Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lack Of Damage To CE-399  (Read 67215 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Lack Of Damage To CE-399
« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2019, 04:26:59 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. SPECTER - And could it have been the bullet which inflicted the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?

Colonel FINCK - ]No; for the reason that there are too many fragments described in that wrist.
I am not sure if any of the experts who said CE399 made the wrist wound had seen the photos of the holes in the jacket and shirt cuffs?:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: February 17, 2019, 04:26:59 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2019, 06:33:19 AM »
Unfortunately many of the loons and kooks have gotten their impression of how a trial would have played out from the 1992 fantasy book by Walt Brown "The People Vs. Lee Harvey Oswald".

Or we simply know how the American legal system works.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »

@Newbies
FMJ ammo is designed to resist damage while passing through flesh.

And yet, LNers want you to believe that a FMJ bullet totally disintegrated upon hitting JFK's skull. Sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2019, 06:41:13 AM »
People, FMJ ammo is designed to remain as intact as possible

Except for when it doesn't, right? Explain the head shot then.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2019, 06:22:27 PM »
I have in my possession a 6.5mm carcano bullet that I fired into a water trap.... It looks nearly identical to CE 399...  My bullet is of Italian manufacture so the jacket is white colored metal....

Walt you are in a unique position to answer your own questions. Repeat your experiment but weigh the FMJ bullet before and after to see how much material gets lost in the barrel. I'll bet it will match CE-399 perfectly. It would also explain why there was no DNA on the bullet.

Don't forget to weigh the FMJ bullet (slug & hull) before firing it into the water trap, then subtract the weight of the spent hull from the total to determine the weight of the slug before firing. Then subtract the weight of the fired slug to determine how much mass is missing. Then post your results. Not that any LNers will believe you, but don't let that stop you. The rest of us would like to know.

Good luck!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2019, 06:22:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »
Walt you are in a unique position to answer your own questions. Repeat your experiment but weigh the FMJ bullet before and after to see how much material gets lost in the barrel. I'll bet it will match CE-399 perfectly. It would also explain why there was no DNA on the bullet.

Don't forget to weigh the FMJ bullet (slug & hull) before firing it into the water trap, then subtract the weight of the spent hull from the total to determine the weight of the slug before firing. Then subtract the weight of the fired slug to determine how much mass is missing. Then post your results. Not that any LNers will believe you, but don't let that stop you. The rest of us would like to know.

Good luck!

Jack, I cannot duplicate the exact conditions under which CE 399 was created....My rifle probably has a barrel that is significantly different than C2766....It may be worn more  ( or less) than C2766....My barrel may be rougher or smoother than C2766....and I don't have any Western Cartridge company ammo....

I would be glad to perform the exercise if I could duplicate the exact conditions .....  However ....I'm convinced that CE 399 was fired into a bullet trap and recovered. It sure as hell was NOT fired into an adult man's wrist.....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #230 on: February 17, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »
And yet, LNers want you to believe that a FMJ bullet totally disintegrated upon hitting JFK's skull. Sure.

CE399 did not strike hard bone nose-first
It glanced off rib bone at speed thus producing the somewhat flattened end

@Newbies
FMJ ammo is designed to resist damage while passing through flesh. See where RoboCall leaves that flesh designation out. Watch out for him and practically every other CTer. They twist everything; either from stupidity or just plain disingenuousness.

In fact, it's hilarious how these dimwits keep obsessing over how such a 'pristine' bullet could have caused so many wounds, when in reality it was designed to remain as intact as possible in the first place.

Duh.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:55:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: February 17, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #231 on: February 17, 2019, 07:47:38 PM »
CE399 did not strike hard bone nose-first
It glanced off rib bone at speed thus producing the somewhat flattened end

@Newbies
FMJ ammo is designed to resist damage while passing through flesh. See where RoboCall leaves the flesh designation out. What out for him and practically every other CTer. They twist everything; either from stupidity or just plain disingenuousness.

In fact, it's hilarious how these dimwits keep obsessing over how pristine the bullet might be; when in reality it was designed to remain as intact as possible in the first place. Duh.

And what happened when CE399 Struck/Broke the Radius BONE?