Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76715 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »
Advertisement
He was not dyslexic. Do you believe that someone who wrote sloppy misspelled  English ...was dyslexic even-- could write in Russian like this....

Take a good look at that penmanship. No sloppyness, markovers, or scratchouts,  at all!
That is page one of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina before allegedly vanishing to pop a cap into a general [for no reason at all] Did Oswald write it? If so--he appeared quite accomplished. If he didn't---- it appears quite fishy.
I cannot disprove the passport testimony. The "NO" coincidence etc. I just have my doubts.....Cheers

That is page one of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina

Page one?   I thought there was only one page....    Who can read this and translate it?  I'd like to know what is written.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2019, 03:29:28 AM »
That is page one of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina

Page one?   I thought there was only one page....    Who can read this and translate it?  I'd like to know what is written.
There is a translation of two pages of instructions to Marina. It should be in a more separate/related topic.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2019, 04:51:07 AM »
There is a translation of two pages of instructions to Marina. It should be in a more separate/related topic.
Reply 429 https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1189.msg43417.html#new

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2019, 04:51:07 AM »

Offline Liam Kelly

« Reply #259 on: February 02, 2019, 07:14:12 AM »
Walt,
Mark Lane is talking and saying that the CIA told the Warren Commission that Oswald did go to
Mexico city where he met with a Russian (head of assasinations area of the KGB) and then a month later
Oswald shoots JFK.
Philips does not address the comment but apparently maintained that Oswald did go there.
Mark Lane, at that time, says there is no evidence whatsoever that Osawald was in Mexico.
The inference is of course, that the CIA made this up to 'terrorize' the commission into
avoiding conspiracy related considerations.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »
Walt,
Mark Lane is talking and saying that the CIA told the Warren Commission that Oswald did go to
Mexico city where he met with a Russian (head of assasinations area of the KGB) and then a month later
Oswald shoots JFK.
Philips does not address the comment but apparently maintained that Oswald did go there.
Mark Lane, at that time, says there is no evidence whatsoever that Osawald was in Mexico.
The inference is of course, that the CIA made this up to 'terrorize' the commission into
avoiding conspiracy related considerations.

Thank you, Liam.....     For years I ignored the Mexico City aspect....  Because it was obvious to me that there was a bunch of CYA  between several US intel organizations.    Apparently they all knew that a man who identified himself as Lee Harvey Oswald had shouted at ambassador Azcue  that someone should shoot JFK.
Since they KNEW that the man had made the threat they should have taken action to put him in prison, or a mental hospital,....or a unmarked grave.   

When the stuff hit the fan when JFK was murdered they were caught with there knickers around their ankles.....  and were grasping at straws, so they invented the idea that the voice on the tape did not match the voice of Lee Oswald....  But then they realized that they were revealing the fact that they had bugs planted at the Cuban embassy so the switched the story and claimed they had overheard a telephone conversation and had recorded that call....  Lies...on top of lies   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #261 on: February 04, 2019, 01:26:36 AM »
Why would Oswald have called the Soviet Embassy and want to try and even pretend to speak in Spanish to them?
Then... at a later time claims to speak Russian but it is reported that he is speaking "terrible-hardly recognizable Russian"?
Was this really Lee Oswald? 
Previously classified Top Secret by the CIA.....7 short pages-----
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32107690.pdf

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #262 on: February 05, 2019, 01:47:33 AM »
Why would Oswald have called the Soviet Embassy and want to try and even pretend to speak in Spanish to them?
Then... at a later time claims to speak Russian but it is reported that he is speaking "terrible-hardly recognizable Russian"?
Was this really Lee Oswald? 
Previously classified Top Secret by the CIA.....7 short pages-----
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32107690.pdf

Dear Jerry,

In my opinion, those two Spanish-speaking calls to the Soviet consulate shortly after 10 am on Friday, September 27 weren't made by Oswald, but either by someone totally unrelated to the assassination, or ... gasp ... by Spanish-fluent (he'd interpreted for Khrushchev and Castro a few months earlier in Moscow) "short, blond, skinny, blue-eyed, 35 year- old, suit-wearing, very thin-faced" KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS He's a good candidate for the other calls, too, speaking in them naturally bad English and overly bad Russian.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:53:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: February 05, 2019, 01:47:33 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2019, 02:51:01 AM »
A man named Angel Ronaldo Luis Salazar was interrogated at the Cuban embassy in Mexico City the year before by Ramiro Jesus Abreu Quintana, ?an identified Cuban intelligence officer,? about Kennedy?s assassination. During the interrogation, Salazar claimed he remarked that Oswald must have been a good shot. According to him, Abreu replied ?Oh, he was quite good?.I knew him.?
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32165833.pdf