Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76758 times)

Online Vincent Baxter

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2020, 10:50:31 PM »
Advertisement
If he didn't go to Mexico City, where was he for those 7 or 8 days?
From memory (and I'm sure people will shoot me down immediately if I am wrong) but wasn't there sightings or evidence of him being in New Orleans either side of the dates he was in Mexico? Seems a bit of a coincidence that if he didn't go nobody saw him during that time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2020, 10:50:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2020, 01:30:08 AM »
Only the shadow knows :-\   
Read this..  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvia_Odio
She had to be discredited.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »
From memory (and I'm sure people will shoot me down immediately if I am wrong) but wasn't there sightings or evidence of him being in New Orleans either side of the dates he was in Mexico? Seems a bit of a coincidence that if he didn't go nobody saw him during that time.

Lee Oswald went to Mexico City..... As requested by the conspirators ( Hoover's Extra Special agents) and he tried to get a Cuban Visa. Which would connect him to Cuba ( Castro)   After the conspirators murdered JFK and blamed the dead Oswald for the murder they would have proof that he was in cahoots with Castro , and would use that as justification to attack Cuba.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: January 09, 2020, 09:56:09 PM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2020, 10:12:32 PM »
Lee Oswald went to Mexico City..... As requested by the conspirators ( Hoover's Extra Special agents) and he tried to get a Cuban Visa. Which would connect him to Cuba ( Castro)   After the conspirators murdered JFK and blamed the dead Oswald for the murder they would have proof that he was in cahoots with Castro , and would use that as justification to attack Cuba.

:D
So these so called "conspirators" went to all the trouble of getting Oswald to go to Mexico City, in order to prove that he was in cahoots with Castro, yet failed to ensure they got a single shed of hard evidence to prove he was actually there. No photos of him at either Embassy and claims by several witnesses that they saw a look-a-like and not Oswald? I think Hoover's Extra Special Agents would have covered their tracks a bit more and planned ahead to produced evidence beyond any doubt if your theory was in fact true and not a load of conspiratory wank.

For the record, I personally choose to believe he was in Mexico City, but not due to the ridiculous reason you suggest

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2020, 10:34:47 PM »
:D
So these so called "conspirators" went to all the trouble of getting Oswald to go to Mexico City, in order to prove that he was in cahoots with Castro, yet failed to ensure they got a single shed of hard evidence to prove he was actually there. No photos of him at either Embassy and claims by several witnesses that they saw a look-a-like and not Oswald? I think Hoover's Extra Special Agents would have covered their tracks a bit more and planned ahead to produced evidence beyond any doubt if your theory was in fact true and not a load of conspiratory wank.

For the record, I personally choose to believe he was in Mexico City, but not due to the ridiculous reason you suggest

The conspirators never anticipated that Lee would emerge alive from the TSBD.   The script called for him to be shot and killed by an "alert cop" in the TSBD....

After the murder when LBJ learned that there were Russians and nuclear missiles in Cuba, and they didn't dare  attack Cuba they had to "erase" Oswald's trip to Mexico city....and in fact they confused the issue by presenting photos of a man that obviously was NOT Lee Oswald at the Russian Embassy in Mexico city.  By introducing this "evidence" they had suckers believing that Lee had NOT gone to Mexico City.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2020, 10:34:47 PM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #317 on: January 09, 2020, 10:54:50 PM »
The conspirators never anticipated that Lee would emerge alive from the TSBD.   The script called for him to be shot and killed by an "alert cop" in the TSBD....

After the murder when LBJ learned that there were Russians and nuclear missiles in Cuba, and they didn't dare  attack Cuba they had to "erase" Oswald's trip to Mexico city....and in fact they confused the issue by presenting photos of a man that obviously was NOT Lee Oswald at the Russian Embassy in Mexico city.  By introducing this "evidence" they had suckers believing that Lee had NOT gone to Mexico City.     

And yet the Warren Commission, who has been accused of lying, omitting vital evidence and completely ignoring witness statements entirely in order to come to the conclusion the government allegedly wanted it to, clearly stated that Oswald did go to Mexico City.
Without any conclusive evidence surely it would have been just as easy to for the WC to say that there was no evidence Oswald even went there and thus not raise the issue in the first place?

Its a nice theory and would make an entertaining movie starring Matt Damon, but as far as real life goes it's about as realistic as Moses parting the Red Sea

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2020, 11:33:25 PM »
The draft notes were identified as having been written by Oswald. Your response is to say, "What person saves their draft notes?" Well, Oswald did. But that fact is then dismissed. 
"What person saves their draft notes?"---Let's see what persons or people didn't [or said they didn't] .....
Oswald’s interrogation on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, was attended by two FBI special agents, James Hosty and James Bookhout, both  of whom recorded handwritten notes. Bookhout told the Warren Commission that he destroyed his notes later,after writing a formal report, as was  the FBI’s custom.1 Hosty told the Warren Commission much the same story, adding that he specifically recalled placing his notes in a  wastebasket..... http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/haappanen-notes.pdf 
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.  -Aldous Huxley
Facts are not necessarily actual facts simply because they are introduced as fact by delegated authorities. In other words, people lie when it suits them. If someone says that they have never lied...then they just told another one :-\
Lies that are told often enough and long enough eventually become historical fact.
For example... It has been long generally taught/believed that Columbus had set about to prove that the world was round and not flat....Absurd!! --he and everyone else with half a brain [since before the coming of Jesus] knew that the earth was a sphere ---it was just not known exactly how long it took to bravely sail west from Europe before land was reached. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2020, 11:33:25 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2020, 12:59:35 AM »

After the murder when LBJ learned that there were Russians and nuclear missiles in Cuba? I am confused there...what murder? The Cuban missile crisis was in 1962. Everyone re-read this article and understand that with Latins ..look alike gringos do look alike. I have experienced this first hand---

Most people agree that a man calling himself Oswald visited Mexico City for a few days between the 27th of September and the 2nd of October. Most people agree that he went back and forth on the 27th between the Cuban consulate and the Soviet consulate - trying to get a visa to visit both countries and failing at both - with one last stab at the Soviet consulate on the 28th.

At the Cuban consulate, consul Eusebio Azcue insisted that the man he met was not Oswald. The other consul, Alfredo Mirabel, was equally insistent that the man was Oswald. This kind of sharp division makes it hard to determine if Oswald ever came to Mexico City. Jack Whitten, who was the CIA’s original investigator of the assassination, wrote in the days after 11/22 that “no source then at our disposal had ever actually seen Lee Oswald while he was in Mexico". That is remarkable, as the CIA’s sources inside the Cuban compound later told House Select Committee on Assassinations staffer Ed Lopez that the man who visited them was not Oswald.
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret_Chapter3.html
The contradictions are glaring huh? So prove to me that Oswald really went to Mexico-- why should I have to prove that he didn't?  I have repeatedly posted several times affirmation/assertion that it looks quite doubtful.