Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay  (Read 2568 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good, you're finally getting it...The long-sleeved Oswald went to the lobby and got stopped there second time...The reason the Prayer Man group tries to use the Holmes/Biffle statements as evidence that Oswald was witnessed by the front steps is because they are inaccurately using Holmes' confusing the 2nd floor lunch room encounter stopping of Oswald with the lobby stop...Having not been party to the actual event Biffle and Holmes confused the lunch room encounter with the lobby stop...We know this because Holmes quoted Oswald saying he had come downstairs before being stopped by the cop and told to step aside...Baker never told Oswald to step aside in the lunch room after stopping him and we know Oswald did not come downstairs to get to the lunch room encounter, so that right there proves Holmes is referring to Oswald being stopped in the lobby...The reason Oswald told Bookhout he went to the first floor to eat after the encounter is because he needed an excuse for what he did after the lobby stop...Harvey needed to get to the Texas Theater rendezvous so he needed to get going...He went from the lobby stop to the rear of the Depository where he encountered Intel asset William Shelley...Oswald told Fritz that he went out with Shelley in front after the lunch room encounter because he could not tell him he went out the back with Shelley's cooperation and silence...This long-sleeved Harvey Oswald was then see coming up Houston by Frazier and crossing over to Elm in order to head towards the Bus/Taxi Encounter...Harvey had an Intel rendezvous at the Texas Theater so he got off the bus and got a taxi...

Use your brain Walt...We know Oswald never stood around for 10 minutes out front with Shelley and now we have witnesses to his not being let out the front but exiting out the rear instead...What does it take to make you realize you are proving my case for me Walt? You fail to fathom that Harvey never tells of walking through the offices past Mrs Reid because that isn't Harvey...It's Lee in the White T-Shirt...He was most-likely setting-up Harvey on the 6th floor which is why Harvey was strictly assigned to the 2nd floor lunch room...The man Carr saw go get the station wagon came back and picked up Lee...Harvey is the one who speaks to the reporter who he mistakes for a Secret Service man (probably because during the set-up in the previous days he had witnessed some of the decoy Secret Service men as part of the plotters) because Harvey is the one who witnessed him...

Starting to get it yet Walt?

Mr Doyle...I told you that you are very confused...And here's proof that my observation is accurate.   You open your response to me with this statement.....
."Good, you're finally getting it"...  Then you close your post by asking...."Starting to get it yet Walt?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 10:33:30 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2019, 10:50:39 PM »
Honestly, I meant this thread to be serious...I guess I will accept that as Walt indirectly agreeing with the rest...

The long-sleeved Oswald went to the lobby and got stopped there a second time...The reason the Prayer Man group tries to use the Holmes/Biffle statements as evidence that Oswald was witnessed by the front steps is because they are inaccurately using Holmes' confusing the 2nd floor lunch room encounter stopping of Oswald with the lobby stop...Having not been party to the actual event Biffle and Holmes confused the lunch room encounter with the lobby stop...We know this because Holmes quoted Oswald saying he had come downstairs before being stopped by the cop and told to step aside...Baker never told Oswald to step aside in the lunch room after stopping him and we know Oswald did not come downstairs to get to the lunch room encounter, so that right there proves Holmes is referring to Oswald being stopped in the lobby...The reason Oswald told Bookhout he went to the first floor to eat after the lunch room encounter is because he needed an excuse for what he really did after the lobby stop...Harvey needed to get to the Texas Theater rendezvous so he needed to get going...He went from the lobby stop to the rear of the Depository where he encountered Intel asset William Shelley...Oswald told Fritz that he went out with Shelley in front after the lunch room encounter because he could not tell him he went out the back with Shelley's cooperation and silence...This long-sleeved Harvey Oswald was then see coming up Houston by Frazier and crossing over to Elm in order to head towards the Bus/Taxi Encounter...Harvey had an Intel rendezvous at the Texas Theater so he got off the bus and got a taxi...

We know Oswald never stood around for 10 minutes out front with Shelley and now we have witnesses to his not being let out the front but exiting out the rear instead (Frazier: "Oswald did not go out the front")...Harvey never tells of walking through the offices past Mrs Reid because that isn't Harvey...It's Lee in the White T-Shirt...He was most-likely setting-up Harvey on the 6th floor which is why Harvey was strictly assigned to the 2nd floor lunch room...The man Carr saw go get the station wagon came back and picked up Lee...Harvey is the one who speaks to the reporter whom he mistakes for a Secret Service man because Harvey is the one who witnessed him (probably because during the set-up in the previous days he had witnessed some of the decoy Secret Service men as part of the plotters)...

It is very likely Officer Baker witnessed Lee in the White T-Shirt on the 3rd floor staircase landing just one floor after seeing the same face in the lunch room...Truly quickly OK'ed him so Baker moved on upstairs...This could not have happened on the 4th floor landing because Mrs Garner would have seen it...Baker solves his dilemma by only mentioning the 3rd floor Oswald because it puts him closer to the Sniper's Nest and removes the Oswald who was witnessed by several employees eating lunch in the 2nd floor lunch room...

Truly storms up the stairs ahead of Baker because he's guiding him to the evidence that frames Oswald...He has no fear of running straight in to the gun barrel of a desperate assassin because he knows there is no such person...Harvey blew the game by hearing shots and Truly shouting for the elevator so he went to the vestibule window to watch what was going on on the stairs...He was ordered to be in the lunch room so peeking out the door window was not leaving his post...He watches as Truly went past but then flinched from the window when he saw a cop emerge on the staircase landing...Baker's cop instincts immediately homed-in on this guilty flinching and a time period was then irreversibly established that permanently precluded Oswald having enough time to get down from the 6th floor... Baker waffles on his affidavit because he can't bear witness to the exoneration of an obviously-stationary Oswald standing toes-out to the stairs who was obviously there the whole time and hadn't just run down from the Sniper's Nest...Baker & Truly saw the Coke on the table where Harvey was obviously set up and eating in between Carolyn Arnold witnessing him and Baker...

The elevators were an unexpected snafu that were supposed to be there...

Truly was most likely right out front in order to guide the first cops in to the Depository, past the spooks, and to the framing evidence...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:50:47 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 07:38:57 PM »
Mr Doyle...I told you that you are very confused...And here's proof that my observation is accurate.   You open your response to me with this statement.....
."Good, you're finally getting it"...  Then you close your post by asking...."Starting to get it yet Walt?"

I mean you're not seriously trying to get away with that? It is kind of obvious that it suddenly dawned on Walt that my evidence was real so he backed off to that ridiculous cop-out he offers above and scooted...

Walt saw the part where I pointed-out to him that Harvey in the long-sleeves failing to mention Mrs Reid was actually evidence that the event was witnessed by Lee in the T-shirt, as Reid described him wearing...

The key to this is Frazier saw Harvey in the long sleeves walking up Houston St from the rear of the Depository where he exited...We know Oswald was never out front with Shelley because we would have seen him there and Shelley would be forced to mention it...We know from Holmes' account that Oswald was stopped at the front door by a cop and told to step aside...Buell Frazier said "Oswald never exited the front door"...The reason Harvey said he went out front with Shelley is because he actually went from the lobby where he was stopped to the rear where Shelley saw him go out the rear exit of the Depository...Harvey could not tell Fritz that Shelley saw him exit the rear (and probably helped him) so he told him he went out front and named Shelley...He knew Shelley would cover him...

Walt fails to fathom that Harvey's never mentioning the encounter with Mrs Reid is evidence that the T-shirt-wearing Lee was the one who walked by Mrs Reid and therefore proves what I am saying...Walt bailed-out quick from the thread when he realized this...I take particular pleasure in straightening-out presumptuous posters who patronize me...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 07:38:57 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 07:54:44 PM »
I mean you're not seriously trying to get away with that? It is kind of obvious that it suddenly dawned on Walt that my evidence was real so he backed off to that ridiculous cop-out he offers above and scooted...

Walt saw the part where I pointed-out to him that Harvey in the long-sleeves failing to mention Mrs Reid was actually evidence that the event was witnessed by Lee in the T-shirt, as Reid described him wearing...

The key to this is Frazier saw Harvey in the long sleeves walking up Houston St from the rear of the Depository where he exited...We know Oswald was never out front with Shelley because we would have seen him there and Shelley would be forced to mention it...We know from Holmes' account that Oswald was stopped at the front door by a cop and told to step aside...Buell Frazier said "Oswald never exited the front door"...The reason Harvey said he went out front with Shelley is because he actually went from the lobby where he was stopped to the rear where Shelley saw him go out the rear exit of the Depository...Harvey could not tell Fritz that Shelley saw him exit the rear (and probably helped him) so he told him he went out front and named Shelley...He knew Shelley would cover him...

Walt fails to fathom that Harvey's never mentioning the encounter with Mrs Reid is evidence that the T-shirt-wearing Lee was the one who walked by Mrs Reid and therefore proves what I am saying...Walt bailed-out quick from the thread when he realized this...I take particular pleasure in straightening-out presumptuous posters who patronize me...

Where was Harold when all of this was going on?

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 09:43:29 PM »

.Walt bailed-out quick from the thread when he realized this.

Deflate your fat head Mr Doyle....  I realized that you're a complete loon...and there no point in trying to communicate with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2019, 09:43:29 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2019, 10:47:29 PM »
Good - No one can refute what I wrote...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »
"Doyle had spoken with Wanda on a previous occasion, and learned the startling new information that, shortly before the assassination, Sarah Stanton had spoken with Oswald 'in a break room...by the stairs.'"
=========================================================================

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

Doyle is flat-out lying about this.  His interview with Wanda and Rosa is posted to Youtube.  They never said that Sarah spoke to Oswald in a break room by the stairs.  Rosa said he was on an unspecified staircase at an unspecified time holding a Pepsi, at which point Doyle "corrects" her by saying that she must have meant Coke because it's a Southern thing.  I guess he forgot there was a Pepsi convention in Dallas going on at the same time.  See the following at 3:16.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »

Mobile View