Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube  (Read 14264 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube
« on: January 30, 2018, 03:46:44 AM »
Advertisement
I've been listening to the 5 part series on You Tube by Doug Horne , Altered History: Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence . This series is very good and it seems to fill in some holes about the Assassination of JFK . Doug Horne served on the Staff of the Assassination Records Review Board. I've listened to parts 1 thru 3 and there are a lot of interesting points made in this series. Listening to this is like reading a good book that you can't put down . Give it a listen . You won't be disappointed . I believe so much of what Doug Horne says in this 5 part series . The details that come out in this series will blow you away . You be the Judge .

JFK Assassination Forum

Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube
« on: January 30, 2018, 03:46:44 AM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

Re: Altered History: Doug Horne parts 1-5 on You Tube
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:37:22 AM »
I've been listening to the 5 part series on You Tube by Doug Horne , Altered History: Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence . This series is very good and it seems to fill in some holes about the Assassination of JFK . Doug Horne served on the Staff of the Assassination Records Review Board. I've listened to parts 1 thru 3 and there are a lot of interesting points made in this series. Listening to this is like reading a good book that you can't put down . Give it a listen . You won't be disappointed . I believe so much of what Doug Horne says in this 5 part series . The details that come out in this series will blow you away . You be the Judge .

Watched all 6 parts some years ago. Horne?s scientific illiteracy is quite astounding and so naturally is his incredibly absurd ?solution? to the ?problems? in the medical evidence.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »
Watched all 6 parts some years ago. Horne?s scientific illiteracy is quite astounding and so naturally is his incredibly absurd ?solution? to the ?problems? in the medical evidence.

And your qualifications to make such a determination are what, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »
And your qualifications to make such a determination are what, exactly?

Qualifications? It impossible to read books and educate oneself now? Try the book by someone who is qualified: Charles G. Wilber, PhD, (1974) Medicolegal Investigation of the President John F. Kennedy Murder. Or indeed DiMaio?s Gunshot Wounds. Horne is not qualified in the matters upon which he pontificates either (that is, he bears no qualifications in forensic pathology nor does it seem any knowledge) so if that?s your standard then why bother with his claims?

Offline Paul May

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »
Duncan MacPherson, author of ? Bullet Penetration? and wound ballistic authority said it best and this is from a man with no interest in the JFK event but was asked to look at the ballistics:  ?the major frustrating feature of the Kennedy assassination phenomenon is the willingness of people to pretend to  talk authoritatively on subjects they know absolutely nothing about, especially things related to firearms?.

This happens in every single forum/blog on the internet. Tiring.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 09:35:15 PM »
Qualifications? It impossible to read books and educate oneself now? Try the book by someone who is qualified: Charles G. Wilber, PhD, (1974) Medicolegal Investigation of the President John F. Kennedy Murder. Or indeed DiMaio?s Gunshot Wounds. Horne is not qualified in the matters upon which he pontificates either (that is, he bears no qualifications in forensic pathology nor does it seem any knowledge) so if that?s your standard then why bother with his claims?

Where did I ever say that I bothered with anybody's claims?

I just wondered what gave you the expertise to make a judgement call about Horne.

It now seems - if I understand you correctly - that instead of having any expertise yourself, you merely accept the opinions of others.

That's all I wanted to know.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 11:20:34 PM »
Horne did not just come to some conclusion on his own. People were questioned about what they did , and saw during those days surrounding JFK's murder. Douglas Horne seems like a very thorough person who has made it his life to find out all he could from those involved with the handling of X-rays , pictures taken, the handling of the body and the wounds on the body . If there were no discrepancies leading up to and final burial of JFK , then we would not still be here talking about a traumatic event that happened almost 55 years ago . Over the years I have noticed certain things that have been expanded upon in certain areas of this case . I can't remember how long it's been but I was watching as the motorcade was pulling away from Love Field and I noticed that the Secret Service Agent on the right hand side of the Limo just threw up his arms as he was told get back to the backup car where the other agents were riding and thus making it clear that the agents would not be a shield to the side of the limo. The reason this stood out in my mind was the mere fact that for so many years I had never seen that part of the tape and of course when they finally started showing that part of the tape where the SSA was being waved off from his duty , I was stunned . It's almost like we are being fed more and more of this case as time goes on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 11:20:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 11:25:28 PM »
I can't remember how long it's been but I was watching as the motorcade was pulling away from Love Field and I noticed that the Secret Service Agent on the right hand side of the Limo just threw up his arms as he was told get back to the backup car where the other agents were riding and thus making it clear that the agents would not be a shield to the side of the limo.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of credence to that claim.  That agent was Don Lawton (according to Gerald Blaine anyway), who was assigned to stay at Love Field.