Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Lee Oswald know....??  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Did Lee Oswald know....??
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 07:57:03 AM »
Advertisement
Interesting question Walt. Don?t have my resources handy at the moment but I don?t recall if he was even asked if he was on the 6th floor by anyone....he may have been. He did answer a reporter if he was in the building at the time and his reply....."of course if I work in that building"...

Others were certainly asked early on about the 6th floor and specifically whether they had sighted the accused on that floor that day.

Is there anything from Marina or Robert or Ruth in their dealings with him in custody?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 07:57:03 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »
By the time Oswald was under interrogation it had been pretty firmly established the shots had come from the SN at the TSBD. Oswald was asked by Fritz were he had been when the shots were fired (or something to that effect) and he answered eating his lunch on the first floor. Oswald was again asked the same question on the second day of interrogation but he didn't take the bait and continued with his lie that he was not where everyone would knew he had been. On the third day of interrogation Oswald just about phu..ed up and admitted to Postal Inspector Holmes that he went down after the commotion and then left after the Baker incident. It's too bad Inspector Holmes didn't pursue this any further at the time but he can't be blamed as nobody knew that Ruby would kill the little SOB moments later.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 04:32:41 PM »
Interesting question Walt. Don?t have my resources handy at the moment but I don?t recall if he was even asked if he was on the 6th floor by anyone....he may have been. He did answer a reporter if he was in the building at the time and his reply....."of course if I work in that building"...

Others were certainly asked early on about the 6th floor and specifically whether they had sighted the accused on that floor that day.

Is there anything from Marina or Robert or Ruth in their dealings with him in custody?

I don?t recall if he was even asked if he was on the 6th floor by anyone...

I have not been able to find any indication that Lee ever knew that the sixth floor was being presented to the public as the place where the shots had been fired from.
And his incredulous question to Inspector Kelley ..... "MY God! don't tell me there's a mark where this thing happened."...  is a very strong indicator that he was ignorant, and unaware of the basic tale that all of us accept as the foundation of the case.

IF Lee never knew that the sixth floor was the official crime scene,a whole new picture emerges....   For example...  If He knew that the TSBD and specifically the sixth floor was the crime scene... He would logically have put as much distance between himself and that place as possible at the time of the shooting....So instead of telling Fritz that he was in that building when the motorcade passed by he would probably told Fritz that he'd gone to Buell  Frazier's car to see if he had left some item in Frazier's car, and was on his way back to the TSBD when the motorcade passed down Elm street.  The fact that he admitted being in the building speaks to his innocence.... 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 04:52:46 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 04:32:41 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 04:43:18 PM »
Oswald was being sarcastic. Anyways, how in God's green earth does Oswald admitting he was "in the building" prove the little rat was innocent?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 05:00:01 PM »
Oswald was being sarcastic. Anyways, how in God's green earth does Oswald admitting he was "in the building" prove the little rat was innocent?

how in God's green earth does Oswald admitting he was "in the building" prove the little rat was innocent?

Little Rat??   Wow!!... You're still sore that Lee "ratted you out" and told RFK that the Cuban "Freedom Fighters were training on a farm on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain near Mandeville La.  And the results of his "ratting" on the Cubans got some of them tossed out of the country....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 05:00:01 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »
how in God's green earth does Oswald admitting he was "in the building" prove the little rat was innocent?

Little Rat??   Wow!!... You're still sore that Lee "ratted you out" and told RFK that the Cuban "Freedom Fighters were training on a farm on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain near Mandeville La.  And the results of his "ratting" on the Cubans got some of them tossed out of the country....

The little rat might have turned in the Cuban freedom fighters if he had known but there's absolutely no proof that he did know. Anyways, my question remains unanswered. Take your time, I'm not in any hurry.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
The little rat might have turned in the Cuban freedom fighters if he had known but there's absolutely no proof that he did know. Anyways, my question remains unanswered. Take your time, I'm not in any hurry.

The little rat might have turned in the Cuban freedom fighters if he had known

During the missile crisis the "Freedom Fighters" had nearly tripped the trigger on a nuclear war, by attacking a Russian ship in Havana harbor.....

JFK was understandable livid.....  He ordered Bobby to find out where those renegades were operating from and who was subsidizing them.  RFK contacted George De M.  and told him to get Lee  to New Orleans and do some snooping around....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »
By the time Oswald was under interrogation it had been pretty firmly established the shots had come from the SN at the TSBD. Oswald was asked by Fritz were he had been when the shots were fired (or something to that effect) and he answered eating his lunch on the first floor. Oswald was again asked the same question on the second day of interrogation but he didn't take the bait and continued with his lie that he was not where everyone would knew he had been. On the third day of interrogation Oswald just about phu..ed up and admitted to Postal Inspector Holmes that he went down after the commotion and then left after the Baker incident. It's too bad Inspector Holmes didn't pursue this any further at the time but he can't be blamed as nobody knew that Ruby would kill the little SOB moments later.

By the time Oswald was under interrogation it had been pretty firmly established the shots had come from the SN at the TSBD.

Please direct me to a single sentence that indicates that Lee Oswald had any idea that the police were telling reporters that the shots had came from the sixth floor....

Oswald was asked by Fritz were he had been when the shots were fired (or something to that effect) and he answered eating his lunch on the first floor.

Fritz asked Le "Where were you when the parade passed by the building?...  which is a totally different question than asking where he had been when the shots were fired.   A question which suggests that Lee knew that shots had been fired, and he knew when they had been fired...

Oswald was again asked the same question on the second day of interrogation but he didn't take the bait and continued with his lie that he was not where everyone would knew he had been.

How did "everybody know" ???.....  When not a single person reported sighting Lee Oswald anywhere at the time of the shooting....