Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay  (Read 2566 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Re: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 05:20:18 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see...So even though FBI has been caught lying on numerous occasions in this event, and Carolyn Arnold backs up Stanton with her witnessing, you are saying you can trust FBI and its statements and when they claim something it is always true?...

And Stanton wasn't repeating her story to relatives over guilt from this?...Or perhaps confusion over why the story she told FBI never appeared anywhere?

And Stanton's witnessing doesn't match what is even admitted in other FBI documents that say Oswald claimed he was on the 1st floor and in the lunch room where he was witnessed by Baker & Truly?...Hmm...

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Brian,

Did the FBI lie when it said that Stella May Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons had watched the motorcade from the south side of Elm Street?

Point being:  Some apparent lies are actually just mistakes.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 05:20:18 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2019, 05:38:58 AM »
For him to be in the Domino Room would require Piper or the black man who sat at the rear of the floor by the stairs to have seen him...

I agree. He was not in the Domino Room. He was in the sniper's nest on the sixth floor.

Evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room is seen in Fritz's Warren Commission testimony where Ball tried to bait Fritz into saying that Oswald had come up to the lunch room to get a Coke...Fritz refused to bite and responded that Oswald said he got a Coke (but did not say he went up to get it)...It is very important to pay attention to linguistic forensics...What Fritz is saying there is Oswald told him he was in the lunch room and never went up to get there:

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

My interview with Stanton's relatives establishes that Oswald was seen with a soda prior to the assassination on the staircase landing outside the 2nd floor lunch room...I see no need for Oswald to go downstairs at this point and Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald set up and eating in that lunch room at 12:25...

I can't follow your convoluted reasoning.

Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 05:40:59 AM »
I see...So even though FBI has been caught lying on numerous occasions in this event, and Carolyn Arnold backs up Stanton with her witnessing, you are saying you can trust FBI and its statements and when they claim something it is always true?...

So you claim anyway. I think you are full of shit. Irregardless, this isn't a statement of ,or a report by, the FBI. It's a signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton herself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 05:40:59 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2019, 06:12:49 AM »

I think what you're really saying there is you can't show where anything I said was wrong...Ball tried to get Fritz to say that Oswald went up to the 2nd floor lunch room to get a Coke...Fritz wouldn't bite...Not wanting to contradict Ball, Fritz intimated that Oswald said he had a Coke but didn't say he went up to get it...In other words Oswald was there in the lunch room the whole time...Your answer seems to be evasive of a point that was clearly spelled out and easy to understand...

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2019, 06:19:09 AM »
I think what you're really saying there is you can't show where anything I said was wrong...Ball tried to get Fritz to say that Oswald went up to the 2nd floor lunch room to get a Coke...Fritz wouldn't bite...Not wanting to contradict Ball, Fritz intimated that Oswald said he had a Coke but didn't say he went up to get it...In other words Oswald was there in the lunch room the whole time...Your answer seems to be evasive of a point that was clearly spelled out and easy to understand...

Fritz was already on record on where Oswald claimed to be when the President was shot. Ball was aware of that and was merely reminding Fritz of it.

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2019, 06:19:09 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2019, 06:41:59 AM »
Brian,

Did the FBI lie when it said that Stella May Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons had watched the motorcade from the south side of Elm Street?

Point being:  Some apparent lies are actually just mistakes.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy

Don't play dumb Thomas...We have a record of FBI lying about the time Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald...FBI altered that time to 12:15 in order to give Oswald time to get up to the Sniper's nest...There's a motive to FBI altering Carolyn Arnold's statement because it was dangerous...Plus they altered it twice, adding another lie that Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the foyer of the front entrance...This shows a conscious need by FBI to remove Oswald from a dangerous place, namely the 2nd floor lunch room where they were obviously worried about his presence there being mentioned...We now have a second instance of FBI removing Oswald from that dangerous place in Sarah Stanton's statement...Could Stanton's statement being altered 180 degrees from not seeing Oswald to her telling relatives she saw him by the lunch room be accounted for by such an innocent, innocuous mistake? Patterns and motives usually separate accidental mistakes from intentional acts and since these two important witnesses both had unaccountable variations occur in their FBI statements could that truly be considered a mistake?   

It beggars belief that you would sum up changing Carolyn Arnold seeing Oswald in the lunch room at 12:24 to seeing him at 12:15 in the foyer - and then by only a glance - as a simple mistake when the ramifications are so severe...

I spoke to Gilbride and I told him the article should have included mention of Wanda Daniel telling me in another phone call that she also heard Sarah tell this story in person...Wanda told me that she thought she heard Sarah say Oswald told her he was going to go back in to the break-room...The reason Rosa says Oswald was going back upstairs is because Sarah assumed Oswald had gone back upstairs and shot the president...That's why Sarah never came forward with her story because she figured it didn't make any difference because Oswald had shot the president anyway and she was probably embarrassed about her obesity...What counts is Sarah never saw Oswald after she left him on the staircase landing so she had no idea where Oswald went after she spoke to him...We know Oswald didn't go upstairs after Sarah left because Carolyn Arnold saw him go back in to that break-room and set up eating lunch...And common sense tells you if Baker & Truly saw Oswald in that same lunch room that he was there in between like Fritz intimated...So if you want to apply Occam's Razor as you advise above, then apply it here... 

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 06:47:50 AM »
Don't play dumb Thomas...We have a record of FBI lying about the time Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald...FBI altered that time to 12:15 in order to give Oswald time to get up to the Sniper's nest..

I knew you were full of crap. How is the FBI reporting that Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald at 12:15 a record of them lying?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 06:47:50 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2019, 11:37:08 AM »
I agree. He was not in the Domino Room. He was in the sniper's nest on the sixth floor.

Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.

Mr. FRITZ. --------- I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

I seriously doubt that Fritz would have asked this question.....Because Fritz was a cunning old experienced interrogator who would NEVER alert a suspect and put him on the defensive by tipping him off about the reason for his question....

Fritz would have asked an innocuous sounding question like ....  "Where were you when the motorcade passed by the building"....  He most certainly wouldn't have asked ..."I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2019, 11:37:08 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 11:54:28 AM »
Let's put the second Oswald to the side for now and have you respond to the rest of what I wrote...I find it highly plausible that this is what happened and is also why Truly & Baker could not honestly describe it...The second Oswald is evidenced by Roger Craig...The first by Buell Frazier...The T-shirt Oswald is witnessed by Geraldean Reid...The lunch room long-sleeved Oswald is witnessed by the Bus/Taxi witnesses...

There was no "second Oswald" in the TSBD .....  That's ridiculous!....  However there was a man who was NOT Lee Oswald moving around behind the windows of the sixth floor in the minutes before the shooting.... This man was in his thirties, and could have weighed as much as 175 pounds, He was dressed in light colored khaki clothing.   He was carrying a high powered hunting rifle with a large scope....  and he aimed that rifle out of a window at some point.   

I believe the man was either a sheriff's deputy security guard, or masquerading  as a "security guard"and he was using the scope on the rifle as a telescope to scrutinize the spectators on the parade route.  Bonnie Ray Williams probably encountered him on the sixth floor and the "sheriff" scared the snot out of the kid and told him to get outta there and keep his mouth shut about having seen him there.......

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »
Oswald never said that he was in the second floor lunchroom during the shooting. He said that he was on the first floor.

Actually Lee Never said anything that indicated that he knew when the shooting occurred.....He told Fritz that he was eating lunch on the first floor when the parade passed by the building.    Of course everybody can be a good "Monday morning quarterback" in this case because we've accepted that the shots were fired as the motorcade traveled toward the triple underpass.   But Is there anything that proves that Lee knew that prior to Sunday morning?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »

Mobile View