Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Matthew Smith The Second Plot  (Read 11168 times)

Offline Ben Beeching

Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:22:25 PM »
Advertisement
Hi folks, I've just finished reading Matthew Smith's The Second Plot. For me it did a great job of tying up the evidence into a coherent picture, and especially some of the detail around Lee's movements on the 22nd November and how he was completely played.

Does anyone else have views good or bad on this book?

JFK Assassination Forum

Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:22:25 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Matthew Smith The Second Plot
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 09:14:00 PM »
Hi folks, I've just finished reading Matthew Smith's The Second Plot. For me it did a great job of tying up the evidence into a coherent picture, and especially some of the detail around Lee's movements on the 22nd November and how he was completely played.

Suppressed shots and multiple Oswalds will tie up all the loose ends. You don't need no stinkin kook book.

Offline Ben Beeching

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 07:04:18 PM »
Yes thanks for that, unsurprisingly a little more detail than that is provided in the book which makes for more interesting reading.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 07:04:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 09:49:02 PM »

So now there's a second plot? Wow, I was unaware that there was even a first.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 02:21:24 AM »
I-Team has discovered not just one, but two plots to cut down JFK in Chicago in early November, 1963, and an intriguing backstory of bungling by the government agencies protecting him. President John F. Kennedy was never supposed to make it to Texas, never supposed to take this ride, and never supposed to die in Dallas. According to this Chicagoan and former JFK bodyguard-- and from these FBI and Secret Service reports obtained by the I-Team-- it is clear there were two plans by different groups intent on killing the president in Chicago weeks before Dallas. 
  https://abc7chicago.com/archive/9315215/
Gerry Patrick Hemming: The Miami Plot----Researcher Greg Burnham--- Gerry Patrick Hemming discusses the details of the Military Intelligence briefing he attended with his team on November 17th in preparation for the President?s visit to Miami the next day. They were asked to provide additional Executive Protection as a supplement to the Secret Service. Hemming was wary because many of the normal routine procedures were not followed, including, the absence of Secret Service lapel pins (boutonnieres) for his team. More important still was the presence of known CIA operatives in this briefing. These operatives were neither there to conduct the briefing nor were they there to receive instructions from it. Hemming remained very angry by their presence as evidenced in this conversation, which took place in 1998, 35 years after the fact. 
http://assassinationofjfk.net/gerry-patrick-hemming-on-the-miami-plot/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 02:21:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 02:55:56 AM »
  ...I was unaware... 
I've noticed that you really have no flair for awareness anyway ;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 03:49:53 AM »
I've noticed that you really have no flair for awareness anyway ;)

Hmmmm...I've noticed that same  unawareness in drunks, druggies, and people with cranialrectalitis...   I wonder where Chappie fits in....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 03:49:53 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 04:37:28 PM »
I have not read the book and don't intend too as I have better things to spend my money on. But why don't you give us LNers a brief review of the book and maybe some of us will be impressed with the evidence. (not holding my breath)