Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay  (Read 2567 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 03:42:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually agree with you on this...I have told Gilbride before in public that I don't think Baker's location of Oswald was the mistake he is attributing it to in the article...I think it was deliberate...I also explained this to DiEugenio...I told Jim D that, if you look at the best evidence, it is established in the CT community that the conspiracy was happening long before Baker wrote his affidavit...Jim fails to recognize that his own CT scenario establishes a conspiracy that was laid out in advance and guided through-out its entirety...So why does DiEugenio have so much trouble conceiving that Baker's omission was part of the cover-up and designed to avoiding committing to a location that placed Oswald too far away from the 6th floor for him to be the shooter?...Gilbride suggests Baker's omission was a mistake that was due to Baker's lack of familiarity with the layout of the Depository...I suggest it was deliberate and designed to avoid any specifics that would commit Oswald to the 2nd floor lunch room location that would exonerate him and screw-up the conspiracy that all of Jim D's own accepted CT evidence exposes...Jim refuses to answer the point that all of his own CT evidence points to a full involvement of those same Dallas Police in the ongoing conspiracy - so why couldn't Baker's omitting Oswald's specific location not be a part of it?...

Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository it isn't too crazy a suggestion to speculate that perhaps Baker & Truly really did encounter a second Oswald on the 3rd floor landing...It is possible Baker had turned from the lunch room Oswald only to climb the next staircase and come upon another Oswald who looked just like the first...It could be that Truly OK'ed this second Oswald as an employee and they continued on upstairs...This second Oswald had descended from the 6th floor where he was framing Harvey and Baker intersected him on the 3rd floor landing on his way down...This second encounter could not have happened on the 4th floor staircase landing because if it had Mrs Garner would have seen it...Baker got back to the Police Station and resolved this serious problem by only identifying the 3rd floor staircase landing Oswald in his affidavit...Baker's choice was forced by this dilemma and when forced to pick one he chose the one closer to the Sniper's Nest...

In this light Truly's position of standing just outside the Depository front steps was not an accidental one...He was there to guide the first cops into the Depository...The dull brows of unskilled researchers like Kamp and DiEugenio fail to pick-up that Truly led the way up the stairs exactly because his job was to guide the first cops past the spooks that were working in his Depository and up to the 6th floor where the evidence that was set in place to frame Oswald was waiting...Not having been informed of his own being set-up Harvey spoiled the plan by reacting to Truly's elevator calls and going to the lunch room vestibule window to monitor what was going on...The elevator that should have been in place wasn't - another snafu...Harvey was told to stay in the 2nd floor lunch room according to Intel orders...When he heard shots and shouting he tweaked the plan slightly by looking out the vestibule window to find out what was happening, after all he could do this and not leave his post...Harvey saw Truly and watched him go by...Truly kept going in order to lead Baker past Harvey and up the stairs...When Harvey saw a cop come out of the steps and on to the landing he flinched back from the window...This guilty flinching is what Baker's cop instincts immediately zoned in on and pursued...Truly had to back-track when he heard Baker confronting Oswald...He immediately served his duty by rushing to Baker's side and clearing Harvey... The Prayer Man evidence imbeciles question why Truly would be leading on the steps?...They are too brainwashed with Prayer Man evidence contrivance to realize there's a very plausible reason...The Warren Commission avoids sorting this out because it shows motive... 

I have repeatedly explained to the evidence-obstructionist Jim DiEugenio that the reason Baker left the location of his first encounter with Oswald off his affidavit is because he could not truthfully reveal that he first saw "Oswald" standing stationary with his toes pointed outward towards the steps in the vestibule window...Baker left the true details of his 2nd floor encounter off the record because any true coverage would make it all too clear that "Oswald" was in the lunch room (where Carolyn Arnold saw him) the whole time and did not just rush down from the 6th floor...Baker & Truly also saw the same soda that Sarah Stanton witnessed on the lunch table and could also not admit this because it evidenced Oswald being there the whole time obviously eating lunch...These Prayer Man dummies ignore that Fritz acknowledged the Coke...Jim D has yet to react to the startling new evidence of Oswald with a soda in my interview of Stanton's relatives even though it came out 9 months ago...Jim was a big denier of Oswald's having a Coke and outwardly claimed it was an invention...Jim continues to ignore this and side with Kamp's claims despite my version obviously being the more sound (and more importantly, more credibly-witnessed)...I'm beginning to question who Jim D is and what his true purposes are?

This same scenario could also apply without the second Oswald being encountered on the 3rd floor and still hold true just as well...   

This second encounter could not have happened on the 4th floor staircase landing because if it had Mrs Garner would have seen it...

Let's examine this idea....   I agree that it doesn't seem possible that Mrs Garner wouldn't have noticed Baker encountering a man who was walking away from the NW stairs and toward the personnel elevator on the SE corner of the fourth floor....  But,  Was Mrs Garner 100% reliable.... Is it possible that she stepped back into her office area for a moment Just as Baker dismissed the 4th floor man who Roy Truly had vouched for?

AND.... Since Baker wrote his affidavit several hours after he had dashed through the TSBD ....Is it possible that he should have said that he encountered the man on either the fourth or FIFTH  floor.....   I know The three stooges were on the fifth floor ....But they were focused on the railroad yards and not what may have been happening on the north side of the room behind many stacks of book boxes.....

Didn't Dougherty admit that he was on the fifth floor ??   Why would he admit being in close proximity to the alleged crime scene?.....Unless he knew that he had no other option, because he'd been encountered there by Officer Baker.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 03:42:48 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 04:33:54 PM »
This second encounter could not have happened on the 4th floor staircase landing because if it had Mrs Garner would have seen it...

Let's examine this idea....   I agree that it doesn't seem possible that Mrs Garner wouldn't have noticed Baker encountering a man who was walking away from the NW stairs and toward the personnel elevator on the SE corner of the fourth floor....  But,  Was Mrs Garner 100% reliable.... Is it possible that she stepped back into her office area for a moment Just as Baker dismissed the 4th floor man who Roy Truly had vouched for?

AND.... Since Baker wrote his affidavit several hours after he had dashed through the TSBD ....Is it possible that he should have said that he encountered the man on either the fourth or FIFTH  floor.....   I know The three stooges were on the fifth floor ....But they were focused on the railroad yards and not what may have been happening on the north side of the room behind many stacks of book boxes.....
I'm well aware that Dougherty was a confused, intimidated and frightened witness....But it is a fact that he recalled his actions at the time of the shooting....

Mr. BALL - And while you were on the fifth floor, you heard a loud noise?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right---it sounded like a car backfiring.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear more than one loud explosion or noise?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No; that was the only one I heard.
Mr. BALL - You only heard one?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - And where did it sound like it came from?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - It sounded like it came from overhead somewhere.
Mr. BALL - From overhead?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - How did you get to the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Elevator.
Mr. BALL - You were on the fifth floor when you heard this, were you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Which elevator did you take?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, you see, there's one on this side and one on this side the one on this side is the one I took.
Mr. BALL - Well, now, "The one on this side and the one on this side," doesn't mean much when it's written down.
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I know it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mr. BALL - I believe that is the west side, isn't it?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, I believe it is.
Mr. BALL - Now, that's the one you took up?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did you take that---to what floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I took it up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL - Then what did you do?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, when I got through getting stock off of the sixth floor, I came back down to the fifth floor.
Mr. BALL - What did you do on the fifth floor?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I got some stock.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened then?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then immediately I heard a loud noise---it sounded like a car backfiring, and I came back down to the first floor, and I asked Eddie Piper, I said, "Piper, what was that?" I says, "Has the President been shot?'. He said, "Yes."
Mr. BALL - You didn't say--did you say, 'Has the President been shot?"---you told the FBI agent that you went down to the first floor and you saw a man named Eddie Piper and asked him if he heard a loud noise.
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I asked him that too.
Mr. BALL - And Piper said he had heard three loud noises and told you that somebody had Just shot the President; is that right?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - Who mentioned the fact that the President had been shot first--- you or Eddie Piper?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Eddie Piper.
Mr. BALL - Did you say anything to Piper about the President being shot?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - When you talked to Eddie Piper, did you know that the President had been shot?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No, sir; I didn't know that at the time.
Mr. BALL - When is the first time you heard that the President had been shot?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - When Eddie told me that.
Mr. BALL - Eddie told you that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - You told Mr. Johnson of the Federal Bureau of Investigation that when you were on the fifth floor, you heard a loud noise and it appeared to have come from within the building, but you couldn't tell where you told him that on the 19th; did you tell him that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - On the day that this happened, on the 22d of November, you told the FBI agents Ellington and Anderson that you heard "a loud explosion which sounded like a rifle shot coming from the next floor above me."
Now, did you tell them that it sounded like a rifle shot, coming from the next floor above you, or didn't you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well; I believe I told them it sounded like a car backfiring.
Mr. BALL - Well, did you tell them it sounded like it was from the floor above you, or didn't you tell them that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - You did not tell them that?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - Did it sound like it came from the floor above you?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, at the time it did---yes.
Mr. BALL - Tell me this---when you heard that explosion or whatever it was--- that loud noise, where were you on the fifth floor-tell me exactly where you were?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I was about 10 feet from the west elevator---the west side of the elevator.

Didn't Dougherty admit that he was on the fifth floor ??   Why would he admit being in close proximity to the alleged crime scene?.....Unless he knew that he had no other option, because he'd been encountered there by Officer Baker.....

Online Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 05:03:08 PM »
I knew you were full of crap. How is the FBI reporting that Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald at 12:15 a record of them lying?

Carolyn Arnold already answered that...When Carolyn was shown her FBI report for the first time in 1978 by Dallas Morning News reporter Earl Golz she protested that she never said she saw a glimpse of Oswald in the foyer like FBI had her saying...She vehemently protested to Golz that she said 12:25 and in the lunch room and that she never said 12:15 and in the foyer...You haven't done your homework if you don't know this already...So the party that is full of crap is obviously FBI...The report that has Carolyn saying 12:15 is the first unsigned report...The signed report from March 1964 that Carolyn Arnold actually read and reviewed had her saying 12:25 for her sighting of Oswald...I personally think it takes nerve to ignore that when both witnesses Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold were left to their own memories and free will they remembered accounts that were quite different than what FBI recorded...I see a tendency in Lone Nutters to try to hold witnesses to what was written on their reports rather than what they remembered in person...I find it less than honest to pretend that there isn't a drastic conflict here between Carolyn Arnold's memory of seeing Oswald in the lunch room and catching a glimpse of him in the foyer or that it doesn't represent an equally drastic tampering of witnessing by the recording authorities...This couldn't be a simple mistake as some less than honest observers have suggested...

There's a clear issue that arises from my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives...Either Stanton held back this witnessing for reasons unknown to us or she did tell the same account that she told her relatives to FBI and FBI outright lied...The question comes up if Stanton held back and was the one who lied on her FBI report, or perhaps was convinced by persuasive agents to not tell what she really witnessed...We have an example of FBI putting pressure on a dangerous witness in the case of Ralph Yates who stood to expose his witnessing of the CIA Oswald double who was trying to set-up Oswald...So FBI did intervene directly when things got hot as far as witnesses...But in the case of Stanton we know at least that she offered her account of seeing Oswald to her relatives and was consistent in its telling...And that the truth of her story was echo-ed by Carolyn Arnold's account as well as being reinforced by FBI efforts to conceal it...

"Full of crap"...No...There's enough here for serious traction as far as action on evidence... 

The Prayer Man people make a big thing about Truly leading on the stairs in front of Baker...But they do it only to destroy the story and show that it was untrue...But their approach is very primitive and fails to offer the better criminal analysis it deserves...Truly went in front on the stairs because he was taking Baker to the Sniper's Nest...He wasn't afraid of running straight into the gun barrel of a desperate assassin because he knew there wasn't any and he was in control of the scene...Smarter, more subtle analysts will realize the Commission stayed away from inquiry on exactly who went first because they knew this question I raise here would come up and expose the game plan too clearly...Neither Baker or Truly offered any elaboration on this either for the same reason...The lunch room Oswald spoiled the plot by getting curious and wandering to the vestibule door window where he let Baker see him flinch away from the window...This CIA op Oswald blew the game plan with that one move and locked himself in to an inescapable timing that precluded any running down from the 6th floor to get there in time...The Mr Magoo Jim DiEugenio pretends there isn't a serious issue with Baker from then on where he would have to be very careful how he reported this...The world class paragon researcher DiEugenio, who offers some of the best material on the subject, then turns around and endorses some of the biggest knuckleheads to ever come upon the scene, along with their juvenile troll site, while ignoring this...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:21:14 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 05:03:08 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
There was no "second Oswald" in the TSBD .....  That's ridiculous!....  However there was a man who was NOT Lee Oswald moving around behind the windows of the sixth floor in the minutes before the shooting.... This man was in his thirties, and could have weighed as much as 175 pounds, He was dressed in light colored khaki clothing.   He was carrying a high powered hunting rifle with a large scope....  and he aimed that rifle out of a window at some point.   

I believe the man was either a sheriff's deputy security guard, or masquerading  as a "security guard"and he was using the scope on the rifle as a telescope to scrutinize the spectators on the parade route.  Bonnie Ray Williams probably encountered him on the sixth floor and the "sheriff" scared the snot out of the kid and told him to get outta there and keep his mouth shut about having seen him there.......

Nice thread hijack Walt but no...There were clearly two Oswald's according to the already-cited Roger Craig witnessing of Gerladean Reid's White T-shirt Oswald vs Buell Frazier's long sleeved Oswald who was witnessed on the bus and in the taxi...DiEugenio and the knucklehead gang try to get this down by attacking the Bus/Taxi encounter, but Armstrong already refuted that denial...As usual DiEugenio and the Prayer Man mob ignore Armstrong...Jim D is allowed to get away with murder by giving indistinct praise to Armstrong while flat-out denying some of his most important discoveries...When you demand Jim commit, his moderators come in and make quick work out of you while lying and saying they are not just fixing the playing field for Jim...They make the claim they are neutral and not fixing things for Jim only when the opposition is banned and can't show the evidence they are...

I already posted that you could omit the second Oswald being seen on the 3rd floor landing in my original post...I see you ignored the rest of what I wrote...My point was that the same scenario fits even if Baker said 3rd floor just to avoid committing to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room because it was too far from the 6th floor and exonerated him...

Mrs Garner said she never moved from her observation location...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:15:26 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »
Carolyn Arnold already answered that...When Carolyn was shown her FBI report for the first time in 1978 by Dallas Morning News reporter Earl Golz she protested that she never said she saw a glimpse of Oswald in the foyer like FBI had her saying...She vehemently protested to Golz that she said 12:25 and in the lunch room and that she never said 12:15 and in the foyer...You haven't done your homework if you don't know this already...So the party that is full of crap is obviously FBI...The report that has Carolyn saying 12:15 is the first unsigned report...The signed report from March 1964 that Carolyn Arnold actually read and reviewed had her saying 12:25 for her sighting of Oswald...I personally think it takes nerve to ignore that when both witnesses Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold were left to their own memories and free will they remembered accounts that were quite different than what FBI recorded...I see a tendency in Lone Nutters to try to hold witnesses to what was written on their reports rather than what they remembered in person...I find it less than honest to pretend that there isn't a drastic conflict here between Carolyn Arnold's memory of seeing Oswald in the lunch room and catching a glimpse of him in the foyer or that it doesn't represent an equally drastic tampering of witnessing by the recording authorities...This couldn't be a simple mistake as some less than honest observers have suggested...

There's a clear issue that arises from my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives...Either Stanton held back this witnessing for reasons unknown to us or she did tell the same account that she told her relatives to FBI and FBI outright lied...The question comes up if Stanton held back and was the one who lied on her FBI report, or perhaps was convinced by persuasive agents to not tell what she really witnessed...We have an example of FBI putting pressure on a dangerous witness in the case of Ralph Yates who stood to expose his witnessing of the CIA Oswald double who was trying to set-up Oswald...So FBI did intervene directly when things got hot as far as witnesses...But in the case of Stanton we know at least that she offered her account of seeing Oswald to her relatives and was consistent in its telling...And that the truth of her story was echo-ed by Carolyn Arnold's account as well as being reinforced by FBI efforts to conceal it...

"Full of crap"...No...There's enough here for serious traction as far as action on evidence... 

The Prayer Man people make a big thing about Truly leading on the stairs in front of Baker...But they do it only to destroy the story and show that it was untrue...But their approach is very primitive and fails to offer the better criminal analysis it deserves...Truly went in front on the stairs because he was taking Baker to the Sniper's Nest...He wasn't afraid of running straight into the gun barrel of a desperate assassin because he knew there wasn't any and he was in control of the scene...Smarter, more subtle analysts will realize the Commission stayed away from inquiry on exactly who went first because they knew this question I raise here would come up and expose the game plan too clearly...Neither Baker or Truly offered any elaboration on this either for the same reason...The lunch room Oswald spoiled the plot by getting curious and wandering to the vestibule door window where he let Baker see him flinch away from the window...This CIA op Oswald blew the game plan with that one move and locked himself in to an inescapable timing that precluded any running down from the 6th floor to get there in time...The Mr Magoo Jim DiEugenio pretends there isn't a serious issue with Baker from then on where he would have to be very careful how he reported this...The world class paragon researcher DiEugenio, who offers some of the best material on the subject, then turns around and endorses some of the biggest knuckleheads to ever come upon the scene, along with their juvenile troll site, while ignoring this...

You are absolutely certain that the FBI lied , and what has convinced you beyond any doubt is a reported statement by Carolyn Arnold made 15 years later? LOL! You have a very weak standard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 05:42:51 PM »
You are absolutely certain that the FBI lied , and what has convinced you beyond any doubt is a reported statement by Carolyn Arnold made 15 years later? LOL! You have a very weak standard.

It's not honest to suggest the 15 year delay was evidence of Carolyn's insincerity when she had no reason to see the FBI report prior...Thank you, your omission of just about everything else I wrote in order to offer that weak point is what I consider a victory...Mindlessly backing FBI while ignoring everything else is not what I would call a valid position...

I believe Stanton...Her grand daughter Wanda told me she wasn't the kind of person who decided one day to invent a nutty hoax story and keep telling it...

Meanwhile the CT community is one that is comfortable with Jim D ignoring what is probably the most important discovery in 4 decades while promoting Kamp and his nutty troll site...That's a fair playing field...Sure!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 05:46:10 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 06:21:10 PM »
It's not honest to suggest the 15 year delay was evidence of Carolyn's insincerity when she had no reason to see the FBI report prior...Thank you, your omission of just about everything else I wrote in order to offer that weak point is what I consider a victory...Mindlessly backing FBI while ignoring everything else is not what I would call a valid position...

I believe Stanton...Her grand daughter Wanda told me she wasn't the kind of person who decided one day to invent a nutty hoax story and keep telling it...

Meanwhile the CT community is one that is comfortable with Jim D ignoring what is probably the most important discovery in 4 decades while promoting Kamp and his nutty troll site...That's a fair playing field...Sure!

Embracing a 15 year old recollection over a documented statement made three of four days after the fact is not a valid position. Embracing something that the granddaughter of Sarah Stanton said 54 plus years after the assassination over the signed sworn statement of Sarah Stanton herself is not a valid position.  You are not even being consistent. On the one hand, you reject the signed affidavit of Sarah Stanton, witnessed by SA E. J. Robertson and SA Thomas T. Trettis. With the other hand, you allude to the signed affidavit of Carolyn Arnold, witnessed by SA E. J. Robertson and SA Thomas T. Trettis.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 06:21:10 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »
During his Testimony for the WarrenCommission, DPD Captain WillFritz said:

And, paraphrasing a portion;

"MrBall:What did he say?"
"MrFritz:Well, he told me he was eating lunch with some of the employees,..."
"MrBall:At that time didn't you know that one of your Officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?"
"MrFritz:They told me that down at the Bookstore. I believe MrTruly or someone told me about it, that they had met him..."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 06:33:01 PM »
Nice thread hijack Walt but no...There were clearly two Oswald's according to the already-cited Roger Craig witnessing of Gerladean Reid's White T-shirt Oswald vs Buell Frazier's long sleeved Oswald who was witnessed on the bus and in the taxi...DiEugenio and the knucklehead gang try to get this down by attacking the Bus/Taxi encounter, but Armstrong already refuted that denial...As usual DiEugenio and the Prayer Man mob ignore Armstrong...Jim D is allowed to get away with murder by giving indistinct praise to Armstrong while flat-out denying some of his most important discoveries...When you demand Jim commit, his moderators come in and make quick work out of you while lying and saying they are not just fixing the playing field for Jim...They make the claim they are neutral and not fixing things for Jim only when the opposition is banned and can't show the evidence they are...

I already posted that you could omit the second Oswald being seen on the 3rd floor landing in my original post...I see you ignored the rest of what I wrote...My point was that the same scenario fits even if Baker said 3rd floor just to avoid committing to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room because it was too far from the 6th floor and exonerated him...

Mrs Garner said she never moved from her observation location...

There were clearly two Oswald's according to the already-cited Roger Craig witnessing of Gerladean Reid's White T-shirt Oswald vs Buell Frazier's long sleeved Oswald who was witnessed on the bus and in the taxi.

Utter nonsense!!....  You're basing your entire case on the flimsy account of Geraldine Reid.........Mrs Reid ( God bless her soul) Could easily have been recalling Lee Oswald's usual attire when he was working in that hot poorly ventilated building....Lee Oswald usually did not wear an outer shirt as he worked in the TSBD...So all who were acquainted with him were familiar with seeing him working in his Tee shirt....  Mrs Reid probably used that recalled image when she said that she saw him walking through the office area...   AND I might add ...Mrs Reid might have been simply making up the encounter with Lee Oswald....( Unless you can find some reference to Lee Oswald verifying her tale by saying that he walked through the office area after Baker and Truly left him standing in the second floor lunchroom. ) 

PS...The only statement That I've found that is related to Lee's departure after the Baker / Truly encounter in the 2nd floor lunchroom is in FBI Agent Bookhout's report for 11/25/63 ( page 619 WR)   It simply says that Lee said that after Baker and Truly departed, he took his Coca Cola and went down to the first floor . lunchroom and stood around, and had lunch in the employees lunchroom.   He there after went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelley, and there after he went home.   You'll notice that Lee said nothing about passing through the office area or encountering Mrs Reid....BUT he definitely did say that he met a Secret Service man who was looking for a phone to use as he walked toward the front door of the TSBD....  So I'd say that Lee did not walk through the office area on his way out to the front of the building....

Obviously Lee did NOT eat lunch AFTER the encounter with Baker and Truly....  (The chronology  simply precludes this )
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:07:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 06:36:59 PM »
Embracing a 15 year old recollection over a documented statement made three of four days after the fact is not a valid position. Embracing something that the granddaughter of Sarah Stanton said 54 plus years after the assassination over the signed sworn statement of Sarah Stanton herself is not a valid position.  You are not even being consistent. On the one hand, you reject the signed affidavit of Sarah Stanton, witnessed by SA E. J. Robertson and SA Thomas T. Trettis. With the other hand, you allude to the signed affidavit of Carolyn Arnold, witnessed by SA E. J. Robertson and SA Thomas T. Trettis.

That's a false statement you are making there...Carolyn Arnold's original statement was not "documented"...It was unsigned...Her signed and reviewed document of March 1964 listed the true time of 12:25...

You're speechifying here but in my opinion you are doing it to avoid evidence you know is true...In my opinion it takes real hubris to ignore/deny what a person insists upon themselves...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 06:36:59 PM »

Mobile View