Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Matthew Smith The Second Plot  (Read 11166 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 04:21:00 AM »
Advertisement
"The snub-nosed Smith & Wesson "Victory" Model .38 Special revolver, serial number V510210, that Oswald had in his hand when he was arrested in a movie theater eighty minutes after the assassination"
So the police say. I posted this in another related topic...
according to the story...A guy who was supposed to have the jump on Tippit..firing devil may care into a cop's belly just gives the next cop who came along a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' slap [and] then the cop slaps [him] back.
Doesn't the report say-- Oswald supposedly pulled the trigger and the pistol misfired? Ostensibly, the firing pin went coincidentally out of whack. Does all this make any sense?
 Avowedly there have been all these committees and inquiries and commissions and they have just passed the buck to the next investigation. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am just a skeptic of the official story which is nothing short of a far fetched theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 04:21:00 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
I still don't see any conformation that Oswald the sole assassin. El Chappo is a lost cause so this is for those with collective wits..........
From ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN GUS RUSSO'S BOOK LIVE BY THE SWORD Michael T. Griffith
 Full report here.....   http://www.miketgriffith.com/files/russo.htm
If people stop their ears and shut their eyes..then no-- they won't discover the rumors of any plot.

"they won't discover the rumors of any plot"

Show me where I asked for rumours. I clearly asked for proof that anyone besides the shooter knew that an attempt was going to made on Kennedy that day.

Well?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:44:54 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »
So the police say. I posted this in another related topic... Doesn't the report say-- Oswald supposedly pulled the trigger and the pistol misfired? Ostensibly, the firing pin went coincidentally out of whack. Does all this make any sense?
 Avowedly there have been all these committees and inquiries and commissions and they have just passed the buck to the next investigation. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am just a skeptic of the official story which is nothing short of a far fetched theory.

The hammer hit the web of skin on MacDonald's hand between his
thumb and forefinger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 08:00:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 09:11:25 PM »

The hammer hit the web of skin on MacDonald's hand between his
thumb and forefinger.
   So he said. Let's get that out of the way. McDonald first told the Dallas papers that the revolver 'misfired'..no mention of his thumb..... McDonald lied. 'Oh really?' Yeah.
Yeah he did. One example- McDonald claimed that Oswald stood up and said ''This is it". However in testimony his own police buddy reported that it was in fact McDonald who said it......
Mr. HAWKINS. I had my Service .38 revolver.
Mr. BALL. Did you have it out or was it in your holster?
Mr. HAWKINS. I believe I had it out.
Mr. BALL. What did you do with it?
Mr. HAWKINS. At that time, after he pointed out the person, Officer McDonald had started up the left aisle and he stopped and talked to two boys who were sitting about three rows in front of where Oswald was sitting. I continued up the north aisle or the left aisle as you would walk toward the screen, and then Officer McDonald had walked on back to this person who was seated back there.
Mr. BALL. He was--he walked over to the right aisle, did he?
Mr. HAWKINS. He walked from the right aisle and came in from the person's right. I was about three rows from--still in the same aisle, on the left aisle and about three rows from McDonald and Oswald when I heard him say, "I've got him," or "This is it," or some words to that effect.
Mr. BALL. Did you hear Oswald say anything?
Mr. HAWKINS. Not at that time; no, sir; I did not.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hawkins.htm
There were other McDonald 'irregularities'. 
Show me where I asked for rumours. I clearly asked for proof that anyone besides the shooter knew that an attempt was going to made on Kennedy that day.  Well?
'Well' is a deep subject for such a shallow mind as yours.
Rumor...."a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."
 I wonder why you would really care anyway. JFK was not your president. I do not know who the shooters were, but feel some day it will be revealed.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »

So he said. Let's get that out of the way. McDonald first told the Dallas papers that the revolver 'misfired'..no mention of his thumb..... McDonald lied. 'Oh really?' Yeah.
Yeah he did. One example- McDonald claimed that Oswald stood up and said ''This is it". However in testimony his own police buddy reported that it was in fact McDonald who said it......
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hawkins.htm
There were other McDonald 'irregularities'.  'Well' is a deep subject for such a shallow mind as yours.
Rumor...."a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."
 I wonder why you would really care anyway. JFK was not your president. I do not know who the shooters were, but feel some day it will be revealed.

However in testimony his own police buddy reported that it was in fact McDonald who said it......

Is Ray Dawkins the 'police buddy' you're talking about?

Mr. HAWKINS. He walked from the right aisle and came in from the person's right. I was about three rows from--still in the same aisle, on the left aisle and about three rows from McDonald and Oswald when I heard him say, "I've got him," or "This is it," or some words to that effect.

--------------------------------------------
Maybe McDonald said I've got him
Maybe Oswald said this is it

Seems Dawkins heard both
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:05:30 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2019, 11:46:45 PM »
It's post's like the above that really emphasise how low the debating quality on this forum has become. It's a crying shame to see such a formerly great forum sink like this. No reply required.

It's post's like the above that really emphasise how low the debating quality on this forum has become.

Apparently the fact that you contribute NOTHING to this forum escapes you.....

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
"they won't discover the rumors of any plot"

Show me where I asked for rumours. I clearly asked for proof that anyone besides the shooter knew that an attempt was going to made on Kennedy that day.

Well?
Another shooter would know

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 06:40:08 AM »
Another shooter would know

You missed the part where I said prove someone other than the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

You're rather dim, aren't you...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:45:25 AM by Bill Chapman »