Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Matthew Smith The Second Plot  (Read 11159 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:12:24 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:12:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 08:23:47 PM »
Hmmmm...I've noticed that same  unawareness in drunks, druggies, and people with cranialrectalitis...   I wonder where Chappie fits in....

'Drunks, druggies...' so you live in the lowlife section of town
Why am I not surprised..

I fit in here, and I'm aware that you disappear when faced with supporting your claims.

Now take your nap and eat your jello
And don't forget your meds, Wallyburger

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »
I've noticed that you really have no flair for awareness anyway ;)

I'm aware that no one has yet to name a shooter to supplant the current prime suspect

Additionally, perhaps you can help me arrive at a state of complete and everlasting awareness by providing the names of those who knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:56:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 08:37:11 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 12:53:27 AM »
I'm aware that no one has yet to name a shooter to supplant the current prime suspect Additionally, perhaps you can help me arrive at a state of complete and everlasting awareness by providing the names of those who knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.
...perhaps you can help me arrive at a state of complete and everlasting awareness...
"Complete and everlasting"? I really don't think that's possible. I'll leave that to a higher authority. I predict that perhaps someday..you might fall for an even bigger lie.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 03:22:47 AM »
...perhaps you can help me arrive at a state of complete and everlasting awareness...
"Complete and everlasting"? I really don't think that's possible. I'll leave that to a higher authority. I predict that perhaps someday..you might fall for an even bigger lie.

Blahblahblah

In the meantime, I await confirmation that anyone other than the shooter knew an attempt was going to be made on Kennedy that day.

Until then, you lot are just screwin' the pooch.

Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;) Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)  Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)   Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)  Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee;) 

Inspiration: Dirty Harry

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:06:17 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 03:22:47 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 08:44:22 PM »
In the meantime, I await confirmation that anyone other than the shooter knew an attempt was going to be made on Kennedy that day. 
I still don't see any conformation that Oswald the sole assassin. El Chappo is a lost cause so this is for those with collective wits..........
From ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN GUS RUSSO'S BOOK LIVE BY THE SWORD Michael T. Griffith

Russo says that at least once in all the series in the various "Oswald" rifle tests, at least one rifleman was able to score two hits (p. 477). This is incorrect. In the CBS rifle test, not one of the eleven expert shooters scored two hits on the first attempt, and seven of them failed to do so on any attempt. This is especially revealing because the CBS test was the most realistic to date. The test used a moving target sled and a 60-foot tower. The test fairly closely simulated the conditions under which Oswald would have had to fire. And, as mentioned, not one of the expert riflemen in the test scored two hits on his first attempt, and seven of them failed to do so on any attempt, even though, unlike Oswald, the CBS shooters fired nine practice rounds prior to the test and were not required to fire through a half-open window in a cramped area.

Russo says the marksmen in the Warren Commission's (WC) rifle tests "came close" to duplicating the WC's version of Oswald's feat, i.e., two hits out of three shots in 5.6 seconds (p. 476). One wonders how Russo is defining "close" here. The three Master-rated riflemen who took part in the tests missed the head and neck area of the target boards 20 out of 21 times! And this, even though the target boards were stationary, even though the riflemen were firing from only a 30-foot elevation, and even though two of the riflemen took longer than 6 seconds to fire. None of the WC's rifle tests involved moving targets or firing from the same elevation from which Oswald supposedly fired.

Russo says "the most impressive" Oswald rifle simulation was the one performed in 1994 by Todd Wayne Vaughan (p. 476). But Vaughan didn't use a moving target and not once did he get off three shots in less than 6 seconds. Furthermore, on the day of the test, Vaughan fired fourteen shots prior to starting the test, a luxury Oswald would not have had. Nor did Vaughan fire from an elevation, as Oswald would have had to do. 
Full report here.....   http://www.miketgriffith.com/files/russo.htm
If people stop their ears and shut their eyes..then no-- they won't discover the rumors of any plot.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 03:14:59 AM »
Blahblahblah

Until then, you lot are just screwin' the pooch.

Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;) Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)  Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)   Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee.  ;)  Dirty Harvey: Smith, Wesson... and Lee;) 

Inspiration: Dirty Harry
Ok, now you think LHO used a Smith and Wesson? What is wrong with you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 03:14:59 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 09:38:19 PM »
Ok, now you think LHO used a Smith and Wesson? What is wrong with you?

Poor dumb cop..