Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76718 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2019, 10:57:22 AM »
Advertisement
Please explain why the KGB would want to create a forgery ( the Dear Mr Hunt note) and deliver it to the Dallas offices of H L Hunt at Hunt oil Company about three weeks before the murder of JFK.

Dear Walt,

Well gosh, maybe to falsely implicate the American South's Far-Right oilmen in something Khrushchev and/or Castro had done -- the assassination of JFK?

Excerpt from a Martin Shackelford article at Ken Rahn's website:

[According to MI5 official historian Christopher Andrew and putative defector Vasili Mitrokhin in The Sword and the Shield], when the assassination occurred, the KGB's deputy chief [allegedly] told the Central Committee that "A reliable source" of the Polish intelligence services," an American entrepreneur and owner of a number of firms closely connected to the petroleum circles of the South [Hmm ... the guy Edward Clare Petty thought, based on some WW II Venona decrypts, was a long-term KGB "illegal" -- George de Mohrenschildt?], reported in late November that the instigators of this criminal deed were three leading oil magnates from the South of the USA--Richardson, Murchison and Hunt, all owners of major petroleum reserves in the Southern states who have long been connected to pro-fascist and racist organizations in the South."

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:08:01 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2019, 10:57:22 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2019, 11:17:48 AM »
It is quite obvious that Lee Harvey Oswald shot President Kennedy and J.D. Tippit.  There is a lot of evidence that he tried to kill General Walker.  He even tried to kill himself in Russia.  Why do you all keep saying that this is not true?  Please advise+

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2019, 12:01:53 PM »
It is quite obvious that Lee Harvey Oswald shot President Kennedy and J.D. Tippit.  There is a lot of evidence that he tried to kill General Walker.  He even tried to kill himself in Russia.  Why do you all keep saying that this is not true?  Please advise+

Dear Mark,

How do you know Oswald wasn't programmed in the USSR to kill charismatic, anti-Communist JFK?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2019, 12:01:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2019, 02:07:50 PM »
  Please advise+
Advise that you go back to the first page of this forum and start working through all the junk [fussing and tit for tat barbs] 
Select pertinent information and see the real impossibilities of the government claims.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2019, 02:24:28 PM »
Dear Walt,

Well gosh, maybe to falsely implicate the American South's Far-Right oilmen in something Khrushchev and/or Castro had done -- the assassination of JFK?

Excerpt from a Martin Shackelford article at Ken Rahn's website:

[According to MI5 official historian Christopher Andrew and putative defector Vasili Mitrokhin in The Sword and the Shield], when the assassination occurred, the KGB's deputy chief [allegedly] told the Central Committee that "A reliable source" of the Polish intelligence services," an American entrepreneur and owner of a number of firms closely connected to the petroleum circles of the South [Hmm ... the guy Edward Clare Petty thought, based on some WW II Venona decrypts, was a long-term KGB "illegal" -- George de Mohrenschildt?], reported in late November that the instigators of this criminal deed were three leading oil magnates from the South of the USA--Richardson, Murchison and Hunt, all owners of major petroleum reserves in the Southern states who have long been connected to pro-fascist and racist organizations in the South."

Hmmmm Let's see....  The KGB forged a note dated Nov 8, 1963 and signed Lee Oswald's signature on it to implicate HL Hunt in the murder of JFK, but then they kept the note under wraps for twenty years ....long after the US Government had closed the book and convinced the pissant suckers that Lee Oswald was just a lone nut who murdered President Kennedy for no reason.

Question.... Is this rational to you? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2019, 02:24:28 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2019, 07:28:53 PM »
Hmmmm Let's see....  The KGB forged a note dated Nov 8, 1963 and signed Lee Oswald's signature on it to implicate HL Hunt in the murder of JFK, but then they kept the note under wraps for twenty years ....long after the US Government had closed the book and convinced the pissant suckers that Lee Oswald was just a lone nut who murdered President Kennedy for no reason.

Question.... Is this rational to you?

Dear Walter,

Who "kept it under wraps for 20 years"?

But to answer your question:

Sure, why not? I mean, I mean, I mean ... it just added more grist for the tinfoil-hat-conspiracies mill, all of which softened up and dummied down the American electorate so that by 2016, KGB-boy Putin's troll factory could successfully innundate us with fake news and influence the most gullible of us, the most ignorant of us, into "electing" his divisive, Russian-mobbed-up "useful idiot" as our president.

D'oh

PS  Who do you think wrote the note?

Harvey Oswald?

Lee Oswald?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

The evil, evil, evil CIA?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 08:33:46 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2019, 09:01:35 PM »
Dear Walter,

Sure, why not? I mean, I mean, I mean ... it just added more grist for the tinfoil-hat-conspiracies mill, all of which softened up and dummied down the American electorate so that by 2016, KGB-boy Putin's troll factory could successfully innundate us with fake news and influence the most gullible of us, the most ignorant of us, into "electing" his divisive "useful idiot," Donald Trump, as our president.

D'oh

Harvey Oswald?

Lee Oswald?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

WHEN did the "Dear Mr Hunt" note first surface in the public domain?   I have not checked, but I know the note surfaced long after the Warren Commission closed the book that was given LBJ's stamp of approval that Lee Harrrrrrey Ossssssswald... (Boooooo Hisssss)  was a damned cold blooded killer nut, who had no motive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2019, 09:01:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2019, 09:11:06 PM »
Dear Walter,

Sure, why not? I mean, I mean, I mean ... it just added more grist for the tinfoil-hat-conspiracies mill, all of which softened up and dummied down the American electorate so that by 2016, KGB-boy Putin's troll factory could successfully innundate us with fake news and influence the most gullible of us, the most ignorant of us, into "electing" his divisive, Russian-mobbed-up "useful idiot" as our president.

D'oh

Harvey Oswald?

Lee Oswald?

Lee Harvey Oswald?

What got Donald Trump into the White House?   Was it not his bold promise to "drain the swamp" and get rid of those swamp denizens on the Potomac? 

Those swamp rats.... are biting and trying to keep him from exposing them.....  They've been very happy living off the pissant taxpayers and they are not going to retreat as long as they can get suckers like you to believe they are looking after your interests.

The gullible patsy who was lynched before he could talk was the author of the Dear Mr Hunt note.....