Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube  (Read 14266 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 11:33:01 PM »
Advertisement
Are you saying that there was not a SSA who was waved off from what he thought he should be doing ,which I'm assuming was to guard and shield the right side of the limo as the motorcade was pulling away from Love Field ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 11:33:01 PM »

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 11:57:30 PM »
Amazing that people are sucked in by Doug Horne's tripe.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 12:19:58 AM »
Agent Henry J Rybka is shown being recalled by shift leader (and commander of the follow-up car detail) Emory P. Roberts. As the limo begins leaving the area, Rybka's dismay and confusion is made manifest by his unambiguous body language of throwing his arms up several times before , during and after the follow-up car passes him by, despite agent Paul E. Landis making room for Rybka on the running board of the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 12:19:58 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 01:46:40 AM »
Horne did not just come to some conclusion on his own. People were questioned about what they did , and saw during those days surrounding JFK's murder. Douglas Horne seems like a very thorough person who has made it his life to find out all he could from those involved with the handling of X-rays , pictures taken, the handling of the body and the wounds on the body . If there were no discrepancies leading up to and final burial of JFK , then we would not still be here talking about a traumatic event that happened almost 55 years ago . Over the years I have noticed certain things that have been expanded upon in certain areas of this case . I can't remember how long it's been but I was watching as the motorcade was pulling away from Love Field and I noticed that the Secret Service Agent on the right hand side of the Limo just threw up his arms as he was told get back to the backup car where the other agents were riding and thus making it clear that the agents would not be a shield to the side of the limo. The reason this stood out in my mind was the mere fact that for so many years I had never seen that part of the tape and of course when they finally started showing that part of the tape where the SSA was being waved off from his duty , I was stunned . It's almost like we are being fed more and more of this case as time goes on.

Had you actually done the research you would know that specific SSA, whose name escapes me at this moment was being waved off the limo for a reason.  He was scheduled to remain aboard AF1 at that specific time which he was unaware of.  It ceases to still amaze me that EVERYTHING is nefarious to the CT side because they STILL believe in confirmation bias and are always seeking it out.  Horne is a Lifton disciple believing in body alteration. His own boss at the ARRB, Jeremy Gunn when asked about Horne?s theory responded (I don?t read anything written by Doug Horne).  I had a debate on Amazon with Horne when he was promoting his book and brought up Gunn?s comment.  Horne responded Gunn was at this point ?tired? of the JFK event and wanted to move on.  Not much of a defense against Gunn?s comment. Again, amazes me this garbage is still being discussed 54 years later.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:34 AM »
Had you actually done the research you would know that specific SSA, whose name escapes me at this moment was being waved off the limo for a reason.  He was scheduled to remain aboard AF1 at that specific time which he was unaware of.  It ceases to still amaze me that EVERYTHING is nefarious to the CT side because they STILL believe in confirmation bias and are always seeking it out.  Horne is a Lifton disciple believing in body alteration. His own boss at the ARRB, Jeremy Gunn when asked about Horne?s theory responded (I don?t read anything written by Doug Horne).  I had a debate on Amazon with Horne when he was promoting his book and brought up Gunn?s comment.  Horne responded Gunn was at this point ?tired? of the JFK event and wanted to move on.  Not much of a defense against Gunn?s comment. Again, amazes me this garbage is still being discussed 54 years later.
Horne and his buddy Peter Janney have demonstrated their disregard for proven facts and unfortunately they have
plenty of company supporting their hypocrisy and insincerity and even outdoing them in misinforming their
all too receptive and gullible audiences. We see first-hand the consequences of putting other priorities above
reliable communications. What do you have left after you squander your reputation for being committed to
truth telling and admitting your mistakes?

Horne has the access but has never edited his glowing review of Janney's book to correct misinforming
readers who are duped into assuming he is committed to pursuing the evidence wherever it actually leads!
Douglas Horne reacting to my proof that Janney did incomplete and inaccurate research in creating
his CIA villAin assassin of Mary Meyer. Horne demonstrates in his reply to my negative review that he does
not appreciate verifiable facts that intrude on his and Janney's agenda.:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 02:38:10 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:34 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 12:54:25 PM »
Amazing that people are sucked in by Doug Horne's tripe.

Amazing how some people dismiss things simply because they don't like them.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »
Amazing how some people dismiss things simply because they don't like them.

The ultimate CT copout.  Are you stating Jeremy Gunn did not like Horne?  The reality is nobody outside of the conspiracy movement respects Horne's work quite simply because of his lack of qualifications.  The sadness here is that his work his often quoted by CTs despite those missing qualifications. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »
The ultimate CT copout.  Are you stating Jeremy Gunn did not like Horne?  The reality is nobody outside of the conspiracy movement respects Horne's work quite simply because of his lack of qualifications.  The sadness here is that his work his often quoted by CTs despite those missing qualifications.

Are you stating Jeremy Gunn did not like Horne? 

Why do you ask stupid irrelevant questions?

The reality is nobody outside of the conspiracy movement respects Horne's work quite simply because of his lack of qualifications.

Another wild claim you can never ever prove.

The sadness here is that his work his often quoted by CTs despite those missing qualifications.

And yet another wild claim for which you have no proof.

Kinda sad really