Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 06:44:07 PM »
There were clearly two Oswald's according to the already-cited Roger Craig witnessing of Gerladean Reid's White T-shirt Oswald vs Buell Frazier's long sleeved Oswald who was witnessed on the bus and in the taxi.

Utter nonsense!!....  You're basing your entire case on the flimsy account of Geraldine Reid.........Mrs Reid ( God bless her soul) Could easily have been recalling Lee Oswald's usual attire when he was working in that hot poorly ventilated building....Lee Oswald usually did not wear an outer shirt as he worked in the TSBD...So all who were acquainted with him were familiar with seeing him working in his Tee shirt....  Mrs Reid probably used that recalled image when she said that she saw him walking through the office area...   AND I might add ...Mrs Reid might have been simply making up the encounter with Lee Oswald....( Unless you can find some reference to Lee Oswald verifying her tale by saying that he walked through the office area after Baker and Truly left him standing in the second floor lunchroom. )

He says while ignoring that the same Oswald was also identified by Roger Craig and Craig suffered a terrible fate for it...Plus there is witnessing of this Oswald being seen at a restaurant in Oak Cliff at a time that conflicted with the boarding house Oswald...What gives you the right to call Geraldean Reid's account "flimsy"? Recently Karen Westbrook came forward in her 6th Floor Museum interview and said she witnessed Reid tell this story...

Wanda gave me a photo of Gerladean Reid from Sarah's photo album of her fellow office workers...People were attacking Groden with the same gratuitous denial that you offer here...Groden confirmed to me that this was the woman who told him she saw Oswald trying to get change for the soda machine during the shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 06:44:07 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »
That's a false statement you are making there...Carolyn Arnold's original statement was not "documented"..

I haven't made a false statement. FBI Agent Harrison documented what Carolyn Arnold told him.

It was unsigned...Her signed and reviewed document of March 1964 listed the true time of 12:25...

See, there it is again. You embrace the signed statement of Carolyn Arnold as valid while at the same time claiming Sarah Stanton signed statement to be invalid. That's a double standard.

Your case on this is weak in the extreme. The FBI did not lie.  Carolyn Arnold's 15 year old recollection was faulty. Sarah Stanton's signed affidavit is a rock solid piece of evidence. She did not see Oswald at any time on the day of the assassination.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 06:53:08 PM »
He says while ignoring that the same Oswald was also identified by Roger Craig and Craig suffered a terrible fate for it...Plus there is witnessing of this Oswald being seen at a restaurant in Oak Cliff at a time that conflicted with the boarding house Oswald...What gives you the right to call Geraldean Reid's account "flimsy"? Recently Karen Westbrook came forward in her 6th Floor Museum interview and said she witnessed Reid tell this story...

Wanda gave me a photo of Gerladean Reid from Sarah's photo album of her fellow office workers...People were attacking Groden with the same gratuitous denial that you offer here...Groden confirmed to me that this was the woman who told him she saw Oswald trying to get change for the soda machine during the shots...

The two Oswalds theory is right up there with the body alteration theories. They are nutball theories.  Roger Craig was a prevaricator. Totally unstable and non credible. If Groden told you that Mrs Reid was the woman who told him she saw Oswald trying to get change for the soda machine during the shots, then Groden is either a liar or is delusional.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 06:53:08 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »

I'm sorry Mr Doyle....But It's very clear that you are a very confused person.....

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2019, 07:45:44 PM »
He says while dodging clearly-spelled out evidence...Resorting to ad hom in response to detailed evidence is a sign of not being able to answer something you know you can't deny...

Your theory that the man Baker stopped on the 3rd floor was one of the men seen in the 6th floor window can't be so because if it was a stranger Truly would have told Baker that...

Craig was backed up by the black man Robinson who confirmed the station wagon coming to a quick stop in front of him...And now Craig turns out to be indirectly confirmed by Karen Westbrook who clearly details Gerladean Reid telling of her witnessing of Oswald while the office workers were detained for questioning in the 2nd floor office corral...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2019, 07:45:44 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2019, 08:21:18 PM »
He says while dodging clearly-spelled out evidence...Resorting to ad hom in response to detailed evidence is a sign of not being able to answer something you know you can't deny...

Your theory that the man Baker stopped on the 3rd floor was one of the men seen in the 6th floor window can't be so because if it was a stranger Truly would have told Baker that...

Craig was backed up by the black man Robinson who confirmed the station wagon coming to a quick stop in front of him...And now Craig turns out to be indirectly confirmed by Karen Westbrook who clearly details Gerladean Reid telling of her witnessing of Oswald while the office workers were detained for questioning in the 2nd floor office corral...

Yes that's true IF IF the man was in fact a stranger...But What if the man was a fellow KKK member or a fellow Minuteman?? and well known to Truly.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 09:10:30 PM »

The only statement that I've found that is related to Lee's departure after the Baker / Truly encounter in the 2nd floor lunchroom is in FBI Agent Bookhout's report for 11/25/63 ( page 619 WR)   It simply says that Lee said that after Baker and Truly departed, he took his Coca Cola and went down to the first floor . lunchroom and stood around, and had lunch in the employees lunchroom.   He there after went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelley, and there after he went home.   You'll notice that Lee said nothing about passing through the office area or encountering Mrs Reid....BUT he definitely did say that he met a Secret Service man who was looking for a phone to use as he walked toward the front door of the TSBD....  So I'd say that Lee did not walk through the office area on his way out to the front of the building....

Obviously Lee did NOT eat lunch AFTER the encounter with Baker and Truly....  (The chronology  simply precludes this )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 09:10:30 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 09:22:27 PM »

Yes that's true IF IF the man was in fact a stranger...But What if the man was a fellow KKK member or a fellow Minuteman?? and well known to Truly.
Doyle believes Oswald and his doppelganger were in the TSBD at the same time. Doyle also believes that Oswald and his doppelganger both made their way to the Texas theater and were present at the same time. Doyle is a fruitcake. Why do you bother?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 09:22:27 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2019, 09:36:56 PM »
Doyle believes Oswald and his doppelganger were in the TSBD at the same time. Doyle also believes that Oswald and his doppelganger both made their way to the Texas theater and were present at the same time. Doyle is a fruitcake. Why do you bother?

I like fruitcake....    Doyle may be confused, and in quicksand,  but he's still a fellow CT. ....  I'd like to help him get to solid ground.

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2019, 10:12:40 PM »
The only statement that I've found that is related to Lee's departure after the Baker / Truly encounter in the 2nd floor lunchroom is in FBI Agent Bookhout's report for 11/25/63 ( page 619 WR)   It simply says that Lee said that after Baker and Truly departed, he took his Coca Cola and went down to the first floor . lunchroom and stood around, and had lunch in the employees lunchroom.   He there after went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelley, and there after he went home.   You'll notice that Lee said nothing about passing through the office area or encountering Mrs Reid....BUT he definitely did say that he met a Secret Service man who was looking for a phone to use as he walked toward the front door of the TSBD....  So I'd say that Lee did not walk through the office area on his way out to the front of the building....

Obviously Lee did NOT eat lunch AFTER the encounter with Baker and Truly....  (The chronology  simply precludes this )

Good, you're finally getting it...The long-sleeved Oswald went to the lobby and got stopped there a second time...The reason the Prayer Man group tries to use the Holmes/Biffle statements as evidence that Oswald was witnessed by the front steps is because they are inaccurately using Holmes' confusing the 2nd floor lunch room encounter stopping of Oswald with the lobby stop...Having not been party to the actual event Biffle and Holmes confused the lunch room encounter with the lobby stop...We know this because Holmes quoted Oswald saying he had come downstairs before being stopped by the cop and told to step aside...Baker never told Oswald to step aside in the lunch room after stopping him and we know Oswald did not come downstairs to get to the lunch room encounter, so that right there proves Holmes is referring to Oswald being stopped in the lobby...The reason Oswald told Bookhout he went to the first floor to eat after the encounter is because he needed an excuse for what he really did after the lobby stop...Harvey needed to get to the Texas Theater rendezvous so he needed to get going...He went from the lobby stop to the rear of the Depository where he encountered Intel asset William Shelley...Oswald told Fritz that he went out with Shelley in front after the lunch room encounter because he could not tell him he went out the back with Shelley's cooperation and silence...This long-sleeved Harvey Oswald was then seen coming up Houston by Frazier and crossing over to Elm in order to head towards the Bus/Taxi Encounter...Harvey had an Intel rendezvous at the Texas Theater so he got off the bus and got a taxi...

Use your brain Walt...We know Oswald never stood around for 10 minutes out front with Shelley and now we have witnesses to his not being let out the front but exiting out the rear instead...What does it take to make you realize you are proving my case for me Walt? You fail to fathom that Harvey never tells of walking through the offices past Mrs Reid because that isn't Harvey...It's Lee in the White T-Shirt...He was most-likely setting-up Harvey on the 6th floor which is why Harvey was strictly assigned to the 2nd floor lunch room...The man Carr saw go get the station wagon came back and picked up Lee...Harvey is the one who speaks to the reporter who he mistakes for a Secret Service man (probably because during the set-up in the previous days he had witnessed some of the decoy Secret Service men as part of the plotters) because Harvey is the one who witnessed him...

Starting to get it yet Walt?

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:25:15 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2019, 10:12:40 PM »

Mobile View