Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76739 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2019, 08:51:24 PM »
Advertisement
Dear Walter,

I believe ...

... THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BEANS.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Nope!...Just ate some fried chicken.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2019, 08:51:24 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2019, 10:39:08 PM »
There may not have been any travel restrictions for Mexican citizens. They would still had to have a valid passport. American citizens cannot get a Mexican passport. Also, why would he have then applied  for a new USA one? And, what happened to that new one? Oscar...have you ever applied for a visa to anywhere?

There were no travel restrictions, period. American citizens didn't even need a US passport to get into Mexico. All they need was a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization or just a signed pledge saying who they were if they claimed to be American. You would know this if you had read the link to CE-2119. If you would recall, in Oswald's case he was eventually given a Cuban visa thus waiving the requirement for a Russian visa because Oswald had claimed that he wanted to go to Russia via Cuba. And as stated previously the Communist party USA would make arrangements in advance with the Cuban consulate in MC to allow American fellow travelers to bypass the US travel restrictions to Cuba and thus avoid penalties imposed by the US government upon their return to the US because their US passports did not have stamped entry into Cuba.  As to his acquiring a US passport that was done in June 28, 1963. Apparently Oswald's plans were to become some kind of hero for the Cuban Revolution by opening a chapter in NO. I don't see any evidence that as of that date he was planning to join the Cuban Revolution by either hijacking a plane or to go by way of Mexico so Oswald might have wanted a US passport to permit him to travel to the USSR of which he had expressed a desire (see CE-13). As to Oswald's new passport I don't see the significance of it's whereabouts. As far as my having ever applied for a visa I imagine my father and mother applied for some type of visa for me back in 1961. What does my having applied for a visa have to do with Oswald and his application for a Cuban visa?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2019, 10:53:30 PM »
Dear Walter,

I believe ...

... THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BEANS.

Hey, MWT. I agree with you that Foghorn is indeed FOB but that's not the purpose of my post. If someone described a person as having sandy hair would that be considered as having blond hair?

See Confidential Informant T-6 NO description of the man handing out "Hands Off Cuba, Viva Fidel" leaflets on August 9th in Canal St. It think she's describing Lee Harvey Oswald.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=782&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2019, 10:53:30 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2019, 11:35:55 PM »
Hey, MWT. I agree with you that Foghorn is indeed FOB but that's not the purpose of my post. If someone described a person as having sandy hair would that be considered as having blond hair?

See Confidential Informant T-6 NO description of the man handing out "Hands Off Cuba, Viva Fidel" leaflets on August 9th in Canal St. It think she's describing Lee Harvey Oswald.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=782&tab=page

Dear Oscar,

It looks as though Confidential Informant NO T-6 was pretty good at estimating Oswald's height (he was 5' 9.5"), weight (he weighed 133 lbs. at autopsy, and body type (he was thin), but lousy at estimating his age (he was only 23 at the time) and his hair color.

Regardless, Sylvia Duran said that the "Oswald" she'd dealt with was about the same height as her (she was 5' 3.5"), that he had blue or green eyes, and that he had an "elongated" face. 

Nikolai Leonov not only had blond hair (i.e. like Marilyn Monroe or Tab Hunter) and was thin, but he was only 5' 7" tall, and yep, had blue eyes, and a very thin (i.e. elongated) face.

PS  Oh yeah, and Leonov was 35 years-of-age on 9/27/63, and was in the habit of wearing a suit during working hours (seein' as how he was a "diplomat"), which jibes perfectly with the way Eusebio Azcue described the "Oswald" he'd allegedly dealt with on Friday, September 27, 1963.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:49:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2019, 12:12:38 AM »
  As to Oswald's new passport I don't see the significance of it's whereabouts. 
A visa is placed/attached in the passport. That is why I asked. The whereabouts of that passport would be quite significant. If there was a passport presented and in place---the Warren supporters would herald a resounding 'there you go!'...lets not kid ourselves.
Probably thousands of Americans traveled to Cuba during the boycott days. Many went for medical reasons. Hospital care was much cheaper. I don't know that anyone was ever charged with an infraction.
American citizens didn't even need a US passport to get into Mexico. All they need was a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization or just a signed pledge saying who they were if they claimed to be American.
They didn't even need that much as I wrote pages ago. Perhaps you meant Cuba?
So, I still maintain the possibility that an imposter went to Mexico in Oswald's name and made everything for an elaborate show.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2019, 12:12:38 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2019, 12:38:59 AM »
A visa is placed/attached in the passport. That is why I asked. The whereabouts of that passport would be quite significant. If there was a passport presented and in place---the Warren supporters would herald a resounding 'there you go!'...lets not kid ourselves.
Probably thousands of Americans traveled to Cuba during the boycott days. Many went for medical reasons. Hospital care was much cheaper. I don't know that anyone was ever charged with an infraction. They didn't even need that much as I wrote pages ago. Perhaps you meant Cuba?
So, I still maintain the possibility that an imposter went to Mexico in Oswald's name and made everything for an elaborate show.

No, I meant Mexico. As what was needed to get to Cuba apparently what Oswald offered was good enough because the Cuban government granted him a visa. You want to believe there was an Oswald impostor that's your business but if a show is what you're looking for the actual Oswald visit was a pretty good show in and of itself. BTW, I don't see what purpose it would serve to have an Oswald impostor at the Cuban and Soviet consulates. Who's interest were served by coming up with this ruse?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2019, 12:57:19 AM »
No, I meant Mexico. As what was needed to get to Cuba apparently what Oswald offered was good enough because the Cuban government granted him a visa. You want to believe there was an Oswald impostor that's your business but if a show is what you're looking for the actual Oswald visit was a pretty good show in and of itself. BTW, I don't see what purpose it would serve to have an Oswald impostor at the Cuban and Soviet consulates. Who's interest were served by coming up with this ruse?

Dear Oscar,

The Cuban government granted Oswald a visa to visit Cuba?

PS  Whose interest was it in to have an emotional, "Communist," virtual Oswald "show up" at  both consulates (and at the Soviet embassy on Sunday, September 29, according to "Third Secretary / Assistant Cultural Attache" Nikolai Leonov)?

Why, the KGB, of course.  So that not only could it paint Oswald as someone who was emotionally capable of killing an American president, but to establish the "fact" that he had met with "Department 13" Valiery Kostikov at the Soviet consulate on Saturday, September 28 -- as "verified" by KGB triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phoneline to an Oswald impostor (probably Nikoloi Leonov, himself) on Tuesday, October 1.

Why?

To plant a "WW III Virus" in Lee Harvey Oswald's CIA file, to ensure that Armeggedon-fearing CIA and egg-on-face-fearing FBI would cover up all evidence of Soviet and Cuban complicity in the assassination, ergo, e.g., Karamessine's desperate entreaties to the Mexican Police to "go easy" on Sylvia Duran.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:37:24 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2019, 12:57:19 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2019, 01:33:04 AM »
  ... the Cuban government granted him a visa.
So what? He was already working at the TSBD.
I don't see what purpose it would serve to have an Oswald impostor at the Cuban and Soviet consulates. Who's interest were served by coming up with this ruse?
I have already answered that.