Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Were Jack Ruby and LHO Acquaintances?  (Read 5387 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Were Jack Ruby and LHO Acquaintances?
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 07:41:53 PM »
Advertisement
That would be Curtis LaVerne "Larry" Crafard
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKcrafard.htm

Yes,  You're right.... BUT....  Is it a mere coincidence that Crawfard could easily pass for Lee Oswald?   

Do you think that it's possible that Crawfard was the quick draw artist who shot officer JD Tippit, before Tippit could draw his gun?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 07:41:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 08:20:59 PM »
Ruby and Oswald: Rendezvous at the Lucas B & B! By John Kays
 The author believes it happened. This poster [me] seriously doubts it.
 However there apparently was someone who could have passed for Oswald's twin brother.
Mary Lawrence, the Lucas B & B waitress, thought that, after Oswald was arrested, she recognized this man as the same individual who had dined with Ruby earlier that morning. The night shift cashier had agreed with her identification. Mary told the FBI ?that he appeared very similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.? She described him as a man ?in his 20?s, 5?7″-9,? medium build, 140 lbs.,? with ?dark hair.? This is a close description of the real Oswald (Contract on America-by David E. Scheim-p. 264-note: the actual Commission document is 223).

Mary?s account to the Dallas Police approximated the one she gave to the FBI. She also reiterated her point that the man had a ?small scar near his mouth, either on the right or left side.? Oswald had no such scar. But Mary positively identified Lee as the man who had met with Ruby at the eatery. She then seemed to back off somewhat, some doubt was expressed, possibly after being pressured by her interrogators.
https://newsblaze.com/usnews/national/ruby-and-oswald-rendezvous-at-lucas-b-b_11034/
The incident had occurred around 1:30 AM...virtually impossible really for the Ruby companion to have been Oswald.
We know without much question that Lee stayed at the Paine's house in Irving that night.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 09:44:40 PM »
One of the most important elements in the Oswald Didn't Do It Alone story is the reports of his connection to Jack Ruby before the Big Event on November 22, 1963. I thought that connection was proven, but today, I listened to an interview of Dallas Detective Jim LeaVelle, who says he spent years trying to find a connection between Ruby and Oswald.  He said that whenever he investigated claims of the being seen together, it always turned out the story was false.

Beverly Oliver says she was introduced to LHO by Ruby. 

Do you know anything about this?

I listened to an interview of Dallas Detective Jim LeaVelle,

That was a BIG mistake.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 09:44:40 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
Yes,  You're right.... BUT....  Is it a mere coincidence that Crawfard could easily pass for Lee Oswald?   

Do you think that it's possible that Crawfard was the quick draw artist who shot officer JD Tippit, before Tippit could draw his gun?

Yes, as long as Crafard didn't open his mouth (it is alleged Crafard had many missing teeth) it was all just a coincidence both he and Oswald could have been mistaken for one another and no, I don't believe that Quick Draw McCrawfard killed Tippit. Why would Larry Crafard kill Tippit?