Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Hasn't The Sixth Floor Museum Released The Mark Bell On Their Website?  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Advertisement
 I just wondered if anyone here might know why the important Mark Bell footage hasn't been posted on the SFM website. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Have you tried contacting Stephen Fagin via their website?  He has generally been responsive to emailed questions in the past.

Offline Jerry Freeman

The film that Steve refers to is this one.....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Barber

Have you tried contacting Stephen Fagin via their website?  He has generally been responsive to emailed questions in the past.

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for your comment and suggestion.  I didn't know that Stephen Fagin communicated with people via email.  I will try to contact him and see what I can find out.  I think the Bell film is the only film showing the limousine still on Elm Street after the assassination that the 6th floor museum hasn't posted on their website.

Offline Steve Barber

The film that Steve refers to is this one.....

Thanks, Jerry for posting this version of the Bell film.  All we have are snippets of the film in it's original format--including sprocket hold area--that appear in the documentary, "The Lost Bullet".  There is a lot of valuable stuff within the different segments of the film, mostly the ones taken right after the shots.  Hopefully, I might find out from Stephen whether there are plans to make it available on their website in the near future. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Robert Reeves

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for your comment and suggestion.  I didn't know that Stephen Fagin communicated with people via email.  I will try to contact him and see what I can find out.  I think the Bell film is the only film showing the limousine still on Elm Street after the assassination that the 6th floor museum hasn't posted on their website.

Having requested copyrighted material myself from 6th floor museum I can confirm Stephen does personally respond. I guess the buck stops with him. He also emailed me to request that I take it down when I posted it (the copyrighted material) here at this site. So maybe he's a lurker  :D

The request form you fill in has a section to state the nature of your material usage. You might get lucky and he'll allow personal usage of the film, for research. But probably not posting or using it for Youtube/here, etc.

Offline Steve Barber

Having requested copyrighted material myself from 6th floor museum I can confirm Stephen does personally respond. I guess the buck stops with him. He also emailed me to request that I take it down when I posted it (the copyrighted material) here at this site. So maybe he's a lurker  :D

The request form you fill in has a section to state the nature of your material usage. You might get lucky and he'll allow personal usage of the film, for research. But probably not posting or using it for Youtube/here, etc.

Thank you very much for the information Robert.  I will contact Stephen, and if I hear back from him, I'll let you guys know.  Deeply appreciate your help and Richard Smith and Jerry Freeman's as well.

JFK Assassination Forum