Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78181 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »
Advertisement
We have the photos on the visa application...Does not prove that Oswald went to Mexico
we have Oswald's signatures on the applications ...Does not prove that Oswald went to Mexico
we have other witnesses saying they saw Oswald on the bus/at the hotel...describe/link who they were and in detail their sworn testimony
we have the Mexican visa application with his signature....there was no visa to Mexico
we have the signatures on the hotel registrar that was identified as his....identified by who? And where is his signature at the Hotel Comercio photocopied along with the other visitors
we have Marina saying he went there...Oh Good Lord please!!! Marina was not with him
we have the Soviets saying he was there...Ah so trustworthy are you of the Ruskies :-\
we have Duran's note with her name and phone number among his possessions....That still does not prove he went to Mexico and can you provide a link to that entry?
How much more evidence is needed?....
Try starting all over again.        

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2019, 08:40:57 PM »

[...]

Dear Steve M. Galbraith,

How do you explain Duran's describing, in 1978, the Oswald she'd dealt with on 9/27/63 as being about the same height as her (she was 5' 3.5"), skinny, blond-haired, blue or green-eyed, and having an elongated (i.e., very thin) face?

Also, how do you explain Eusebio Azcue's describing him as being blond-haired, thin, 35 years old, very thin-faced, and wearing a blue Prince-of-Wales suit with crossing red stripes? 

Oh yeah, and as not being the same man that was charged with killing JFK about two months later?

Hint:  Nobody at all physically impersonated Oswald in Mexico City, but short, thin, blond-haired, very thin-faced, "Third Secretary/Assistant Cultural Attache" Nikoli Leonov did provide Duran with a photo of Oswald that had been taken in the USSR, and maybe even told her and Eusebio Ascue what to do and say.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:48:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2019, 09:03:45 PM »
How much more evidence is needed?

How about a DNA sample....  Did the man leave a strand of hair on a pillow in the hotel room?

You can lead or prod a mule to the water trough, but there's no way that you can force the jackass to take a drink ......
You're discussing the concept of DNA testing for events in 1963?

In any case, if they did test samples and it was Oswald's you'd just reject it as CIA disinformation. You think every piece of evidence implicating him is fake; why would you change with this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2019, 09:03:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2019, 10:05:53 PM »
You're discussing the concept of DNA testing for events in 1963?

In any case, if they did test samples and it was Oswald's you'd just reject it as CIA disinformation. You think every piece of evidence implicating him is fake; why would you change with this?

It's clear that that the factitious,  tongue in cheek remark, about DNA,  followed by the old adage about the impossibility of forcing a person to accept an obvious fact by comparing them to a stubborn jackass..... went right over your head, Mr Galbraith......

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2019, 11:58:09 PM »
Find a sheet of paper.  Sign Oswald's name to it. 
Since that post, I did practice somewhat...and it is really not all that hard to do. However, I am certainly no accomplished forger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2019, 11:58:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2019, 01:01:26 AM »
Since that post, I did practice somewhat...and it is really not all that hard to do. However, I am certainly no accomplished forger.

I,m not a handwriting expert, but I've studied Lee Oswald's writing and spelling enough to consider myself an expert on HIS writing and signature.... 

He did not sign the guest register at the Atomic Energy museum.....  And Lee Oswald DID order the carcano, and he is the author of the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.

He did NOT fire the carcano and he did not shoot JFK or JD Tippit.....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2019, 01:53:53 AM »
I'm not a handwriting expert, but I've studied Lee Oswald's writing and spelling enough to consider myself an expert on HIS writing and signature.... 

He did not sign the guest register at the Atomic Energy museum.....  And Lee Oswald DID order the carcano, and he is the author of the "Dear Mr Hunt" note.

He did NOT fire the carcano and he did not shoot JFK or JD Tippit.....

Dear Walt,

Oswald was very probably not the author of the "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter. The KGB was, and false defector Mitrokhin "gave it up" in order to establish his bona fides with our intelligence agencies.

You know, so that deeper secrets would remain uncovered?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:26:04 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2019, 01:53:53 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2019, 02:30:23 AM »
Dear Walt,

Oswald was very probably not the author of the "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter. The KGB was, and false defector Mitrokhin "gave it up" in order to establish his bona fides with our intelligence agencies.

You know, so that deeper secrets would remain uncovered?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Please explain why the KGB would want to create a forgery ( the Dear Mr Hunt note) and deliver it to the Dallas offices of H L Hunt at Hunt oil Company about three weeks before the murder of JFK.