not OK...When you can quote Judyth Baker and provide the proof people are calling for then conspiracy researchers and Judyth join ranks and equally ignore you...Just the opposite of OK, there's something seriously wrong with that...There's an incapacitating, self-destructive basic dysfunction in that that is inexcusable...It means the current conspiracy researchers are not reliable and can't be trusted to do objective research for research's sake...It means they aren't really interested in the proof they call for and have other agendas...For instance you can prove the correct evidence on Prayer Man and the dysfunction mob will reward you with persecution and ostracization for the pathetic egotistical reason of not admitting they were wrong which is juvenile and self-destructive...They're losers who would rather hear bad evidence and all agree with each other than stand up for good evidence like a credible researcher should...Just the opposite of OK...And I think we can both name names for who is responsible...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2019, 03:22:33 PM »

ok

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
ok

OH, JUDYTH!!! I BELIEVE YOU !!!  HOW COULD A PUBLISHER NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!! no, wait......  (insert vomit here)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 04:00:35 PM »

DiEugenio made a post on the other forum saying certain people were deservedly banished to Duncan's site and inferred that those persons and their material had been appropriately relegated to the lesser forum...What a dishonest cowardly sob...The content and posters are better over here for the basic reason that you don't get automatically banned under false reasoning for posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man and other issues...DiEugenio is lying and he knows the reason he doesn't post here is because he isn't unfairly protected like he is on the other two sites and would have to answer on a fair playing field...He wouldn't get away with what he does on those other sites over here and that's why he doesn't post here...Only a coward would brag about persons being censored and then not answer their perfectly reasonable objective evidence...

Judyth is showing research schizophrenia by posting that both the real Oswald went to the Consulate and an impostor, and people don't seem interested in nailing her with the golden opportunity she has foolishly given them...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2019, 06:19:48 PM »

You should watch all of this video because it contains serious accounts of Judyth Baker knowing Oswald and other key assassination players in New Orleans - but the most important part starts at 19:00...Anna Lewis was the wife of David Lewis who worked with Guy Banister and that's how she came to hang around with Baker and Oswald in New Orleans...What is extremely interesting is Anna swears she first met Oswald in February or March 1962...Oswald was still in Russia at that date - which means Anna had to have met "Lee" Oswald rather than "Harvey" who was still over in Russia at that time...Proof that she met Lee is heard in the interview where Oswald said he would train David Lewis to shoot a gun in order to kill Castro...That training is what "Lee" was involved with while Harvey was in Russia:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2019, 06:19:48 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 08:31:44 AM »
DiEugenio made a post on the other forum saying certain people were deservedly banished to Duncan's site and inferred that those persons and their material had been appropriately relegated to the lesser forum...What a dishonest cowardly sob.

DiNobrainio, the man who was once a follower and promoter of the late Bill Cooper's "The Driver Shot JFK" wacky theory, must be going through Burger withdrawal.....again!!!

He has never got over me banning him from this Forum.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 08:31:44 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »

I wish Jim D wasn't banned over here because this seems to be the only site where calling him out on his wrong claims isn't punished by ignorant moderators with banning...But even if Jim had access he has a policy of never answering criticisms...

I guess the point is that Jim D is using the claim that this is an inferior forum in order to dodge answering assassination evidence he knows he can't honestly answer...And that's just plain dishonest...

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »
I wish Jim D wasn't banned over here because this seems to be the only site where calling him out on his wrong claims isn't punished by ignorant moderators with banning...But even if Jim had access he has a policy of never answering criticisms...

I guess the point is that Jim D is using the claim that this is an inferior forum in order to dodge answering assassination evidence he knows he can't honestly answer...And that's just plain dishonest...

Hey, Brian!!!  Since they closed down that PrayerDude thingy at, what, four hundred and ninety-some-odd pages. I thought we could re-open this one and have a little fun, eh?

Gosh, is Judyth Baker a liar, and is her publisher enabling this scam?  Who should sue?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »

Mobile View