Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay  (Read 2569 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« on: January 18, 2019, 09:04:29 PM »
Richard Gilbride has written a new essay firming up the evidence in favor of the Lunch Room Encounter between Officer Baker and Oswald...Also included is a review of my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: January 18, 2019, 09:04:29 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Gilbride Lunch Room Encounter Essay
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 10:19:03 PM »
Richard Gilbride has written a new essay firming up the evidence in favor of the Lunch Room Encounter between Officer Baker and Oswald...Also included is a review of my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives:

When Patrolman M.L. Baker identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the man that he stopped in the Texas
School Book Depository Building, Patrolman Baker was in the Homicide Bureau giving an affidavit and
Oswald was brought into the room to talk to some Secret Service men. When Baker saw Oswald he
stated, ?That is the man I stopped on the 4th floor of the School Book Depository

Last sentence page 4......."That is the man I stopped on the fourth floor"

The author attributes that statement to Marrion Baker .....There's are a couple of MAJOR problems with this statement....

A)   Baker did not "Stop" Lee Oswald on the fourth floor .....He said that encountered Lee Oswald who was  standing in front of the Coke machine in the SECOND  FLOOR lunchroom.....

(B) However, It's kool that the author confirms that Baker DID  in fact STOP a man on the fourth floor....Because that man did NOT fit the description of Lee Oswald...Baker sad that the man was "walking away" from the stairs on the dimly lit floor ( as opposed to STANDING by the coke machine in the brightly lit lunchroom) ....And the man was about thirty, weighed about 165 pounds,  with dark hair and who was wearing a tan jacket.   ( Lee Oswald was just 24 years old, with sandy colored hair, weighed 131 pounds, and was wearing dark colored gray trousers and a dark brown shirt) 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:20:05 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 11:14:43 PM »
Last sentence page 4......."That is the man I stopped on the fourth floor"

The author attributes that statement to Marrion Baker .....There's are a couple of MAJOR problems with this statement....

A)   Baker did not "Stop" Lee Oswald on the fourth floor .....He said that encountered Lee Oswald who was  standing in front of the Coke machine in the SECOND  FLOOR lunchroom.....

However, It's kool that the author confirms that Baker DID  in fact STOP a man on the forth floor....Because that man did NOT fit the description of Lee Oswald...Baker sad that the man was "walking away" from the stairs on the dimly lit floor ....And the man was about thirty, weighed about 165 pounds,  with dark hair and who was wearing a tan jacket.

I actually agree with you on this...I have told Gilbride before in public that I don't think Baker's location of Oswald was the mistake he is attributing it to in the article...I think it was deliberate...I also explained this to DiEugenio...I told Jim D that, if you look at the best evidence, it is established in the CT community that the conspiracy was happening long before Baker wrote his affidavit...Jim fails to recognize that his own CT scenario establishes a conspiracy that was laid out in advance and guided through-out its entirety...So why does DiEugenio have so much trouble conceiving that Baker's omission was part of the cover-up and designed to avoiding committing to a location that placed Oswald too far away from the 6th floor for him to be the shooter?...Gilbride suggests Baker's omission was a mistake that was due to Baker's lack of familiarity with the layout of the Depository...I suggest it was deliberate and designed to avoid any specifics that would commit Oswald to the 2nd floor lunch room location that would exonerate him and screw-up the conspiracy that all of Jim D's own accepted CT evidence exposes...Jim refuses to answer the point that all of his own CT evidence points to a full involvement of those same Dallas Police in the ongoing conspiracy - so why couldn't Baker's omitting Oswald's specific location not be a part of it?...

Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository it isn't too crazy a suggestion to speculate that perhaps Baker & Truly really did encounter a second Oswald on the 3rd floor landing...It is possible Baker had turned from the lunch room Oswald only to climb the next staircase and come upon another Oswald who looked just like the first...It could be that Truly OK'ed this second Oswald as an employee and they continued on upstairs...This second Oswald had descended from the 6th floor where he was framing Harvey and Baker intersected him on the 3rd floor landing on his way down...This second encounter could not have happened on the 4th floor staircase landing because if it had Mrs Garner would have seen it...Baker got back to the Police Station and resolved this serious problem by only identifying the 3rd floor staircase landing Oswald in his affidavit...Baker's choice was forced by this dilemma and when forced to pick one he chose the one closer to the Sniper's Nest...

In this light Truly's position of standing just outside the Depository front steps was not an accidental one...He was there to guide the first cops into the Depository...The dull brows of unskilled researchers like Kamp and DiEugenio fail to pick-up that Truly led the way up the stairs exactly because his job was to guide the first cops past the spooks that were working in his Depository and up to the 6th floor where the evidence that was set in place to frame Oswald was waiting...Not having been informed of his own being set-up Harvey spoiled the plan by reacting to Truly's elevator calls and going to the lunch room vestibule window to monitor what was going on...The elevator that should have been in place wasn't - another snafu...Harvey was told to stay in the 2nd floor lunch room according to Intel orders...When he heard shots and shouting he tweaked the plan slightly by looking out the vestibule window to find out what was happening, after all he could do this and not leave his post...Harvey saw Truly and watched him go by...Truly kept going in order to lead Baker past Harvey and up the stairs...When Harvey saw a cop come out of the steps and on to the landing he flinched back from the window...This guilty flinching is what Baker's cop instincts immediately zoned in on and pursued...Truly had to back-track when he heard Baker confronting Oswald...He immediately served his duty by rushing to Baker's side and clearing Harvey... The Prayer Man evidence imbeciles question why Truly would be leading on the steps?...They are too brainwashed with Prayer Man evidence contrivance to realize there's a very plausible reason...The Warren Commission avoids sorting this out because it shows motive... 

I have repeatedly explained to the evidence-obstructionist Jim DiEugenio that the reason Baker left the location of his first encounter with Oswald off his affidavit is because he could not truthfully reveal that he first saw "Oswald" standing stationary with his toes pointed outward towards the steps in the vestibule window...Baker left the true details of his 2nd floor encounter off the record because any true coverage would make it all too clear that "Oswald" was in the lunch room (where Carolyn Arnold saw him) the whole time and did not just rush down from the 6th floor...Baker & Truly also saw the same soda that Sarah Stanton witnessed on the lunch table and could also not admit this because it evidenced Oswald being there the whole time obviously eating lunch...These Prayer Man dummies ignore that Fritz acknowledged the Coke...Jim D has yet to react to the startling new evidence of Oswald with a soda in my interview of Stanton's relatives even though it came out 9 months ago...Jim was a big denier of Oswald's having a Coke and outwardly claimed it was an invention...Jim continues to ignore this and side with Kamp's claims despite my version obviously being the more sound (and more importantly, more credibly-witnessed)...I'm beginning to question who Jim D is and what his true purposes are?

This same scenario could also apply without the second Oswald being encountered on the 3rd floor and still hold true just as well...   
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:33:24 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 11:14:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 12:47:48 AM »
I actually agree with you on this...I have told Gilbride before in public that I don't think Baker's location of Oswald was the mistake he is attributing it to in the article...I think it was deliberate...I also explained this to DiEugenio...I told Jim D that, if you look at the best evidence, it is established in the CT community that the conspiracy was happening long before Baker wrote his affidavit...Jim fails to recognize that his own CT scenario establishes a conspiracy that was laid out in advance and guided through-out its entirety...So why does DiEugenio have so much trouble conceiving that Baker's omission was part of the cover-up and designed to avoiding committing to a location that placed Oswald too far away from the 6th floor for him to be the shooter?...Gilbride suggests Baker's omission was a mistake that was due to Baker's lack of familiarity with the layout of the Depository...I suggest it was deliberate and designed to avoid any specifics that would commit Oswald to the 2nd floor lunch room location that would exonerate him and screw-up the conspiracy that all of Jim D's own accepted CT evidence exposes...Jim refuses to answer the point that all of his own CT evidence points to a full involvement of those same Dallas Police in the ongoing conspiracy - so why couldn't Baker's omitting Oswald's specific location not be a part of it?...

Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository it isn't too crazy a suggestion to speculate that perhaps Baker & Truly really did encounter a second Oswald on the 3rd floor landing...It is possible Baker had turned from the lunch room Oswald only to climb the next staircase and come upon another Oswald who looked just like the first...It could be that Truly OK'ed this second Oswald as an employee and they continued on upstairs...This second Oswald had descended from the 6th floor where he was framing Harvey and Baker intersected him on the 3rd floor landing on his way down...This second encounter could not have happened on the 4th floor staircase landing because if it had Mrs Garner would have seen it...Baker got back to the Police Station and resolved this serious problem by only identifying the 3rd floor staircase landing Oswald in his affidavit...Baker's choice was forced by this dilemma and when forced to pick one he chose the one closer to the Sniper's Nest...

In this light Truly's position of standing just outside the Depository front steps was not an accidental one...He was there to guide the first cops into the Depository...The dull brows of unskilled researchers like Kamp and DiEugenio fail to pick-up that Truly led the way up the stairs exactly because his job was to guide the first cops past the spooks that were working in his Depository and up to the 6th floor where the evidence that was set in place to frame Oswald was waiting...Not having been informed of his own being set-up Harvey spoiled the plan by reacting to Truly's elevator calls and going to the lunch room vestibule window to monitor what was going on...The elevator that should have been in place wasn't - another snafu...Harvey was told to stay in the 2nd floor lunch room according to Intel orders...When he heard shots and shouting he tweaked the plan slightly by looking out the vestibule window to find out what was happening, after all he could do this and not leave his post...Harvey saw Truly and watched him go by...Truly kept going in order to lead Baker past Harvey and up the stairs...When Harvey saw a cop come out of the steps and on to the landing he flinched back from the window...This guilty flinching is what Baker's cop instincts immediately zoned in on and pursued...Truly had to back-track when he heard Baker confronting Oswald...He immediately served his duty by rushing to Baker's side and clearing Harvey... The Prayer Man evidence imbeciles question why Truly would be leading on the steps?...They are too brainwashed with Prayer Man evidence contrivance to realize there's a very plausible reason...The Warren Commission avoids sorting this out because it shows motive... 

I have repeatedly explained to the evidence-obstructionist Jim DiEugenio that the reason Baker left the location of his first encounter with Oswald off his affidavit is because he could not truthfully reveal that he first saw "Oswald" standing stationary with his toes pointed outward towards the steps in the vestibule window...Baker left the true details of his 2nd floor encounter off the record because any true coverage would make it all too clear that "Oswald" was in the lunch room (where Carolyn Arnold saw him) the whole time and did not just rush down from the 6th floor...Baker & Truly also saw the same soda that Sarah Stanton witnessed on the lunch table and could also not admit this because it evidenced Oswald being there the whole time obviously eating lunch...These Prayer Man dummies ignore that Fritz acknowledged the Coke...Jim D has yet to react to the startling new evidence of Oswald with a soda in my interview of Stanton's relatives even though it came out 9 months ago...Jim was a big denier of Oswald's having a Coke and outwardly claimed it was an invention...Jim continues to ignore this and side with Kamp's claims despite my version obviously being the more sound (and more importantly, more credibly-witnessed)...I'm beginning to question who Jim D is and what his true purposes are?

This same scenario could also apply without the second Oswald being encountered on the 3rd floor and still hold true just as well...   

'Since the evidence is pointing to a second Oswald being in the Depository...'

While you're in the mood to point things out to us, can you also point out the name of this 'second Oswald'... and tell us how you would know this in the first place...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 12:57:41 AM »
Let's put the second Oswald to the side for now and have you respond to the rest of what I wrote...I find it highly plausible that this is what happened and is also why Truly & Baker could not honestly describe it...The second Oswald is evidenced by Roger Craig...The first by Buell Frazier...The T-shirt Oswald is witnessed by Geraldean Reid...The lunch room long-sleeved Oswald is witnessed by the Bus/Taxi witnesses...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 12:57:41 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 01:07:43 AM »

Oswald never said that he was in the second floor lunchroom during the shooting. He said that he was on the first floor.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 01:30:25 AM »
Let's put the second Oswald to the side for now and have you respond to the rest of what I wrote...I find it highly plausible that this is what happened and is also why Truly & Baker could not honestly describe it...The second Oswald is evidenced by Roger Craig...The first by Buell Frazier...The T-shirt Oswald is witnessed by Geraldean Reid...The lunch room long-sleeved Oswald is witnessed by the Bus/Taxi witnesses...

Let's not

I asked about naming the second Oswald. You have failed to do so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 01:30:25 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 01:56:58 AM »

"Doyle had spoken with Wanda on a previous occasion, and learned the startling new information that, shortly before the assassination, Sarah Stanton had spoken with Oswald 'in a break room...by the stairs.'"
=========================================================================

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 01:56:58 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 04:21:24 AM »
Oswald never said that he was in the second floor lunchroom during the shooting. He said that he was on the first floor.

For him to be in the Domino Room would require Piper or the black man who sat at the rear of the floor by the stairs to have seen him...Evidence that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room is seen in Fritz's Warren Commission testimony where Ball tried to bait Fritz into saying that Oswald had come up to the lunch room to get a Coke...Fritz refused to bite and responded that Oswald said he got a Coke (but did not say he went up to get it)...It is very important to pay attention to linguistic forensics...What Fritz is saying there is Oswald told him he was in the lunch room and never went up to get there:

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

My interview with Stanton's relatives establishes that Oswald was seen with a soda prior to the assassination on the staircase landing outside the 2nd floor lunch room...I see no need for Oswald to go downstairs at this point and Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald set up and eating in that lunch room at 12:25...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 04:29:39 AM »
"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day." -- From the signed sworn affidavit of Sarah Stanton, March 18,1964

I see...So even though FBI has been caught lying on numerous occasions in this event, and Carolyn Arnold backs up Stanton with her witnessing, you are saying you can trust FBI and its statements and when they claim something it is always true?...

And Stanton wasn't repeating her story to relatives over guilt from this?...Or perhaps confusion over why the story she told FBI never appeared anywhere?

And Stanton's witnessing doesn't match what is even admitted in other FBI documents that say Oswald claimed he was on the 1st floor and in the lunch room where he was witnessed by Baker & Truly?...Hmm...

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 04:29:39 AM »

Mobile View