Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78177 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2019, 09:15:00 PM »
Advertisement
WHEN did the "Dear Mr Hunt" note first surface in the public domain?   I have not checked, but I know the note surfaced long after the Warren Commission closed the book that was given LBJ's stamp of approval that Lee Harrrrrrey Ossssssswald... (Boooooo Hisssss)  was a damned cold blooded killer nut, who had no motive.

Right.

Which just proves my point, i.e., that it's never too late for the "KGB" to stir the pot, so that tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists will have more to feast on.

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  Did you notice the question I asked you at the end of my (edited while you were furiously typing away) post?

Here it is, again:

Who do you think wrote the note, Walter?

Harvey Oswald?

Lee Oswald?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

The evil, evil, evil CIA?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:15:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2019, 09:15:00 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2019, 09:30:54 PM »
What got Donald Trump into the White House?   Was it not his bold promise to "drain the swamp" and get rid of those swamp denizens on the Potomac? 

Those swamp rats.... are biting and trying to keep him from exposing them.....  They've been very happy living off the pissant taxpayers and they are not going to retreat as long as they can get suckers like you to believe they are looking after your interests.

The gullible patsy who was lynched before he could talk was the author of the Dear Mr Hunt note.....

Dear Walter,

Oh my God, you must have read Clinton Cash.

You readin' Spygate, now?

(LOL)

PS  You aren't a member of the NRA, or a follower of Stephen K. Bannon, the probable Trump Campaign official whom Trump (probably; we will see) directed to contact Roger "RFer" Stone regarding the release of more Russia-hacked emails by Putin's lackey-agent Julian Assange, are you?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:33:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2019, 09:31:13 PM »
Right.

Which just proves my point, i.e., that it's never too late for the "KGB" to stir the pot, so that tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists will have more to feast on.

LOL

PS  Did you notice the question I asked you at the end of my (edited while you were furiously typing away) post?

Here it is, again:

Who do you think wrote the note, Walter?

Harvey Oswald?

Lee Oswald?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

The evil, evil, evil CIA?

Were you blinded by the dazzling brilliance you were typing?....   I responded to your question...

The gullible patsy who was lynched before he could talk was the author of the "Dear Mr Hunt"note.....

FBI Dallas informer # S 179..... aka;   Lee Harvey Oswald.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:56:16 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2019, 09:31:13 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2019, 09:38:38 PM »

Were you blinded by the dazzling brilliance you were typing?   I responded to your question...

The gullible patsy who was lynched before he could talk was the author of the "Dear Mr Hunt"note.....

FBI Dallas informer # S 179..... aka;   Lee Harvey Oswald.

Dear Walter,

Do you believe that the note was intended for cryptanalyst Hunt, but somehow never got to him, or ... gasp ... that it did, and, and, and ...?

OMG

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »
Dear Walter,

Oh my God, you must have read Clinton Cash.

You readin' Spygate, now?

(LOL)

PS  You aren't a member of the NRA, or a follower of Stephen K. Bannon, the probable Trump Campaign official whom Trump (probably; we will see) directed to contact Roger Stone regarding the release of more Russia-hacked emails by Putin's lackey-agent Julian Assange, are you?

Question...Was President Donald Trump one of the denizens of the Washington D.C. swamp when he decided to seek the most powerful seat in the government? 

Mr Trump knew this country was/is teetering on the edge of rebellion and he hopes to restore the pride that American citizens once exhibited.... Apparently you are perfectly happy to give up much of your God given freedom, and allow the swamp rats to take charge.  ( Them rats know that guns in the hands of rat hunters are dangerous to their endeavors)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2019, 09:41:20 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2019, 09:43:16 PM »

Dear Walter,

If Lee Harvey Oswald wrote that note, how is it that he misspelled his middle name?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:47:51 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2019, 09:46:52 PM »

Dear Walter,

Has Donald Trump been laundering money for the
Russian Mafia since 1984?

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:49:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2019, 09:46:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2019, 09:52:24 PM »
Dear Walter,

Do you believe that the note was intended for cryptanalyst Hunt, but somehow never got to him, or ... gasp ... that it did, and, and, and ...?

OMG

Do you believe that the note was intended for cryptanalyst Hunt, but somehow never got to him,

96 year old John Curington who was HL Hunt's right hand man for 14 years ....said the note surfaced in the Hunt Oil Company  inner office mail at Hunt Oil headquarters in Dallas Texas.   Mr Curington had a copy of the note ( or maybe the original) and produced it for author Mitchel Whitington, who printed a copy of the note on page 121 of his book... HL Hunt Motive and Opportunity