Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Matthew Smith The Second Plot  (Read 11170 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 08:02:07 AM »
Advertisement

That has nothing to do with my ask. Until you lot can confirm that the shooter had help, you are all up the creek with no method of locomotion.
[/quot]
You should know the answer. you already proved there was someone else. Because your own version of "the shooter" did not shoot Kennedy and could not have even if so desired.  So someone else did. Stupid question and an easy answer

Your reading comprehension is muddled. You appear to misunderstand my ask. You seem to want to argue about who the shooter was but all I'm asking for is proof that someone else other than the killer knew there was going to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:12:18 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2019, 08:02:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 09:56:47 PM »
On October 15 1962 there was an apparent plot idea and a possible reward of $100,000.00 was offered to kill JFK.......
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217730#relPageId=5&tab=page
Nothing came of an investigation to this rumor.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »
If you have testimony that shows Bentley claiming that it was the webbing of his hand that stopped the hammer, let's see it

"You say you put your thumb or your finger in?"

"I don't know, it was in the scuffle there. We don't know whether thumb, finger, or hand.  I got a bruised hand from it"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2019, 09:14:13 PM »
"You say you put your thumb or your finger in?"

"I don't know, it was in the scuffle there. We don't know whether thumb, finger, or hand.  I got a bruised hand from it"

Well they knew later, didn't they. Did Bentley claim it was the webbing of his hand at any point? He had a golden opportunity to demonstrate that in the interview.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:20:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2019, 10:56:00 PM »
Your reading comprehension is muddled. You appear to misunderstand my ask. You seem to want to argue about who the shooter was but all I'm asking for is proof that someone else other than the killer knew there was going to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
Have you been smoking the wacky tobacky? You are the one who brought up "the shooter", what shooter? There was a shooter? Like a "pool shooter"? First, you need to explain what you mean by "the shooter"? Guess what? There are different stories here, and yours is just one of them imagine that!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2019, 10:56:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 11:35:09 PM »
Well they knew later, didn't they. Did Bentley claim it was the webbing of his hand at any point? He had a golden opportunity to demonstrate that in the interview.

They knew what later?

He also had a golden opportunity to mention McDonald's name even once with regard to this thumb, finger, hand story.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:36:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2019, 10:52:02 PM »
Have you been smoking the wacky tobacky? You are the one who brought up "the shooter", what shooter? There was a shooter? Like a "pool shooter"? First, you need to explain what you mean by "the shooter"? Guess what? There are different stories here, and yours is just one of them imagine that!

Fck you're stupid

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2019, 10:52:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »
They knew what later?

He also had a golden opportunity to mention McDonald's name even once with regard to this thumb, finger, hand story.

They knew what later?

That the hammer hit the webbing of McDonald's hand